The Ingham Family #301 Temu Tate The Bellend of Beltoft

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Andrew Tate has ever been on a gifted UK static caravan holiday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Christ. He looks like the Ricky Gervais character ā€˜Derekā€™ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
True dat!

Just wait til he sees the new collection of polyester cardigans in Matalan. He won't be able to help himself. Apparently it's where all the rude boiiis shop when they have Ā£10k burning a hole in their pocket but they're keeping it real.šŸ‘Š

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Do we know what the multi millionaires bought Isabelle for her 18th Birthday, apart from a Costa coffee that is ?
I was hoping theyā€™d have a nice little car sat on their driveway & a few driving lessons booked & ready for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Do we know what the multi millionaires bought Isabelle for her 18th Birthday, apart from a Costa coffee that is ?
I was hoping theyā€™d have a nice little car sat on their driveway & a few driving lessons booked & ready for her.
Not yet, but she's filming a haul apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel sad for Issy and would be interested to see where she (and the others) are in 15/20/25 years time and their thoughts on their childhood/teens, the exploitation, the isolation, the boredom on the trips they go on.

I like Haven, weā€™ve been on loads of Haven breaks and have fun(although we explore the local area rather than stay on site all the time) but is not the place you go for an 18th birthday celebration if you are a high earning family like Chris claims. Most 18 year olds have a nice meal with their family and go out with their friends separately or have a big party with everyone there. Itā€™s very very obvious that she doesnā€™t have any friends because what 18 year old wouldnā€™t be having some kind of celebration with their mates, even if it was something very small.

Reactions: 32
Just resharing this from Creepyā€™s stories. The comment about begging for a fan picture šŸ˜‚

View attachment 2422587
Oh Dear is he speaking in Gangsta again ? Well thatā€™s unfortunate for a grown man he really does look like a twit heā€™s worse than a clown imagine a fully grown adult arguing with teenagers for making a valid point heā€™s so triggered šŸ˜¤ and so thick he doesnā€™t realise heā€™s the biggest clown in town heā€™s like IT with his anger issues jeez calm down Bozo.
They should have paid for Izzy to go to NY for a long weekend with a Broadway show and some shopping money whatā€™s with the Carravan ? Screams skint doesnā€™t it and thatā€™s not an insult I love Butlinā€™s ( call me weird ) but hell no Minehead wouldnā€™t be my first choice if I had a financial dynasty like Izzy šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not yet, but she's filming a haul apparently
Wonder when that will go up - people will be over it in a couple of days & they have pushed themselves a good 4-5 days behind now to the point her birthday will become irrelevant.

Add onto that the two weeks of footage to come of them away when their iFam are excited for the homely Autumn content - they are digging an almighty big hole for themselves.

Reactions: 14
Just resharing this from Creepyā€™s stories. The comment about begging for a fan picture šŸ˜‚

View attachment 2422587
This is creepy go to response to being called out on something he's been dishonest about.

His language is embarrassing. He knows he's mostly replying to women so it gives you a feel to what a misogynistic piece of tit he is. He's the big man insulting and controlling women. He thinks he's the next Andrew tate, but if he came up against a man you just know he's the one that's the " wet rag pussy" to coin his phrase.

Saying that, even the women he's gone after for calling him out were attacked online, he never had the balls to approach them in real life. He just sent them pathetic poison pen letters and tried to get them sacked or reported them to SS or tge RSPCA. He's a sad, pathetic wannabe attention seeker with no self awareness.

Thr laughable part of it his dullard wife thinks that reporting her to SS is malicious because she's projecting the reasons her and her family have done it to others. What she fails to see is every report made about her family is based on genuine concerns from what shes shared online. They did cause distress so there's a huge difference.

I really bleeping hate the pair of them. Sorry for the rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
This is creepy go to response to being called out on something he's been dishonest about.

His language is embarrassing. He knows he's mostly replying to women so it gives you a feel to what a misogynistic piece of tit he is. He's the big man insulting and controlling women. He thinks he's the next Andrew tate, but if he came up against a man you just know he's the one that's the " wet rag pussy" to coin his phrase.

Saying that, even the women he's gone after for calling him out were attacked online, he never had the balls to approach them in real life. He just sent them pathetic poison pen letters and tried to get them sacked or reported them to SS or tge RSPCA. He's a sad, pathetic wannabe attention seeker with no self awareness.

Thr laughable part of it his dullard wife thinks that reporting her to SS is malicious because she's projecting the reasons her and her family have done it to others. What she fails to see is every report made about her family is based on genuine concerns from what shes shared online. They did cause distress so there's a huge difference.

I really bleeping hate the pair of them. Sorry for the rant.
I wish we could use that as a thread title! šŸ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel sad for Issy and would be interested to see where she (and the others) are in 15/20/25 years time and their thoughts on their childhood/teens, the exploitation, the isolation, the boredom on the trips they go on.

I like Haven, weā€™ve been on loads of Haven breaks and have fun(although we explore the local area rather than stay on site all the time) but is not the place you go for an 18th birthday celebration if you are a high earning family like Chris claims. Most 18 year olds have a nice meal with their family and go out with their friends separately or have a big party with everyone there. Itā€™s very very obvious that she doesnā€™t have any friends because what 18 year old wouldnā€™t be having some kind of celebration with their mates, even if it was something very small.
Theyā€™d have had a shorter break away closer to home and taken a friend or two of hers with them if they were insistent on going away as a family.

Now sheā€™s 18 there is nothing at all stopping her going out with friends (if she does have any), drinking, clubbing - lots of environments where she has the chance to stumble across men of a similar age to her & get up to what she likes. Chris will hate that and I think the thought of it will cause some built up anger. If they continue to keep her locked up like they do and alarm bells really will start to ring to a lot more people. This is why the driving thing would be the most obvious thing they should have done for her a year ago living where they do. Sheā€™s isolated in that village.

Whatā€™s he doing planning to take her to a concert by himself as well (guessing thatā€™s his present to her from whatā€™s been said) šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 25

View attachment 2422587
Chris, I did comment from my actual account once and you just blocked me! How is that for a ā€œpussyā€?! I would happily have an actual conversation with you about how disgusting you are but you are too cowardly and ashamed to admit what you are and face up to anyone. Even in real life, you drag your family around with you everywhere you go to hide behind.
No one wants a fan picture, G. Those days are long, long behind you. Now all you have is a crappy little online pamphlet and a Chinese tat account. What a pussy.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I just donā€™t get itttt! Why not a fancy hotel suite??? I know they keep telling us how much they love caravanning but surely soemthing different and more luxurious for an 18th - even if they have a special holiday booked for January. Something more than this for actual birthday. They have to have went big for the present.

Also I wonder if they didnā€™t upload last night to delay the vlogs a little to help with privacyā€¦ but thatā€™s been ruined. I bet they were furious last night when the caravan park shared they were there and the duration tooo šŸ™ˆ

I am so confused though by their choices - surely something more luxurious would bring in more views. I just find it so funny that Chris is promoting his book and this lifestyle where you can afford breakfast on a airplane on the way to the Maldives but the reality is heā€™s staying in yet another campsite.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Chris, I did comment from my actual account once and you just blocked me! How is that for a ā€œpussyā€?! I would happily have an actual conversation with you about how disgusting you are but you are too cowardly and ashamed to admit what you are and face up to anyone. Even in real life, you drag your family around with you everywhere you go to hide behind.
No one wants a fan picture, G. Those days are long, long behind you. Now all you have is a crappy little online pamphlet and a Chinese tat account. What a pussy.
It honestly amazes me that he thinks heā€™s famous. ā€œFamousā€ enough to have people ā€œbegging for fan picturesā€ - is he being serious? Does he honestly believe that? Heā€™s absolutely bleeping deluded if he does. Heā€™s a nobody. A literal nobody. Heā€™s what 40? Nearly 40? The only thing heā€™s known for is grooming teenagers. Iā€™ve never come across anyone so arrogant

Does anyone have the video of him being run out the skate park by a load of teenagers?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why does the job Centre keep coming up? Isabelle will never be registered for that. She will always be under creepers control. Thereā€™s no way he will let that happen. Or anything else for that matter. Thatā€™s why she doesnā€™t have a job, qualifications, or friends to leave the house with.
I think itā€™s brought up because sheā€™s 18 and should be looking for work now.

When they lose the house she wonā€™t be able to be housed with them. She is 18 and will be expected to find her own place and have her own money. Sheā€™s an independent adult now so at best will be in a hostel, which arenā€™t free (at least where I am they arenā€™t). Chris and Sarah wonā€™t be around forever, they are extremely unhealthy, both of them. So eventually she will need to find an actual job. Not some two bit scam.

Children who have lived abusive and very sheltered lives upon losing their parents or being removed really really struggle in the real world without qualifications and for 18+ thereā€™s no support for that.

Reactions: 13
It honestly amazes me that he thinks heā€™s famous. ā€œFamousā€ enough to have people ā€œbegging for fan picturesā€ - is he being serious? Does he honestly believe that? Heā€™s absolutely bleeping deluded if he does. Heā€™s a nobody. A literal nobody. Heā€™s what 40? Nearly 40? The only thing heā€™s known for is grooming teenagers. Iā€™ve never come across anyone so arrogant

Does anyone have the video of him being run out the skate park by a load of teenagers?
I know, the arrogance is amazing. I can only think that privately he is very insecure person and just needs to keep flexing to make himself feel better as I honestly donā€™t know what he thinks he has to be so full of himself about. No job, no skills, no hobbies (well, apart from his knock knees roller skating but he doesnā€™t even seem to do that anymore), he is aging so quickly, his awful dress sense, his lying, his bitter, manipulative personality, his low intelligence and (the worst part) his sexual preference is very young girls! What is there about him that anyone would want a fan picture for šŸ¤£ Behave yourself, Chris - you are living in a fantasy world šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.