The Ingham Family #301 Temu Tate The Bellend of Beltoft

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually only sold 276 copies, I’ve just sat and counted them all one by one. So it does look like a fake raffle. But wait and see this, there will be a post come up of a fake fb or insta account saying “I can’t believe I won- thank you so much”
We’ll know it’s fake when it’s written like this “I cant believe iv won”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The van owners have these locations but having a look, the Butlin’s one (they only have the one there) is not pet friendly so maybe they are off to one of the other locations? The van owner wouldn’t claim they were staying in their accomodation if they weren’t for two weeks. Doniford Bay is not far from Minehead and they might get day passes for there but they’d not be able to leave Prinny in the van and she can’t be taken into Butlin’s. Very strange.

C519E263-27EE-484B-82AD-2247FB21C860.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I see it’s Esme’s turn to go into combat today with the little IFam who just happened to point out how little they do with the dog!
By the way lazy fatso while your spatting with people on Facebook in your grubby caravan your old mates have been to Discivery Cove….. Remember that place you had the best time ever - oh how Karma is so giving sometimes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
LEAVING ON A HOLIDAY FOR ISABELLES 18TH BIRTHDAY! 🎉🎂

Lazy and Isabelle kick off the vlog after they just ended the last one. Lazy didn’t realise it would be so difficult to get a septum piercing. They’ll book her in whilst they’re away for when they get home. Long winded story about the apprentice piercer. Creepstopher has been playing Tetris with the boot. He has to pack it because he has to know where everything is. He doesn’t want the car to be scratched. But it's ok for him to squirt his spunk all over it?

Jace and Mila sit at the kitchen table. They’re making birthday cards for Isabelle. Jace is a little confused when Lazy tells him to write his name on the card. Lazy’s croc accessories have arrived. She’s making cards as there are some gifts that can’t be wrapped. Creepstopher and Lazy got Isabelle one each. Moaning about Mila being strong willed. Lazy has never known such a strong willed child. No doubt they'll gradually break her spirit. They wanted to give Isabelle experiences for each parent to do with her. Lazy wanted to do something alone with Isabelle on her birthday as they’re lucky to spend so much time together. Eye roll because of Mila. Camera cuts.

Its half an hour later and the Inghams are almost ready to leave. Lazy has booked a spa day for herself and Isabelle including champagne and a full body massage.

Isla holds Treacle. Lazy asks if she’s excited for her holiday. She will be when she’s there. Esmé’s Guinea Pig weed everywhere when she was put back in the cage.

Driving to Creepstopher’s favourite rap music. Moaning about Friday afternoon traffic. They’re driving the entire length of the country. Lazy says they should’ve set off at 10am. If they’re going on a plane it’s smooth, but Mila decides to smash everything in the cupboards if it’s a road trip. Today was exceptionally stressful trying to leave. Two tyres blew up in front of them so they’re waiting for a third as things come in threes. Lazy is struggling to convert miles to kilometres. She’s a very sensible driver. Creepstopher was catching up with work. He can’t believe the feedback on his book. He was exceptionally nervous and terrified the day he launched it. He’s had the book since before the road trip. He’s decided they’re definitely stopping at services for something to eat. Lazy is desperate for a wee. They’ve been driving for three hours. Rap song.

Old clip of boarding the Eurostar. Lazy says they’re joking. She’s 34 weeks pregnant and they ain’t getting on no ferry or Euro tunnel. They’re not completely stupid. Creepstopher was nervous about coming down to Devon. Lazy has forgotten her hospital bag. So they are completely stupid. Worst case is he’ll have to go to Tesco. Lazy has her notes ready for a good old Facebook fight. She’s never given birth pre term ever. She’s excited to explore somewhere they haven’t been before. Moaning about no phone signal. It’s taken 8 hours to get there with a stop to eat and let the animals out. They booked the first part of this trip from Saturday to Saturday, then realised it was Isabelle’s birthday. They tried to extend the accommodation to the night before and after but nothing was available. They managed to scrape a little caravan. They’re staying in the same place but different accommodation.

Lazy shows us inside the caravan. Creepstopher goes to get everyone out of the car. They like to check the accommodation out before getting everyone out to make sure it’s all good. There’s a table to put Isabelle’s presents on and a sofa in front for everyone to sit and watch the grand unwrapping.

The kids walk into the caravan. It’s nice and warm. Mila wants to watch telly. Jace says Prinny weed on the floor of a cabin they went to in the past.

Preview of tomorrow.

End of vlog
Someone needs to learn how to wear her seatbelt properly
1694034209842.png

1694033386244.png
1694033555252.png
1694033617756.png
1694033778932.png
1694033840454.png
1694033982889.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
None of my pregnancy notes are written on paper. There’s printed paper with tickboxes etc… no writing on scrap of paper. Could be different in different areas mind you. Just feel like for something like that there would be more of an official document to document it lol.

Reactions: 15
When I was last pregnant it was still orange booklet but looking at a sample of the green notes, this page appears to be the one she’s shared on her little rant story earlier.

I’m sure someone else who’s had a baby more recently will be able to correct me if I’m wrong but it looks like this page is filled out when you first see midwife. So this could either be what Sarah has told the midwife or the conclusion midwife has come to based on what Sarah has claimed. However, it doesn’t appear to be confirmation this is what the scans are actually for if she saw the consultants after this was filled out despite her claims to say otherwise!
---
He seriously needs some work doing on his eyes 🤭🫣🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 2431109
How can he eye himself up in the camera and think he’s attractive but then also watch the footage over to include in the vlog 🤢🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's bizarre!! On what planet is a 7lb 2 baby a low birth weight!? I'm tall, my babies were 6lb, 7lb and 5lb. None of them were considered a low birth weight, even the premi who was born at 5lb a few months ago was considered a good size for her gestation. If I were to get pregnant again I would be consultant led because I had a spontaneous early labour, not because of a low birth weight or SGA.
Both my girls were 6lb and 6lb 1oz. Nobody ever said anything to me either and I’m 5’9. The fact Sarah has been able to leave the hospital that day or the next speaks volumes. I reckon Sarah’s just told her a bunch of lies. But don’t forget the midwife watches the vlogs and her and Sarah are like bffs now 😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.