The Ingham Family #295 Lazy is calling out all the hydrogeologists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Big frank
1690487046544.png

TLDR
- Mila's birthday morning unwrapping her presents was dominated by Jace. The boring day at the beach was so her nonce father could show how brave he is by going in the sea. Dinner was the best American Diner burger they ever did see on the Island of Portugal. The birthday cake was covered in edible letters stuck down with Isabelle's saliva and leftover smarties of the ones Jace's didn't eat at midnight.
- Granny Groomer and Hi Steve have paid for VIP tickets so Chris can go to a Taylor Swift concert with Isabelle, Esme and Isla on 17th August 2024 at Wembley Stadium.
- The front gate at Rosabelle Manor has been kicked in.
- Jace likes watching Gordon Ramsay.
- Sarah still hasn't had her 28 week appointment with her consultant. She continues to play Russian Roulette with her health and her blood pressure is 139/76. They seem to be heading home now.
- We've had some haircut clickbait for Jace. It sounds like Esme will make the final decision. Jace's hair is in a really bad state and needs a chance to recover.
- Sarah is still deluded and thinks she's the richest woman in the United Kingdom. Chris has convinced her she's set for life. Set for a life living on Seacroft maybe.
- Home educator Sarah doesn't know what an opinion is. She doesn't owe anyone an 'exploration'. People are 'hydrogeological'. Nope, I've no idea either.

Hi Steve. 👋 We know Sarah has given you an exploration in the past.
1690484957949.png
1690484973202.png
1690485170171.png
1690485189966.png
1690485499381.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
What was all the discussion needed for over cutting Jace's hair! Am sure Sarah would have managed one of the styles... 🤨🤨
It's not gonna happen! His hair is just gonna get worse!

Attachments

Reactions: 24
Even if the poster that Lazy went nuts over is blocked her comments are still there.

So Isla and Mila had pretty much the same birthday. Eating and a trip to the beach. Just different countries. And maybe the only reason for Mila to get a trip to the beach was not to make a baby reveal. (or maybe they did the name reveal pictures)

• Sad
Reactions: 30
She’s still at it. Not one moment of that little reel looked spontaneous/real. The actual vlog footage was even worse - Jace first then it was a shot of her standing in the same position with Mila reaching up to her. She cannot deny that it wasn’t set up. Jace was looking at the camera throughout which imo is a big tell tale sign as well. He’s been told to do something for the camera so he’s looking for the thumbs up that he can stop the acting and go back to whatever it was he was doing before. She probably called Mila over herself and told her what to do. Guess what Sarah, I experience this myself a lot but from a genuine viewpoint and I actually hug my kids back. I believe it’s staged as well as so many others with children of their own.

As for the second screenshot, that person has sadly lived a very sheltered life if she thinks that is what an amazing Dad is. Does that person not realise there are parents all over who document their family memories in the same way but unlike Chris, we don’t film our kids for money and those memories are our own. It’s the kids that have allowed them these opportunities not him, he’s blowing their future savings away with all these purchases he makes.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
I'm not going to lie and pretend I have a very lot of hydrogeological experience with manor's, it's just not the kind of agriculture my parents exposed me to as a child and as an adult Iv not pursued that area of exploration into buildings (Iv been very busy with my fake pilot training and logging my UFO reports online, before anyone starts to troll me, jealousy at it's finest!!)
However that being said I feel like even I, someone without any deep knowledge of posh substandard houses knows that calling a large house overlooking a busy motorway and a field of electrician pylons a manor is a very lot ridiculous. It's more cottage than manor, especially with that quaint little wall outside it!

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Is it just me or does anyone else now have a Grace Jones-esque earworm playing in their head?

Slaaaaaaave...to the systeeeem. 🎶 🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm not going to lie and pretend I have a very lot of hydrogeological experience with manor's, it's just not the kind of agriculture my parents exposed me to as a child and as an adult Iv not pursued that area of exploration into buildings (Iv been very busy with my fake pilot training and logging my UFO reports online, before anyone starts to troll me, jealousy at it's finest!!)
However that being said I feel like even I, someone without any deep knowledge of posh substandard houses knows that calling a large house overlooking a busy motorway and a field of electrician pylons a manor is a very lot ridiculous. It's more cottage than manor, especially with that quaint little wall outside it!
I just wonder if the Manor would be more sturdy if it was built from Weetabic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
She’s still at it. Not one moment of that little reel looked spontaneous/real. The actual vlog footage was even worse - Jace first then it was a shot of her standing in the same position with Mila reaching up to her. She cannot deny that it wasn’t set up. Jace was looking at the camera throughout which imo is a big tell tale sign as well. He’s been told to do something for the camera so he’s looking for the thumbs up that he can stop the acting and go back to whatever it was he was doing before. She probably called Mila over herself and told her what to do. Guess what Sarah, I experience this myself a lot but from a genuine viewpoint and I actually hug my kids back. I believe it’s staged as well as so many others with children of their own.

As for the second screenshot, that person has sadly lived a very sheltered life if she thinks that is what an amazing Dad is. Does that person not realise there are parents all over who document their family memories in the same way but unlike Chris, we don’t film our kids for money and those memories are our own. It’s the kids that have allowed them these opportunities not him, he’s blowing their future savings away with all these purchases he makes.
😂😂 go live your best life lazy, or is this really it, sitting in a stinky motor home replying to strangers on the internet trying to justify why you are a pair of pricks, really what you are aiming for? 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Apologise if if it came from here but this also tickled me, it’s Izzy and Chris in a few years time after they run away together 🤣

E7BDF930-E74F-46B5-A91A-E466AE1CBC0A.png

• Haha
  • Wow
😂😂 go live your best life lazy, or is this really it, sitting in a stinky motor home replying to strangers on the internet trying to justify why you are a pair of pricks, really what you are aiming for? 😂🤣
She’s so incredibly thick, it’s a good job her children are earning her a living. Imagine anyone employing that uneducated lazy cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Cba to watch the vlog the Instagram comments are far more entertaining 😂

Creepy telling porkies that they have to submit a report to the LA every year about the children’s progress. I’m sure lazy was seen on a home school fb page and she was told that she can refuse to have any LA involvement so that’s definitely what they will have done.

I don’t know about anyone else but I’m a very lot pleased that Lazy doesn‘t owe me an exploration! I wouldn’t want her sausage fingers exploring anything anywhere near me, tbh!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.