The Ingham Family #295 Lazy is calling out all the hydrogeologists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Jace makes the decision as to wether he has his hair cut or not - remind me again which one is the parent and which one is the child?

I am pretty sure it was my mum's decision to keep my hair short when I was young girl and I wanted long hair tied up with pretty bobbles.

But then my parents made sure they went to midwife/medical appointments before I was born, made sure we got an education, helped us learn, took us out on educational trips, made sure we had a balanced diet, kept treats to just that, had holidays where there were some beach days but took us on days out as well, encouraged us to pursue interests outside the home, encouraged friendships outside the home, held birthday partys with friends and family, purchased good quality clothes and shoes that fitted, didn't provide a mountain of tat for birthdays/Christmas but a few bits we wanted/needed, made sure we got medical/dental treatment as needed, made sure we were clean and well presented, put us to bed at age appropriate times, let us stay up late only on special occasions, didn't favour my brother over me, were firm but fair, helped out with driving lessons and took me out driving in dad's car for hours every Sunday, the list goes on and on!

My parents weren't saints, they were just normal parents trying to do the best for their kids, with the resources they had, growing up we weren't set for life by any means, but my parents put us first.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
My youngest had a haircut today. Went from long hair to super short. He wanted a change after everything he has been through the last 6 weeks.

As a family we certainly didn't have a bleeping debate about what style haircut he should get. Regardless of the fact he is 16, even if he was bleeping 6 years old, it wouldn't require a bloody family meeting for all to agree on it.

And his dad and sibling certainly didn't gather round the front door when we got back from the barbers, to reveal the standard haircut they class as a makeover.

And I'd like to also point out, I do not usually accompany my 16 year old to the barber. However he had two major abdominal surgeries recently, so I wasn't letting him go out alone.

Unlike Lazy and Creepy, I give my children freedom. They are not restricted to being with their parents 24/7.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
They can scream olli and living their best lives all they want but surely Sarah, Chris, one of them and the kids want alone time sometimes. Even the best parents on earth crave alone adult time.. to be with friends or do something as a couple. It's really sad and pathetic they are just with each other 24/7. It would drive even the most patient people crazy being around their kids/parents/significant other constantly.

Reactions: 36
That kid will never have his hair cut, ever. They’ve terrified him. He doesn’t know what a hair cut is, other than something no one wants him to have.
They’re freaks.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
They don't half choose some rubbish images/video to illustrate what a great time they're having. The beach montage is so bad. Poor Jace being left awkwardly hugging mama's arse for a good five seconds while she stares wistfully out to sea (through a load of people who didn't manage to arrive late to a sunset) rather than acknowledging his true, pure love.

They don't half choose some rubbish images/video to illustrate what a great time they're having. The beach montage is so bad. Poor Jace being left awkwardly hugging mama's arse for a good five seconds while she stares wistfully out to sea (through a load of people who didn't manage to arrive late to a sunset) rather than acknowledging his true, pure love.
I know whenever my two came up behind me as small children and hugged my leg, I'd usually turn around and get down to their level/pick them up, and return the hug properly.

It was all staged for him to record, the hugs, piggy backs, everything in the sunset footage was staged to make out they're having the best time ever.

It is tragic that all those kids know is how to perform for the camera 24/7.

• Sad
Reactions: 51
Esme very clearly shouted to Sarah “you’ve always said you want Jace to have long hair” - Sarah has conditioned that boy into believing that long hair is what makes him “beautiful”. How the hell does the entire family get a say in Jace’s hairstyle!?? They are creating so much tension and anxiety over his hair which works perfectly in Sarah’s favour - I’ve never known anything like it… it’s a f*cking haircut for God’s sake!
I wouldn’t worry Jace won’t have hair for much longer considering the way he’s balding the poor sod just like daddy pig oink oink

• Sad
My youngest had a haircut today. Went from long hair to super short. He wanted a change after everything he has been through the last 6 weeks.

As a family we certainly didn't have a bleeping debate about what style haircut he should get. Regardless of the fact he is 16, even if he was bleeping 6 years old, it wouldn't require a bloody family meeting for all to agree on it.

And his dad and sibling certainly didn't gather round the front door when we got back from the barbers, to reveal the standard haircut they class as a makeover.

And I'd like to also point out, I do not usually accompany my 16 year old to the barber. However he had two major abdominal surgeries recently, so I wasn't letting him go out alone.

Unlike Lazy and Creepy, I give my children freedom. They are not restricted to being with their parents 24/7.
You don't get a 4 year old the choice of getting a haircut or not. You give him the choice between 2 styles. Hey Jason you are getting a haircut tomorrow. Do you want to look like this or this. If Esme also want to get a haircut why don't get her into getting him exited also. let her make it sound fun for him.

• Heart
So she wants to get Jace’s hair cut to keep it off his face but shows photos of haircuts which are too short to tie up but too long to be kept off his face. She really is thick. His hair will look thicker if cut but it’s so stringy that I honestly don’t think it will look much thicker at all and it won’t suit the styles she has shown. He also has his fathers high hairline, he would look best with a much shorter cut.

Everyone looked so quiet and peaceful during the sunset then there are these chavs screeching like the total morons that they are. All of those posed shots weren’t any good because they got there too late to secure a front row spot. Nothing is planned, it’s all haphazard and last minute.

At this point it looks like they are unschooling and there’s not a lot the education authority can or will do. As for her health care appointments, also not much that can be done. They are not mandatory. She can give birth in a rock pool in Portugal if she chooses.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
It is, that shopping centre vibe just screamed manor at them.
Lord Creeps and Lady Lazy of Rosabelle Manor.
One of my favourite past thread titles is: Rosabelle Manor, Lazy of the house speaking. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I know whenever my two came up behind me as small children and hugged my leg, I'd usually turn around and get down to their level/pick them up, and return the hug properly.

It was all staged for him to record, the hugs, piggy backs, everything in the sunset footage was staged to make out they're having the best time ever.

As soon as the camera cuts that’s probably it for the day, no more attention kids go watch your screens! That’s why we only see snippets, it’s too exhausting for her to keep up the act all day!

Reactions: 20
What’s with Mila’s hair. It’s baby short at the top, back and sides but long around the top of her head. Both of those kids have weird things happening with their hair. They are probably lacking in vital nutrients.

Reactions: 15

"So walk up to Mama Jace, hug her leg and do your cute face at Dada, that will show the haters how adorable you are". Never seen such an insincere look on a child's face that screams "like this?" Bunch of idiots.
---
So she wants to get Jace’s hair cut to keep it off his face but shows photos of haircuts which are too short to tie up but too long to be kept off his face. She really is thick. His hair will look thicker if cut but it’s so stringy that I honestly don’t think it will look much thicker at all and it won’t suit the styles she has shown. He also has his fathers high hairline, he would look best with a much shorter cut.

Everyone looked so quiet and peaceful during the sunset then there are these chavs screeching like the total morons that they are. All of those posed shots weren’t any good because they got there too late to secure a front row spot. Nothing is planned, it’s all haphazard and last minute.

At this point it looks like they are unschooling and there’s not a lot the education authority can or will do. As for her health care appointments, also not much that can be done. They are not mandatory. She can give birth in a rock pool in Portugal if she chooses.
I refuse to give them a watch but they've "decided" to talk about his hair after Tattle highlighted the photographic evidence of the damage they've caused and mentioned it's neglect?? And at the same time Chris gets all upset that people are criticising his "special" 🤔 boy? Tell me you've taken on board something from the "haters" without telling me you've taken on board something from the "haters". Finally. Now try thinking maybe people have a point with the other issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
The state of jaces hair is disgraceful poor boy is balding what if this damage to his scalp and hair follicles becomes irreversible? Even if he gets a short ‘boy’ hair cut now it won’t look right unless it’s styled in a certain way to cover the bald patches imagine at his young age covering bald patches like a middle aged man, so sad. It really pisses me off these dickheads continue to get away with their neglectful ways.

Reactions: 21
My hope is that MeMe finds a pair of kitchen scissors and takes it upon herself to chop out a chunk of Jason's hair.
For sure Lazy won't be spouting 'his hair, his body, his choice' then! She only says these things when it suits her agenda but she's tied herself up in knots now because the haircut style and want for one has to come from Jason. They've told him his hair gives him power and you can see he's terrified to have it chopped.
Reap what you sow Lazy, trying to get one over on the haters at the cost of your sons hair which is now receeded, thin and wispy. Jason has no positive male role model when it comes to hair either, his dad dyes his an awful colour and is so ashamed by his hair he constantly covers it with a stinking hat. In Jason's mind he probably thinks short hair means looking like Creeps and you cant blame him for not wanting to look like that!

Reactions: 30
I think that kid shouldn't have a say at 4yr old what happens to his hair.

He didn't have a say being dragged around Europe,
He doesn't have a choice in clothes she buys for him,
Education that is held back from him,
Friends who were never made.

So why is it a crime to trim hair that is in bad need of it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
They could at least start with taking him to have a trim, so he could experience that nothing bad happens at the hairdressers, his hair will keep growing and hopefully look/feel a bit better afterwards. The problem is they have let it get in such a state they don't want a hairdresser to say anything negative about it to them. Because the whole family hardly ever go it's been built up to be a big thing, especially since if they do go they go on about it being a full makeover, even if it doesn't look much different. Then you have his dad, who covers his own hair and is ashamed about the colour and balding, who manages to look worse if he does get it cut because he asks for a fringe that comes from the back of his head. He's seen Lazy attack his siblings hair with the pizza scissors and doesn't want to let her loose near him.

The older girls need to spend more time washing their hair than worrying about if Jace will have his hair cut.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.