The Ingham Family #301 Temu Tate The Bellend of Beltoft

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A caravan trip when they’ve just come back from a caravan trip? Ooh hold back the excitement on that one!

Izzy’s birthday extravaganza sure is looking a little lame.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
The stories on that caravan page seem to have gone.
I can’t think why.

I couldn’t let my niece be on the same park as them so I’ve told them and they are FUMING. Really angry.

I hope they don't run in to them, unless it's an behind the scenes look and the Inghams are all miserable off camera
Oh they’d be miserable alright, there’s no way they’d let them get by unseen.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I can’t even hate watch them anymore, since the book Chris’s arrogance is at an all time high. As for Isabelle being set for life does he really think anyone believes the lies he tells. That girl can’t string a sentence let alone build an empire. He is delusional and dangerous at best. Isabelle has always been Chris’s favourite over his own biological children. He gives me the creeps the more he talks about her, it isn’t in a fatherly way, he almost seems obsessed by her.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Who the hell are even still giving the Minghams freebies?

A quick google search will tell you that Chris Ingham is a predator and that the police looked into the claims he messaged a 16 year old and found them to be true (it’s still up on the Sussex police Twitter account ffs!).

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m sorry but if I said I was taking my daughter butlins for a 2 week trip for her 18th she’d tell me to go alone.

How embarrassing to be 18 and this is all you have to show for it. All dressed up and nowhere to go lol.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I thought I smelt something horrible when I was out and about earlier. It was because the great unwashed were here. Though why they have bothered coming to the south west when apparently the whole of Cornwall was closed when they visited. I hope someone throws a delicious pasty at Chris and knocks his teeth out the smug ####.

Reactions: 26
Well that's it then, Isabelle is officially an adult, so strictly speaking (and in no way do I condone the behaviour, despite the fact I think she's turning into her mother) she's no longer off limits. Anything she posts, says or does is under as much scrutiny as her dodgy parents. So when she decides to be all mouthy and and tries to show up people on her Instagram stories, she's likely to get a lot more backlash than she has done previously.

As for her empire, I wouldn't be surprised is it's one her pervy stepdad set up, you know the kind sending certain kind of clothing to certain people. As we've all said judging by her posts and the lack of clothing, well more the angle she takes her photos from, making sure certain body parts are front and center, she is probably setting up her only fans account as we speak, she'll be a millionaire by Sunday.

Reactions: 31
What's supposed to happen is that the parents and their four other children are supposed to go away for the weekend and social butterfly Isabelle is to have a party at the house - party planner, decorator, catering, DJ, bar, security, hair and make up, cake and all of her friends round to celebrate with pictures for the 'gram (the stairs would be great for that).

Set-for-life Isabelle gets 2 weeks at Haven on a freebie, not even a best friend to go with her :cry:

No parent confiscates the phone of a child with a social life, it's a lifeline.

They.Are.So.Weird.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
What's supposed to happen is that the parents and their four other children are supposed to go away for the weekend and social butterfly Isabelle is to have a party at the house - party planner, decorator, catering, DJ, bar, security, hair and make up, cake and all of her friends round to celebrate with pictures for the 'gram (the stairs would be great for that).

Set-for-life Isabelle gets 2 weeks at Haven on a freebie, not even a best friend to go with her :cry:

No parent confiscates the phone of a child with a social life, it's a lifeline.

They.Are.So.Weird.
They are broke. And they’ve used Isabelle to get a freebie. „Please have us for our daughters 18th and we will give you so much exposure because we’re so famous“

• Sad
Reactions: 47
I can’t think why.

I couldn’t let my niece be on the same park as them so I’ve told them and they are FUMING. Really angry.

Oh they’d be miserable alright, there’s no way they’d let them get by unseen.
It wouldn’t be nice for the kids but with Chris and his cocky attitude recently, he needs bringing down a peg or two. I hope someone does shout something in their direction to make them feel uncomfortable I really do. Also who travels nearly 5 hours away from home for TWO WEEKS when they are 34 weeks pregnant?! Madness.

I hope that caravan rental company realise what damage they could do to their business, I’m in a few haven groups including one where owners advertise. If they can condone having them there then they aren’t a family friendly letting business at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.