The Ingham Family #295 Lazy is calling out all the hydrogeologists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both my boys have beautiful, long, thick hair. Washed frequently as well 😆 my youngest in particular has hair so thick it's basically waterproof and takes ages to wash thoroughly, but he does it! Also, when he ties it up, it's done so it's kept off his neck so he doesn't overheat, and not tightly. I couldn't sleep at night knowing I was causing baldness in my 4 year old! They're poor excuses for parents, it's like these kids are just dragged along for the ride and aren't given the time, nor space to actually think for themselves, as that lazy fat mare pretends her kids do. There's not one, logical brain cell between them... Other than mila's anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It shows how the girls have nothing to occupy themselves with/no lives of their own when all they have to do is look at hairstyles for Jace, plan the lives of their imaginary pets and plan their outfits for a concert that is not until next August.
I can't judge them for this - my potential outfit for Eras tour came today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sarah said his hair isn’t thin it’s the way it’s tied up and looks thin because of it’s length

no Sarah it’s thin because he has traction alopecia from his very fine hair being tightly tied back in pony tails every day for hours and hours
Sorry if this sounds obtuse — I had long hair all throughout my childhood and it was a rule in my primary school that all girls needed their hair tied up in school. That was my hair tied up 5 days a week for years, same as all the other girls in my year, and none of us had problems with balding. The three oldest girls used to have their hair tied up too at Jace's age. I'm just wondering what's different — is Sarah tying his hair tighter this time than she did the other girls? I've never seen a wee kid with hair so affected 😰

It shows how the girls have nothing to occupy themselves with/no lives of their own when all they have to do is look at hairstyles for Jace, plan the lives of their imaginary pets and plan their outfits for a concert that is not until next August.
I feel sad for the girls, they must be bored out of their minds ☹ You know how you'd have the summer holidays during school and you'd get bored near the end and just want to be back to your regular routine, having things to do and seeing your friends every day? Those three have that all the time. No clubs, no friends to hang out with, no studies to keep them busy.
Sarah & Chris should be careful. Speaking from experience, that type of isolation and lack of a routine can lead to depression in kids and adolescents, especially if they're already prone to it.
Also, a topic I don't really see people bring up — isn't it strange that Sarah and Chris don't seem to have any friends? They barely spend time with Katrina and the kids and I have not once heard mention of Chris' brother. I mean I can understand people not wanting to spend time with them lol but imagine being stuck with the same 6 people every day? Weird.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I just think the poor boy has his father's terrible hairline unfortunately.

If you look back at old photos from Summer and Winter 2020, before she started tying it up, you can see the hairline is far back. It doesn't help he is very blonde.

There is a photo of him and Izzy in November 2020 on Lazy's IG where it looks really nice. From Christmas 2020 she started tying it up. Even there you can see his hairline was far back.

She hasn't done him any favours. His hair is like straw now, and dead at the ends.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
One of my seven year granddaughters has been in drama club all week and is in a performance at 5 today. She’s had a wonderful time and met some new friends. My other is in dance workshops all next week.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Are
The way she was non mothering her children in the last vlog was outstanding, slow clap 👏 for big 👏 fat 👏 thicko Saz. Firstly haircut talk? Wtaf, try saying you read tattle without saying you read tattle Hi Steve 👋 😉 Hi Sarah 👋.

Now I will start with Esme, what a loud obnoxious teen she is, no boundaries when speaking to her mum, telling her loudly and rudely not to cut Jason's hair.......ummm Esme shut your bleeping stupid gob! Nothing to do with you at all! Who the duck does this dumb little twit think she is. Totally thinks she controls everything, just like little lord baldy of Rosabelle Manor. He just needs to get his bleeping hair cut pronto, no questions asked, no family meeting, he has no say in it either, Sarah you cockwomble give your head a wobble and take that boy to the hair dressers, it's your bleeping job to make decisions that benefit your dependants, they have no way of seeing what's best for them you overgrown teenage pleb. Tell your daughter to shut her gob while your at it, she is way too big for her boots.

The leg cuddle while fatty, fatty bum, bum stands sideways showing her fat arse and cheese bump in the sunset 🤣 jace looking for the thumbs 👍 from Creepy so he can backdrop the set up with his long witch about jace , no mention of how cute mila looked hugging Sarah at the front, apparently he didn't feel the need to post a long rant and say how adorable Mila is because she is not the focus of tattlers posts atm. So bleeping ridiculous, they are definitely sailing off into the sunset, but not in the way these 'free thinkers" believe.
are You sure you covered everything😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What I've always wondered is how on earth did they even get together in the first place. I don't just mean where did they meet, but you had wannabe emo Chris with an obvious lack of meaningful experience with the ladies, and chav Sarah. What was the opening conversation and how did it ever lead to more?

As for him moving in so quickly, was Sarah really so happy after seeing him hoovering up after he stayed over that she knew immediately that he had to move in to do that all the time? And how did she know that to even invite him home in the first place - was his chat up line "hi I'm Chris I love hoovering and if you take me home you'll never have to work again?" I will not believe she's ever been attracted to him. And what was in it for him - he was obviously spoilt at home and many years later still missed Jane's home comforts of tuna sandwiches so why so quick to move out, and what was Jane's reaction to that? To put it bluntly he wasn't getting anything from Sarah that he couldn't get whilst living at home and just visiting her, like most people who are only 1 week into a relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I had long hair all throughout my childhood and it was a rule in my primary school that all girls needed their hair tied up in school. That was my hair tied up 5 days a week for years, same as all the other girls in my year, and none of us had problems with balding. The three oldest girls used to have their hair tied up too at Jace's age. I'm just wondering what's different — is Sarah tying his hair tighter this time than she did the other girls?
It’s more to do with the fact they never really take it out, it’s left tied up all night every night. Every vlog where he’s filmed first thing in the morning it’s always still tied up from the day before. They have no where to be first thing any morning so he’s left to go around with his hair like that until lazy can be arsed to sort it with the family shared brush.

As a parent of girls, their hair is brushed every night before bed and left down to sleep. These kids have no routine go to bed close to midnight don’t get up until almost midday, the little ones never get a set nap they are made to keep going until the are basically falling asleep on their feet as it’s all about what the two narcissists want to do.
4AB5806B-E3ED-44FE-8FA0-2CA040570445.jpeg
72657F79-23E2-48EC-8223-13D41732377C.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I expect the creepy one to get more manic as it gets nearer the time to be home
He has absolutely nothing at home no friends no job and a lot of critics on social media.
they’ll be home a week then off again

Reactions: 27
What I've always wondered is how on earth did they even get together in the first place. I don't just mean where did they meet, but you had wannabe emo Chris with an obvious lack of meaningful experience with the ladies, and chav Sarah. What was the opening conversation and how did it ever lead to more?

As for him moving in so quickly, was Sarah really so happy after seeing him hoovering up after he stayed over that she knew immediately that he had to move in to do that all the time? And how did she know that to even invite him home in the first place - was his chat up line "hi I'm Chris I love hoovering and if you take me home you'll never have to work again?" I will not believe she's ever been attracted to him. And what was in it for him - he was obviously spoilt at home and many years later still missed Jane's home comforts of tuna sandwiches so why so quick to move out, and what was Jane's reaction to that? To put it bluntly he wasn't getting anything from Sarah that he couldn't get whilst living at home and just visiting her, like most people who are only 1 week into a relationship.
I think Sarah just didn't like being alone & having to take care of Izzy on her own. Sure she, Izzy and Chris were sharing a bed very early on into their relationship. She's always been extremely reckless with the kids' safety — what mother would DREAM of allowing her daughter to share a bed with a, for all intents and purposes, strange man? Doesn't matter if Sarah was in the bed too.

I often think Izzy is lucky he isn't her biological father. And I often wonder what the kids will do when they find out about what he's done. Isabelle got teased in school apparently — but how much do they actually know? With the oldest three having ostensibly unlimited access to the Internet it feels like a ticking time bomb until they find out how disgusting their father is.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

According to rumour, she was hanging around Dave, but he wasn’t interested (well, not in repeating the experience) when Zelda spotted her and paired her off with bitter, unpopular loser Christopher Malcolm, as a sort of consolation prize, before he got left on the shelf (allegedly). As you say, there is zero attraction there, but then they are both deeply unattractive, unimpressive people - she just got to feel superior to Katrina, by marrying someone not off the estate, and he wants to pretend to be ‘Chris DeLonge’. I don’t even think he likes girls.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I just think the poor boy has his father's terrible hairline unfortunately.

If you look back at old photos from Summer and Winter 2020, before she started tying it up, you can see the hairline is far back. It doesn't help he is very blonde.

There is a photo of him and Izzy in November 2020 on Lazy's IG where it looks really nice. From Christmas 2020 she started tying it up. Even there you can see his hairline was far back.

She hasn't done him any favours. His hair is like straw now, and dead at the ends.
That’s exactly it, he’s a boy and has inherited his Dad and grandads naturally far back hairline unfortunately. Chances are he’s also going to recede even more quite early on in life and that’s on top of what appears to be traction alopecia. Sarah is treating his hair like she did with the girls when they were young BUT he’s NOT a girl, his hair is NOT like theirs was ! She needs to get him to a hairdresser who knows what they’re doing and can properly advise on what’s best for JACE, NOT what SHE wants him to have done or what the girls (Esme) wants him to have done!

Reactions: 19

When you work on care cases you notice that some mums ( not all) have no trouble meeting some dingbat and quickly moving them into their home even when they have children from another relationship

• Sad
Reactions: 24
The thing is none is tuning into these videos is because they have become unrelatable. Take creepys actions away for a second because we know full well hes put them in this situation in the first place.... But a lot of reasons why many tuned into this family is because they were relateable in terms of family life. chris has tried to gain viewers through van life and such but their audience has no interest in that and have never done. They need to get back to reality and normal family life until then its unlikley they get any extra views..... These past 2 trips one to norway and one spain ect have failed. WHy they didnt go to norway and see the sights during the summer is beyone me..... Its clear the kids just prefer the 2 week break around the pool and home. But then again where just trolls.

id have more interest in their vlogs if they came home to do vlogs such as getting nursery ready, decorating islas room to give her more grown up room, normal family routine. Baby prep, house cleaning and stuff, normal family days out.... But they think they are living life driving around and sitting by the pool.

Reactions: 30
Big Saz cut islas hair short so she doesn’t have to bother doing it and she’s got jaces hair like a birds nest

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They’re too unrelatable now for 99% of people. Wasting money on the RV and showing off about it during a (continuing) cost of living crisis was enough even without Chris being, well, him, is enough to turn people off. Look at her response to her countless vlogs about Christmas presents saying if people are looking online for presents and can afford to be online they’re well off.. She has no idea whatsoever.

Chris’ latest fad is all that matters and no one wants to see that. No one cares that an almost 40 year old man is wasting money and then ruining what he’s bought with his ‘improvements ’. They see no one and do nothing. It’s literally pathetic. Even if they were home doing the nursery, baby prep etc no one will care as all it’ll be is Sarah showing off about spending even more money.

They know the value of nothing AND have no money (I don’t believe for a second that they do have second income stream; they’re just lying).

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I really hate saying anything in their defence but... yes they obviously read here, that's very clear. If I were them I'd response to criticism of my kids too regardless of how truthful the criticism is. I doubt they are concerned about the kid they are defending, more about themselves and defending their parental duck ups. But, for once, there's some parental instinct coming through.
Sad though when it`s only affecting them.:(

Reactions: 6
They’re too unrelatable now for 99% of people. Wasting money on the RV and showing off about it during a (continuing) cost of living crisis was enough even without Chris being, well, him, is enough to turn people off. Look at her response to her countless vlogs about Christmas presents saying if people are looking online for presents and can afford to be online they’re well off.. She has no idea whatsoever.

Chris’ latest fad is all that matters and no one wants to see that. No one cares that an almost 40 year old man is wasting money and then ruining what he’s bought with his ‘improvements ’. They see no one and do nothing. It’s literally pathetic. Even if they were home doing the nursery, baby prep etc no one will care as all it’ll be is Sarah showing off about spending even more money.

They know the value of nothing AND have no money (I don’t believe for a second that they do have second income stream; they’re just lying).
Well said 👏
I was watching the news this morning and some bloke said his whole wage now has to pay the mortgage and they live on his wife’s small wage for food, bills etc

As for van life the ifam have never struck me as the sort even vaguely interested in van improvements and he won’t appeal to real van lifers as he never shows in detail what he’s done 🙄

the only envy anyone would feel is their ability to sod off when they want but no one feels any envy for the life they live whilst on the road as they manage to make it look extremely boring

I wonder at this stage just why anyone is watching them, it’s a big like when Big Brother was on tv and even though they did literally nothing people watched it

I feel sorry for that new baby I really do

Reactions: 24
Big Saz cut islas hair short so she doesn’t have to bother doing it and she’s got jaces hair like a birds nest
A boys hair is normally quite short so would need very regular cuts.plus they wear gel etc.all things Sarah just can't be bothered with.so no style she picks will ever look.good for very long

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The thing is none is tuning into these videos is because they have become unrelatable. Take creepys actions away for a second because we know full well hes put them in this situation in the first place.... But a lot of reasons why many tuned into this family is because they were relateable in terms of family life. chris has tried to gain viewers through van life and such but their audience has no interest in that and have never done. They need to get back to reality and normal family life until then its unlikley they get any extra views..... These past 2 trips one to norway and one spain ect have failed. WHy they didnt go to norway and see the sights during the summer is beyone me..... Its clear the kids just prefer the 2 week break around the pool and home. But then again where just trolls.

id have more interest in their vlogs if they came home to do vlogs such as getting nursery ready, decorating islas room to give her more grown up room, normal family routine. Baby prep, house cleaning and stuff, normal family days out.... But they think they are living life driving around and sitting by the pool.
Yes they've lost the real aspect of the vlogs, they're so worried about proving the 'haters' wrong that they gloss over all the interesting parts of life.
How many more views would they have got if they'd vlogged on each day it happened the stolen phone/money etc
They hide behind a 'perfect' image but do it so poorly it's boring and full of holes. If they were genuine, open and honest about things I think they would have continued to build the channel.
I actually worry for Lazy if she truly believes they don't need youtube. She obviously has no idea of their financial situation, he definitely keeps her in the dark!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.