The Ingham Family #301 Temu Tate The Bellend of Beltoft

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
10k a day and gone to that tit hole 🤣😂🤣😂 no offense if anyone likes it but last time I went it was like a scene from outside the job centre! So called parents walking about pissed out their heads whilst their young kids almost get run over! Full of chavs!

So basically you're saying there's a very high chance that someone will shout abuse at Chris? 🙏 🙏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Things we can expect to see on this 18th birthday holiday trip of a lifetime -

Swimming, mainly focused on the little ones (if they can get away with filming, otherwise they won't really bother)
I'm keeping everything crossed for a return of the epic underwater swimming challenge, where Creepy treats us all to a distinctly Partridge-esque display of aquatic athleticism, competing against his doggy-paddling 11 year old daughter with all the prowess and dynamism of an abandoned shopping trolley.

Failing that, with any luck there'll be a picnic table or two for him to jump over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Our son is 18 next year. We don't have a lot of spare money but we've been putting away for years knowing that this day would come. He has almost £4,000 in a savings account that we will hand over to him and he has a little run around car that we've bought off a family member that is currently sat in their garage. It's nothing fancy but it'll do the job. He's booked in for his first driving lesson in a few weeks time. Might take him to Haven instead though 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Looking at the Ruby Franke story maybe Izzy will escape like her 2 eldest have . Mind you she intended to kick them out at 18 anyway

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20230903_091322_Chrome.jpg

For those interested. Youviral is stuck on 60 sales (great example of your business model genius) and he managed to eke out a few more ebook sales.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Not very good when A big holiday company delete your comment on their post and ignore your message. You can leave reviews on their Facebook page tho.

At one point Sarah was claiming Isabelle was a home bird and wasn't botherd about going out. Now she's a free social butterfly (or whatever Chris called her).

Reactions: 44
I don’t get the caravan place or any other place that gives them freebies.
Like, if someone said to me ‘you’re going to get a load of messages telling you my husband’s a right nonce but it’s all like don’t worry’, I’d kind of have a few questions.

Also, sorry, I know some on here like them but awful glasses of Isabelle’s 🙈🙈
All I can think is that she’s wearing them in solidarity with Jace’s milk bottles.
Everytime I see Isabelle I think of Deirdre Barlow 🤓

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.