The Ingham Family #301 Temu Tate The Bellend of Beltoft

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get the caravan place or any other place that gives them freebies.
Like, if someone said to me ‘you’re going to get a load of messages telling you my husband’s a right nonce but it’s all like don’t worry’, I’d kind of have a few questions.

Also, sorry, I know some on here like them but awful glasses of Isabelle’s 🙈🙈
All I can think is that she’s wearing them in solidarity with Jace’s milk bottles.

Reactions: 40
My daughter turns 18 in June next year. If we said we were whisking her off to Butlins for 2 weeks when we were earning £10k a day she would think we were joking 😂

A signed picture 😂 Okay Chris, you poncy pigeon 😂

We frequent York sometimes, if I ever saw them together I would point and say very loudly “Oooh I recognise them…” giving them the chance to feel all gleeful and then I would say “I know who they are! They are that family with the dad who is a pervert and grooms 16 year old girls! Remember he was in the paper?!” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
The van owners were obviously sent those screen shots to share once the Mingham’s had departed - I think I may have said on the previous thread but if it is a freebie/heavily discounted more fool them as none of the Ingham’s are following their caravan page 🤣

Reactions: 26
Creepy is really channeling his Tate vibe with his insta replies isn’t he 🤣
Top tip you pervert, your hero mouths off because he’s a champion cage fighter and has a tit ton of body guards. Your close protection officer is your fat wife. Do us all a favour and duck right off.
Seriously, utter bleeping melt who darent go out in public without his kids/mum/ten ton Tessie 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
if I ever saw them together I would point and say very loudly “Oooh I recognise them…” giving them the chance to feel all gleeful and then I would say “I know who they are! They are that family with the dad who is a pervert and grooms 16 year old girls! Remember he was in the paper?!” 😂
I wonder how often this has happened. They absolutely love the attention, so any stranger who approached them saying "are you the Ingham family" would get a positive reaction. But you just know that for every IFAM who talks to them, there must be another 4 / 5 people who approach because they want to call out the cheating and inappropriate messages

Reactions: 34
Just seen the news about Ruby from "8 Passengers" being arrested for child abuse and of course another family came to my mind, The Ingham's. This family have also been reported multiple times and there is clear evidence of Chris being a nonce and child neglect on their channel and the authorities have done nothing. I am hoping the incident with the "8 Passengers" channel makes the authorities take reports about family vloggers more seriously. I also hope those who support family vloggers take a long, hard look at themselves and question if they are doing the right thing by supporting families that exploit their children for money. Because it isn't just Ruby, there are many more parents out there that abuse, neglect and exploit their children for vlog content. Chris and Sarah being two more parents who do exactly that. I feel sorry for any child exploited in this way.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Just was thinking I wonder how many messages they got warning about the inghams Will we get a bush rant ft the family and Izzy now she’s 18
We’ll see Izzy in the background - ‘I want to find them, I want to embarrass them’ 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Just seen the news about Ruby from "8 Passengers" being arrested for child abuse and of course another family came to my mind, The Ingham's. This family have also been reported multiple times and there is clear evidence of Chris being a nonce and child neglect on their channel and the authorities have done nothing. I am hoping the incident with the "8 Passengers" channel makes the authorities take reports about family vloggers more seriously. I also hope those who support family vloggers take a long, hard look at themselves and question if they are doing the right thing by supporting families that exploit their children for money. Because it isn't just Ruby, there are many more parents out there that abuse, neglect and exploit their children for vlog content. Chris and Sarah being two more parents who do exactly that. I feel sorry for any child exploited in this way.
Youtube really need to be made to take some accountability for some of all this.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Can't believe they have got a two week free holiday! Why do they need it, they make 10k a day.
Nothing on that caravans insta page about the Inghams now

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I'm literally speechless. We were going to book there next weekend. It's fairly close and husband's on leave that week. Was just over £200 for 3 nights. We decided against it as we would have had to leave early Monday for college. Got son's time-table yesterday and guess what? No classes Monday.🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t get the caravan place or any other place that gives them freebies.
Like, if someone said to me ‘you’re going to get a load of messages telling you my husband’s a right nonce but it’s all like don’t worry’, I’d kind of have a few questions.

Also, sorry, I know some on here like them but awful glasses of Isabelle’s 🙈🙈
All I can think is that she’s wearing them in solidarity with Jace’s milk bottles.
Not many 18 year olds I know go for the Deirdre Barlow look.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Set for life, but can only stay at caravan sites. Hotels won't take you, so you go ABROAD 🤣. Can't go into the states...sooooooooo looks like it's the best she gets

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Someone else has said it I think but why have they run away at the very start of the new school term for two weeks? When exactly is homeschooling going to take place? they’ve got Jace to consider for this school year now as well (although he’s not of compulsory school age until the term after his 5th birthday). The length of time is so strange and definitely away for a reason.
Feel so sorry for the Guinea pigs and Prinny. Those Guinea pigs are going to wind up dead very quickly from stress :(

• Sad
Reactions: 31
They’re a family of bullshitters and anyone falling for their Bs needs their heads read.
They have already said they do YouTube to pay the mortgage and they’re uploading regularly with crappy views well yeh anyone earning the big bucks would do that wouldn’t they ? 🙄 They couldn’t even afford Forest holidays times are tough eh creepy boy.
I know one thing for sure if I was onto a good thing that was making me wealthy I would gate keep that formula closer than coke protects it’s recipe I wouldn’t be selling it for a tenner, it’s time for creeps to stop believing his own bs. Isabelle and her empire hahaha her bedroom is tit the furniture is too small she has no car and crap clothes get outta here does he think that people are as idiotic as he is 😂😂😂

Reactions: 33
What a life, sitting in a static caravan in your 70s national health glasses watching your stepdad mouthing off online. You can’t even go out to the club house for a few drinks in case someone recognises him and chins him. It must be quite embarrassing 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
I bet Creepy's earlier tantrum is because everyone knows where they are now. Maybe somebody at the site has already said something to him, if not he's going to be looking over his shoulder for the next two weeks in case someone does.

Some of the ifam have commented that their chuldrun like spending time together as a family. Yes most families do but not every single moment is spent together in some bizarre cult style existence.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Sat in the carravan with screaming toddlers and a needy preteen and an attention seeking loud teenager come on now that’s every girls dream for their 18th stop nit picking people you know you’re jealous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
That is not the face of someone enjoying their 18th - and to think it’s going to be vlogged and shown to the world as well ☹ Why take her somewhere like that where they won’t be able to relax because I’d be very surprised if they risk the clubhouse tonight - so that poor girl has the family for company. They probably don’t realise it’s likely to still be full of families for the next week at least as well just to make them feel more uncomfortable.

If I remember right I’m sure she wished a friend of hers a happy birthday - surely she’s seen pics from those celebrations as well as lots of others as they turn 18 and compared to what she’s been lumbered with. A static caravan is not a novelty when you’ve been away in two vans very recently.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.