The Ingham Family #301 Temu Tate The Bellend of Beltoft

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the site have a Twitter and fb page?
Yes to Facebook page (Grand Coastal Retreats), the owner of these vans actually posts under her personal name on Facebook I’ve noticed (and yes she is a female which just makes it worse imo :( ) - their van is a private let within ‘Haven Devon Cliffs Holiday Park’ so worth informing Haven directly as well. They have a Facebook page & Twitter.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I reckon this "gifted" holiday is from one of the #icult.

Poor Isabelle, happy 18th birthday 🎂. Here's a haven site where you can babysit your siblings. Ask where your earnings are sweetheart. Your parents sold your periods and your sexuality, you've earned it and more.

Please keep your STEPFATHER as far away as possible, especially when he's had a drink.

Just completed a child safeguarding course with work yesterday. This family could be a massive case study

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I know Esme made it and it's on her account but poor Isla never gets a look in.

and it's you're, not your, Esma dear.

Untitled.png

Reactions: 10
Almost don’t want to switch off incase Chris really is on one tonight after a drink - any sort of crazy rant could occur 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Set for life and making 10k a day (alongside Isabelle creating her own empire) and all she gets a measly trip to a caravan. LIKE THEY DONT SPEND ENOUGH TIME IN A CARAVAN ANYWAY 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 35
10k a day and gone to that tit hole 🤣😂🤣😂 no offense if anyone likes it but last time I went it was like a scene from outside the job centre! So called parents walking about pissed out their heads whilst their young kids almost get run over! Full of chavs!

• Haha
  • Wow
Noticed this follower on his zero2tenk account, wonder if this is one of the mega super duper wonderful ready made businesses he gave away :ROFLMAO: 🤡
1000038522.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
“Isabelle, darling, so terribly sorry but we wont be able to do a foreign holiday for your birthday due to mum’s pregnancy”

”That’s okay. Maybe we could do a night in the penthouse suite of a 5 star luxury hotel in London? Or a day trip to buy a designer handbag? Hell, I’m 18, i could nip to Paris on the Eurostar with my boyfriend and do all the TikTok trends of dipping a croissant in a hot chocolate and wearing a flowy dress in front of the Eiffel Tower?”

”Nah, we’ve booked a 3 berth at a Haven in Devon. They have Anxious the Elephant and an air hockey table!”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 91
“Isabelle, darling, so terribly sorry but we wont be able to do a foreign holiday for your birthday due to mum’s pregnancy”

”That’s okay. Maybe we could do a night in the penthouse suite of a 5 star luxury hotel in London? Or a day trip to buy a designer handbag? Hell, I’m 18, i could nip to Paris on the Eurostar with my boyfriend and do all the TikTok trends of dipping a croissant in a hot chocolate and wearing a flowy dress in front of the Eiffel Tower?”

”Nah, we’ve booked a 3 berth at a Haven in Devon. They have Anxious the Elephant and an air hockey table!”
And sharing a bed with a 4 year old 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
A special treat would have been a trip to London to see a show and perhaps afternoon tea at the Ritz. Having cocktails, a posh meal at Nobu, not yet another caravan holiday! I really feel for Isabelle. I hope she gets drunk and throws up all over Creepy!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Wouldn’t it be amazing if Isabelle has spent the last few years biding her time until she turned 18, and she ups and leaves in the morning because she’s had enough and doesn’t want to be part of the tit show any more.
I’d admire her if she did that, if she’s had some kind of grand plan all along to cut ties with the cult.

(This is just wishful thinking. I don’t think it will happen, she seems to hide behind her gobby mother and not have a mind of her own)

Reactions: 28
I don't consider, or have ever considered myself a social butterfly, but on my 18th birthday had a group of friends to go out with. My 18th passed without a drop of alcohol passing my lips!! We had lunch at a pub with Mum, Dad and Grandparents at 12 - I did the buying a round for family and a soft drink for me and my younger brother. At 3pm I had a driving lesson before my test at 4pm and passed! By 6 I had secured use of my mum's car (including a lecture on not even one drink to drive her car safely). I made 2 trips picking 6 friends up and we went out for a meal and everyone drank except for me - who had to get everyone home. Not drinking on my 18th was not a problem, the fact that I was the first amoung my friends to pass my driving test (and prove to my parents I was sensible enough to borrow a car and not drink - even on my 18th) bought me so much freedom.

• Heart
I feel so sorry for Isabelle, she has no idea how controlled she is. My parents earned decent wages, probably not like this shower in their heyday, but we were comfortable, and our present on our 17th was driving lessons. Non negotiable, no other option, you learned to drive, it was the best non-academic life skill I got (after swimming for obvious reasons) and it opens so many opportunities both socially and in working life.

After GCSE’s we were also expected to get a Saturday job, the wages from which were ours to do as we pleased, my brother bought a car, I saved for Uni. My Uncle is genuinely “set for life” and is a millionaire (he’s worked bloody hard for it in finance with my Aunty), and even my cousins had paper rounds and Saturday jobs, and are the most unaffected down to earth humans I know with a brilliant work ethic, they are a far cry from the Ingham kids.

They have failed that girl. The Job Centre will make her get GCSE Maths. She will be a lamb to the slaughter now she is 18, there’s only so long you can hang off the apron strings.
---
Almost don’t want to switch off incase Chris really is on one tonight after a drink - any sort of crazy rant could occur 🤣🤣
Ooh we could get a variation of the Prinny-woo song but this time it’ll be Issy-woo 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
What are they going to do on this holiday?
Surely it will be the same as any other caravan holiday they've been on including the very recent summer borefest and then, even they realised the endless pool, beach, eating slop crap could not be on every vlog as it's too repetitive.
What else can they do for 2 weeks, some arcades, shopping and plenty of moaning from Lazy as she waddles around struggling to breathe but will still manage to cackle for no reason after every sentence.

Reactions: 23
10k a day and gone to that tit hole 🤣😂🤣😂 no offense if anyone likes it but last time I went it was like a scene from outside the job centre! So called parents walking about pissed out their heads whilst their young kids almost get run over! Full of chavs!
It’s all some families, like mine, can afford and then only after saving, the caravan they’ve got cost a fortune. My niece is there for a well earned break with her parents after doing GCSEs and before going to college. Even that was hard for them to afford. First holiday in years.

They have failed that girl. The Job Centre will make her get GCSE Maths. She will be a lamb to the slaughter now she is 18, there’s only so long you can hang off the apron strings.
---
Ooh we could get a variation of the Prinny-woo song but this time it’ll be Issy-woo 😂
Nor does she realise she and her siblings are not famous. The Jobcentre will expect a lot more than just GCSE maths to be done, she’d be expected to be looking for work full time, tracked online three days, plus doing other courses and compulsory work experience in home bargains/Poundland/other stores that are signed up for the scheme full time plus jobseeking and courses on top. 1 day of every ten weeks. No holidays. She’d need to prove her ‘9’ in English as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You're best friends???
With your sister???

I have twins and they love each other but they certainly ain't best friends 🤣
Because they are individuals with different friends/wants and hobbies

Oh yeah sorry forgot they have non of that 🤣

Carry on

Reactions: 25
How sad this is Isabelle's big "birthday surprise". A gifted trip her parents couldn't be bothered to pay for to the same type of caravan site she's been shuttled around to a million times in the past two years. ☹

Sorry to post twice in one day, to be honest it's making me a bit emotional. I just feel so upset for her. They have removed her from having any life experience at all. I look back on my own 18th so fondly, remembering having friends and family over and the bits and bobs I got gifted for uni, and I feel so sad for Izzy. That's how your 18th should be — celebrating a new chapter of your life and spending time with friends. Instead she's stuck with the same 6 people she spends all her time with.

Esmé's birthday was celebrated in Mexico, Isabelle's in a campsite.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I'm surprised Creepy is staying in one place for two weeks. Usually he ducks and dives between lay-bys and services in one of his vans so he can move on before people find him.
I bet they won't stay for two weeks, Creepy will be too anxious, they'll end up clickbaiting some sort of pregnancy drama and say they are going home early as Lazy wants to be closer to home/hospital/the midwife.
Or the avalanche of protests and anger to them will finally get through to the owners and they will kick them out.I am trying to find who is in charge of the franchises or corporate. That may add more weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.