The Ingham Family #301 Temu Tate The Bellend of Beltoft

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all some families, like mine, can afford and then only after saving, the caravan they’ve got cost a fortune. My niece is there for a well earned break with her parents after doing GCSEs and before going to college. Even that was hard for them to afford. First holiday in years.

Nor does she realise she and her siblings are not famous. The Jobcentre will expect a lot more than just GCSE maths to be done, she’d be expected to be looking for work full time, tracked online three days, plus doing other courses and compulsory work experience in home bargains/Poundland/other stores that are signed up for the scheme full time plus jobseeking and courses on top. 1 day of every ten weeks. No holidays. She’d need to prove her ‘9’ in English as well.
Absolutely, I use haven all the time, that particular site is not one I’d use again.

Reactions: 12
Why does the job Centre keep coming up? Isabelle will never be registered for that. She will always be under creepers control. There’s no way he will let that happen. Or anything else for that matter. That’s why she doesn’t have a job, qualifications, or friends to leave the house with.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Is it just me or does anyone else think “Chris’s birthday surprise to Isabelle” will be a concert? They sometimes, as Sarah says, “drive around at night and listen to music together”. He would absolutely jizzzzzz in his tiny pants over bringing her to a concert alone, bonding over angsty music, surrounded by teens. Barf.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Is it just me or does anyone else think “Chris’s birthday surprise to Isabelle” will be a concert? They sometimes, as Sarah says, “drive around at night and listen to music together”. He would absolutely jizzzzzz in his tiny pants over bringing her to a concert alone, bonding over angsty music, surrounded by teens. Barf.
Apparently that’s what they’re doing in January. 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
No car or driving lessons as a big gift for her 18th then. So many things they could have done for her. Poor kid.

Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20230903_072813_Instagram.jpg

Look at the hashtags. Could this be a store for Isabelle? Maybe he's trying to rebrand her as a fashion blogger?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Just resharing this from Creepy’s stories. The comment about begging for a fan picture 😂

IMG_5922.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Just resharing this from Creepy’s stories. The comment about begging for a fan picture 😂

View attachment 2422587
Dunno about people seeing him across the street and wanting a fan photo, personally if it was me I would be contacting Environmental Health due to a sewerage stench wafting in the street - he is delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The kids growing up is an absolute nightmare for the Ingham brand in so many ways and whilst they have managed to have a new generation of little children to keep the 'cute' content going, the older kids still present a real problem.

Isabelle turning 18 is the real start of this. She is an adult now so all the talk of trust funds will be tested. I imagine they will say that she has chosen to save all the thousands and thousands of pounds in her account rather than spend it so it's less obvious that the money has already been spent or is needed elsewhere. All well and good, but we all know Chris will be controlling any money Isabelle does have and it will become more and more obvious that she isn't buying things that a normal adult would buy. Isabelle doesn't have the skills or education to get a job to earn her own money and the Inghams can't afford to buy her the big ticket stuff, especially knowing that Esme and Isla will be wanting the same in a few years.

It is much much harder for the Inghams to portray an 'aspirational' lifestyle for the older kids as it takes more than buying a mountain of LOL dolls from Very every Christmas. Isabelle will be a sad shadowy figure who is unable to leave the family nest and to scared to do so anyway as her parents have built on her fears and worries about the real world and the trolls out to get them. As the years pass, the talk of education, college, boyfriends etc will fade away as it becomes obvious the extent of her life will be travelling with the family, being best friends with her sister and mother and helping with childcare.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I grew up not far from where they are staying.. in fact spent many weeks staying in this caravan park while my brother attended martial art course weeks. It's about 5 miles from Lymstone marine base... they often train in the area. And go out at night in Exmouth. Would be funny to see creepys face coming face to face with them. They are not known to being very civil. (Many a story partying with the marines as a teen but this isn't the place lol) maybe one would take izzy for the night of her life lol

The entertainment will be shutting down at the site as summer is over. If they want a quiet 2 weeks with just the beach for entertainment they have got it lol. Its all hill walking there, even down to the beach.

Reactions: 19
“Hell, I’m 18, i could nip to Paris on the Eurostar with my boyfriend and do all the TikTok trends of dipping a croissant in a hot chocolate and wearing a flowy dress in front of the Eiffel Tower?”

”Nah, we’ve booked a 3 berth at a
Haven in Devon. They have Anxious the Elephant and an air hockey table!”
It'd be funny if it wasn't true but your comment made me think of that holiday park favourite, the "choco choco" song. Poor kid woman!

CutPaste_2023-09-03_07-57-02-702.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Wouldn’t it be amazing if Isabelle has spent the last few years biding her time until she turned 18, and she ups and leaves in the morning because she’s had enough and doesn’t want to be part of the tit show any more.
I’d admire her if she did that, if she’s had some kind of grand plan all along to cut ties with the cult.

(This is just wishful thinking. I don’t think it will happen, she seems to hide behind her gobby mother and not have a mind of her own)
I would love that for her but I don't think she would do that to Esme. She's been parentified her whole life, she will struggle to walk away from those children because she has been made feel responsible for them in a way that goes beyond being a sibling.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Things we can expect to see on this 18th birthday holiday trip of a lifetime -

The children playing on the park when it's getting dark (including birthday girl)
Swimming, mainly focused on the little ones (if they can get away with filming, otherwise they won't really bother)
Beach, again when it's dark and everyone else has left
Sarah a very lot out of breath from the hills
Lots of quiet days in the caravan, watching films, not getting out till 4pm
Food mostly eaten in the caravan
Teens excited to go to a shop by themselves to buy more "treats"

As a bonus with the hot weather this week we might get a return of bright red sunburnt Sarah again, but I'm not sure they will be outside long enough whilst the sun is up at this time of year, especially now everyone knows where they are and they will be on high alert for people seeing them.

Since they are in the car not RV Sarah might be able to fit in a few trips to the nearest retail parks to buy some Halloween/Christmas decorations, because I can't see what else they are going to do and 2 weeks is a long time for her to not shop.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

View attachment 2422587
This is so insulting to the real ifam and I wish they would open their eyes and see it. He's using "begging for a fan picture" as a bad thing. When the only few people that would ever ask him for a picture are real, deluded fans.

I wonder if the thing in January, is a holiday that they were planning to do anyway and they told Isabelle it's for her. A bit like when they told Esme they had bout her a caravan for her birthday.

Reactions: 21
Im 35 but I remember being 18 like it was yesterday lol. Id already been one year into an internship for the field I am in now. By that time I’ve been on at least 2 or 3 vacations with my friends, done countless trips to different European cities, partied every weekend, had my own bank account (with access) for years, had a few boyfriends, driving lessons/license. Paid taxes for the first time 😭 and so on. 18 was also the year I’ve moved to a new country (one you couldn’t reach driving, so properly far away from my friends and family) and lived there for the next 4 years, studying, working two jobs, having the time of my life.
Now I’m not saying every 18 year old should be doing that, but 18 year olds need to experience life. Isabelle is not doing anything. Nothing. Not gaining any life experience. Absolutely nothing. I can’t imagine myself at 18 living the life she does nor is that something I’d want for my child. If you’re a bit of a home body, fine. But there are some things you have to learn, live, go through in order to grow into a functioning adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.