The Ingham Family #295 Lazy is calling out all the hydrogeologists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cba to watch the vlog the Instagram comments are far more entertaining 😂

Creepy telling porkies that they have to submit a report to the LA every year about the children’s progress. I’m sure lazy was seen on a home school fb page and she was told that she can refuse to have any LA involvement so that’s definitely what they will have done.
The problem with a yearly reporting system, i suspect, is they have a year of doing barely anything, submit the report and are told it needs some improvement and have another year to ‘improve’ and then that’s two solid years of quality education the children have missed.

I bet they have a mad couple of weeks putting examples of work together before they have to submit any reports to just to cover their tracks.

does anyone have any experience of what actually needs to be submitted to the LEA?

Reactions: 23
Cba to watch the vlog the Instagram comments are far more entertaining 😂

Creepy telling porkies that they have to submit a report to the LA every year about the children’s progress. I’m sure lazy was seen on a home school fb page and she was told that she can refuse to have any LA involvement so that’s definitely what they will have done.
You can refuse to have any involvement such as home visits/phone calls & you don’t have to fill in the forms they ask you to fill in but when they contact you which can vary my LEA you are required to submit a report of your own at the very least and this doesn’t have to include any examples of their work either. Failure to satisfy with this report or failure to respond at all can result in a school attendance order forcing the kids back to school. They’ve been very clever whatever it is they’ve done and I expect they’ve gained the knowledge from these groups to manipulate their reports enough to keep the LEA at bay. That’s only the girls at this stage though / if they’ve filmed themselves claiming Izzy is doing resits, it’s going to be interesting to know if the LEA are aware of this and monitoring the outcome as Izzy won’t have any GCSE results in August to collect. The other two girls will also have had some education behind them but Jace and Mila may be harder to satisfy their progress. It will catch up with them eventually.

Reactions: 25
She’s still at it. Not one moment of that little reel looked spontaneous/real. The actual vlog footage was even worse - Jace first then it was a shot of her standing in the same position with Mila reaching up to her. She cannot deny that it wasn’t set up. Jace was looking at the camera throughout which imo is a big tell tale sign as well. He’s been told to do something for the camera so he’s looking for the thumbs up that he can stop the acting and go back to whatever it was he was doing before. She probably called Mila over herself and told her what to do. Guess what Sarah, I experience this myself a lot but from a genuine viewpoint and I actually hug my kids back. I believe it’s staged as well as so many others with children of their own.
Ugh. Even if we play Devil's advocate and say that, on this occasion, Jace wasn't prepped/primed/directed etc...he's so conditioned that it's all second nature anyway. As soon as the camera comes out, he knows what's expected of him. Nothing they do is natural!

Saz, you're a nasty witch and you're raising your brood 'Pavlov's Dogs' style. Look it up and have a good think about how that relates to your vlogging because you are programming those children. You and that pathetic husband of yours are moronic if you think that your lifestyle choices and values allow you freedom because that couldn't be further from the truth.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
IF the post about Chris wasn’t written by him then that person clearly has a very very disturbing relationship with their own Dad which is extremely sad. However, I suspect it was Chris.

Reactions: 19
I have zero issues with home education when the parents are engaged/ organised and know what they’re doing. Sarah Ingham is an illiterate bum that can barely string a sentence together let alone teach children of varying ages so they’re screwed and she’s pissed because deep down she knows it’s true. I would rather be a slave to the system than keep my kids like slaves working daily for no pay and watching their toddler siblings get all their hard earned money while they’re stuck with no life no friends and definitely no future

Reactions: 36
I just reported that vlog citing misinformation. It was blatantly clickbait.
Do we all remember when Chris went to great lengths to state that they don't click bait in one of their Q&As?

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Forgot this one earlier - looks grim if she’s had that curtain behind her back whilst travelling that’s likely caused by her sweating? 🤢
aah is that neck lace responsible for the black line around Sarah’s neck we all just presumed was dirt !!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Can anyone explain why LEA fine both parents if they take children out of school termtime yet homeschoolers don’t have to prove their children are being educated.
Im sure most homeschoolers Prepare lessons for their children
The Mingham parents can’t even string a sentence together let alone teach their children
---
Mila at the beginning of the vlog “morning guys” looking straight at the camera

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I just reported that clog citing misinformation. It was blatantly clickbait.
Do we all remember when Chris went to great lengths to state that they don't click bait in one of their Q&As?
At least he used to stick a token question mark at the end of the clickbaity titles, so they didn't look like factual statements...but he doesn't seem to bother any more. It's just lies and desperation.

Reactions: 21
How very dare you all insinuate the clip of Jace hugging his ‘mama’ is staged 😮. Are you seriously telling me that you all don’t stand there as par for the course with one of your legs cocked just incase someone decides to take an impromptu photo of you against the backdrop of a sunset?? I mean, I’ve just been out to pick my Dogs 💩 up off the back garden and once I’d done I stood on my patio for a moment looking longingly out towards the horizon with my leg cocked in front and 💩 bag in hand. Hubby secretly snapped a quick photo through the kitchen window when he saw me. It’s made for a beautiful photo I tell you, memories were well and truly made right there on my patio.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Ya know I’m starting agree with Sarah and her opinion on mainstream schooling. “Exploration” 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They will have to submit a report. Because they're already on the radar with having been in school previously. They can refuse home visits and state they want to keep everything via email. They don't however have to provide any samples of work. They just have to write a report which shows they are providing a satisfactory age appropriate education for each child. Which we all know they aren't, buy unfortunately can write whatever they like to give the impression they are

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Esme very clearly shouted to Sarah “you’ve always said you want Jace to have long hair” - Sarah has conditioned that boy into believing that long hair is what makes him “beautiful”. How the hell does the entire family get a say in Jace’s hairstyle!?? They are creating so much tension and anxiety over his hair which works perfectly in Sarah’s favour - I’ve never known anything like it… it’s a f*cking haircut for God’s sake!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I’m all for kids having a choice but if my sons hair looked that bad and his hair line was that receding I would cut it off …..

Reactions: 34
CUTTING ALL JACES HAIR OFF! VAN LIFE IN SAGRES & CAPE ST VINCENT PORTUGAL 🇵🇹

Mila says “cheese”. Probably the most entertaining part of the vlog and we’re not even a second into it. End of vlog? Unfortunately not. She says good morning, asks how we are and says she wants to play. Lazy is absolutely not sat behind the camera mouthing the words to her. Lazy’s sausage fingers reach over to tickle her and Mila tells her to go away.

The van is packed as they’re checking out of the campsite. Creepstopher is having a shower. Lazy is excited to go somewhere they went when they last came to Portugal. They made friends there and they live in Ireland. They have another part of the place they visited before to visit. Lazy prepares some tomatoes for Isla and Mila.

Creepstopher heads into Lidl. They just drove past Turiscampo and Luz. They’re on their way to the most southerly point in mainland Europe. They went to the most northerly point in mainland Europe at NordKapp. They said it would be cool to go to the very northerly point and southerly point of mainland Europe in the same year. The sunsets at Sagres "sag-rez) are insane. They used to drive up there all the time for the sunset and stars. Lazy says some people will say it’s not the most southerly point but Creepstopher says it is. She might be thinking of Scotland with John O’Groats. Sagres is the most southerly point. They’re in Lidl picking up bit and bats. They’ve got a menu for the next couple of days to be purely wild before they do a roundup big ender. He’s looking forward to it.

Lazy and Creepstopher reminisce over their vegetarian diet from when they were last in Portugal. They were full veggies. Falafel was on the menu more than once.

Annoying ‘rock’ music as Lazy waddles and the kids walk to the beach. Creepstopher hopes he’s pronouncing Sagres "sag-rez" right. It’s the town where the most southerly point of mainland Europe is. They’re off to the cafe as he’s dying for a beer. Being strictly vegetarian when they came here last time, they came for cheese toasties. Isabelle took a picture in the bathroom in the cafe.

Footage at the table. It’s the same woman serving and Creepstopher recognised her. The snack menu is the same. They’ve ordered omelette baguettes thingymabobbydodahs and cheese toasties.

Creepstopher bleep has realised Sagres is not the most southerly point of mainland Europe; it’s the most south westerly point of mainland Europe. The most southerly point of mainland Europe is Punta de Tarifa in Spain and they drove past it so they kind of did it.

Creepstopher stalks Isabelle with the camera. Beefy Lazy is in front of her. Funeral music plays. Jace is too lazy to walk so Isabelle has to carry him. They walk over rocks to the sea.

Lazy and Mila are back at the van. It’s so windy outside and she could only film a montage. Mila was almost being blown over. The chuldren and Creepstopher love rich tea biscuits but to Lazy they taste of cardboard.

Lazy has been thinking about having Jace’s hair cut because Tattle told her it needs cutting it’s always in his face or scraped back. She’s been thinking of long styles but a cut. He doesn’t want it cut and it’s ultimately up to him. She’s going to try and encourage him. Head of household Esme really wants him to have his hair cut. Lazy has googled photos of boy haircuts. Esme doesn’t want it above his shoulders. Jace doesn’t like the first haircut Lazy shows him. She wants a style, not a trim. Esme says he needs a side fringe. The girls start arguing. Esme liked it when he had cute curly hair down to his shoulders. Lazy says a bob will be harder to put up. Esme is scared it won’t be Jace that emerges from the hairdressers.

Lazy shows us the hairstyles Isabelle and Esme like. They don’t want a bombardment of comments saying he looks like a girl and that they’re neglecting him because it’s irrelevant. Jace has a cute little face. They’ve been to Sagres Fortress and it was windy so we got no "chatty chatty". Cape St Vincent will be bad. They wanted to sleep around here but Lazy thinks they’ll be rocking.

Funeral music. Shots of the van. Walking. Selfies on the beach, one of which Creepstopher can be very easily cropped out of. Jace hugs Lazy and she strokes his hair. Sunset. Focus on Isabelle. Creepstopher has proper 2020 vibes. Staged clip of Jace hugging Lazy from behind. Later Mila does a similar pose but is stood in front of Lazy and touching the bump.

Clapping because the sun did it’s job and went down. People begin to leave. Shot of the lighthouse. The kids look out of the window.

That was one of the best experiences ever and topped off Creepstopher’s trip. They have a lot more to come in Portugal but it’s topped anything else for him. They left Cape St Vincent but then returned as they realised everyone had left. They went back to watch the stars and then went to a cliff. They can’t sleep there but have a place around the corner to sleep. They’re having a cosy cup of tea whilst they watch the stars. It will tick a million boxes.

Cosy tea at the lighthouse. Creepstopher has parked the van sideways to block the wind. The stars are insane and the universe is out above them. Esme and Isla head up onto the roof. Creepstopher turns all the lights off. Photos of stars. Isabelle spots a satellite but Creepstopher is convinced it was a UFO. Hopefully coming to take him on a one way trip to somewhere far far away. It’s hard to tell the difference between a satellite and UFO. Lazy says UFO is a triggering word but it’s more accepting these days. Creepstopher says that anyone who doesn’t think there is life out there has a pretty small mind. No one has a smaller brain than your pea brain Creepstopher. Isla says that with all the stars and galaxies it's not possible we're the only ones that can form life.

End of vlog
1690495825811.png
1690496032542.png
1690496120300.png
1690496191549.png
1690496457514.png
1690495863980.png

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.