The Ingham Family #301 Temu Tate The Bellend of Beltoft

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They will film Isabelle opening her gifts then when she gets round to the haul no one will want to watch because they already saw them in the birthday vlog.

Reactions: 25
True dat!

Just wait til he sees the new collection of polyester cardigans in Matalan. He won't be able to help himself. Apparently it's where all the rude boiiis shop when they have £10k burning a hole in their pocket but they're keeping it real.👊

He definitely used to hit up Burtons for a Saturday night pulling outfit (while Sarah was at home looking after his children)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Had text from niece, she’s been over and had a chat with someone on site regarding Chris and it appearing from insta they’ve been gifted yet another haven holiday (they were gifted one a couple of months ago and blocked from recording there which I’d forgotten) she’s also contacting online as well, with evidence. Her parents being still furious about it didn’t go as that wouldn’t help.

Their caravan cost a fortune as the price kept being hiked so they were already low-key annoyed!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I bet they are frantically trying to salvage this birthday behind the scenes, they know what they've shown so far is seriously underwhelming and now everyone knows they are in a caravan for two weeks of same old, same old content.
There won't even be any toilet block antics to jazz things up.
The presents will be any old tat that Lazy has bought, that Isabelle will have to gasp, cover her mouth and pretend she's always wanted, while mumbling and over explaining what each thing is.
Even the ifam should see that this effort is absolutely nothing like a birthday or the life of an 18 year old, especially if they also watch other family vloggers with older daughters.

Reactions: 32
Creepy reminds me of that Brigitte jones scene when her gay friend says yes yes it’s me and the old man says your chair is on my wife’s coat 😂😂
I’m sure people stare at him while thinking oh look there’s that groomer from that family in the sun yeh the one that left their baby on the beach 🏖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just seen the news about Ruby from "8 Passengers" being arrested for child abuse and of course another family came to my mind, The Ingham's. This family have also been reported multiple times and there is clear evidence of Chris being a nonce and child neglect on their channel and the authorities have done nothing. I am hoping the incident with the "8 Passengers" channel makes the authorities take reports about family vloggers more seriously. I also hope those who support family vloggers take a long, hard look at themselves and question if they are doing the right thing by supporting families that exploit their children for money. Because it isn't just Ruby, there are many more parents out there that abuse, neglect and exploit their children for vlog content. Chris and Sarah being two more parents who do exactly that. I feel sorry for any child exploited in this way.
The 8 Passengers arrest was spurred by things which are so far in excess of what we know of this scummy pair. They are being charged with torture, false imprisonment & starving those children to the point of malnutrition. It was a neighbour who called the police when one of the children escaped through a window and knocked on their door begging for help and to be fed. The police report has delineated a few details. The children were chronically underweight, they had bruising to writs and ankles where they had been handcuffed and open wounds from being tied to beds with rope.

For years not only the public but her older children had begged the police and CPS to become involved and they were ignored. Of course the Frankes were a far bigger channel than the Mingins. In total they had in excess of a billion views on YT alone but sadly I think with any of the million+follower family channels, there is a refusal on the part of authorities to act until things are that advanced.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
He definitely used to hit up Burtons for a Saturday night pulling outfit (while Sarah was at home looking after his children)
Burton's!! I remember going there with my lad friends helping them shop 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just had a look at the following on his new zero2tenk and it’s all females. On a skim through I think I saw only one guy following. No wonder this man does not sleep at night we all know what he’ll be up to.
Be a good cover story to feed to sad sack. Talking business ideas 🤣 throughout the night.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
So handsome
He is literally a thumb, a large, fat, underworked thumb.
It's like a secondary school kid has drawn a freaky face on their thumb whilst bored in a lesson and Granny Grim then birthed it into life.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Burton's!! I remember going there with my lad friends helping them shop 😅
🎶 🎵 You get bags more buzz in Burtons.....unless smelly Malcolm was there, in which case you'd be getting more of a hum than a buzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There's a millies cookies at Devon Cliffs, they will write a message on a large cookie for you, do we think this will be Isabelle's 18th birthday cake?
Although I guess as they're set for life and earning 10k a day they would've bought 18 of them to make it more *super pow wow*

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg the new skating video when he turns to face the camera 🤢
He does the same trick in every skate video, talk about one trick pony 😂😂😂 the way he’s standing there and then looks at the camera omg he loves his self so much but then he’s the only one that does 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Good thing he showed old clips of him skating , can you imagine him doing it now he has kinda piled on the weight

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He is literally a thumb, a large, fat, underworked thumb.
It's like a secondary school kid has drawn a freaky face on their thumb whilst bored in a lesson and Granny Grim then birthed it into life.
In the entire history of the English language, has there ever been a finer example of the word "underworked" being used? 🤔

As if being likened to a thumb wasn't already bad enough, the fact that it's an underworked thumb just magnifies the insult no end. Haha! 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The private caravan rental GCR have stopped following Sarah on Insta now 🤣 Wonder if they’ve been told to do so. I think the Inghams are hoping as few people as possible have seen they are where they are and who’s van they are renting

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I think it’s brought up because she’s 18 and should be looking for work now.

When they lose the house she won’t be able to be housed with them. She is 18 and will be expected to find her own place and have her own money. She’s an independent adult now so at best will be in a hostel, which aren’t free (at least where I am they aren’t). Chris and Sarah won’t be around forever, they are extremely unhealthy, both of them. So eventually she will need to find an actual job. Not some two bit scam.

Children who have lived abusive and very sheltered lives upon losing their parents or being removed really really struggle in the real world without qualifications and for 18+ there’s no support for that.
Oh I totally agree, I’m just convinced that Chris will, for as long as he can, keep her around, groom her, condition her and control her. I do hope that when the time comes, she’ll have woken up and gotten herself an education or work where she actually makes a good enough living for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.