The Ingham Family #295 Lazy is calling out all the hydrogeologists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually worry for Lazy if she truly believes they don't need youtube. She obviously has no idea of their financial situation, he definitely keeps her in the dark!
Sadly I think he’s ensured he has himself a fund to fall back on when the time eventually arrives but he will leave Sarah, Jace and the girls without anything at all. Of course he’s going to lead her to believe they have these funds to back them up when it’s needed.

Izzy is 18 soon, god knows what she will get as legally she should be entitled to any money put in trust until she’s 18 if that has happened. She’s legally becoming an adult who won’t be able to be controlled by them anymore either. Even the little thing like Chris’ threats of taking her phone & Sarah telling her she can’t have a piercing she wants will be frowned upon more so than they are now.

Eyes will be on them as to what happens on her 18th as well, she’s no friends to have a big bash, dull as dishwater to do anything exciting & her mum is going to be heavily pregnant so they wouldn’t be able to go anywhere too far from home if they had any common sense. Will Chris begrudgingly dip into the little money they have and buy her a car? Doubtful but I think it’s something the iFam have expected since she turned 17 and something other family bloggers do.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Sarah does realise credit isn't a form of income right? You do have to pay catalogues and credit cards back...

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sadly I think he’s ensured he has himself a fund to fall back on when the time eventually arrives but he will leave Sarah, Jace and the girls without anything at all. Of course he’s going to lead her to believe they have these funds to back them up when it’s needed.

Izzy is 18 soon, god knows what she will get as legally she should be entitled to any money put in trust until she’s 18 if that has happened. She’s legally becoming an adult who won’t be able to be controlled by them anymore either. Even the little thing like Chris’ threats of taking her phone & Sarah telling her she can’t have a piercing she wants will be frowned upon more so than they are now.

Eyes will be on them as to what happens on her 18th as well, she’s no friends to have a big bash, dull as dishwater to do anything exciting & her mum is going to be heavily pregnant so they wouldn’t be able to go anywhere too far from home if they had any common sense. Will Chris begrudgingly dip into the little money they have and buy her a car? Doubtful but I think it’s something the iFam have expected since she turned 17 and something other family bloggers do.
I find it so weird only he has access to the cards. Does that mean that she doesn’t have a bank account or is it in both their names and he controls it? I’m assuming they have a business account too. Surely anyone with sense wouldn’t have a joint bank account with someone and have zero knowledge of what’s in it, what’s coming in and out and absolutely no access unless they ask?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I find it so weird only he has access to the cards. Does that mean that she doesn’t have a bank account or is it in both their names and he controls it? I’m assuming they have a business account too. Surely anyone with sense wouldn’t have a joint bank account with someone and have zero knowledge of what’s in it, what’s coming in and out and absolutely no access unless they ask?
One account that he controls like he controls everything

Reactions: 20
I can’t believe how much Chris has aged

his wrinkly eyes are awful

looks about 58

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
We can all see the company accounts all companies that they are directors for are failing miserably surly if they had several income streams they would have to have accounts and so on. Obviously we don’t know their personal savings but that’s not an ‘income stream’ unless they own loads of houses and renting them out (the fact they sold the last house and have a mortgage on the dump they currently live in makes me think not) I’m not sure where else they are getting income from that people would not know about.

I can however see creepy convincing lazy that they own loads of properties that he needs to visit on a regular bases as his excuse to get out of the house and do a spot of curb crawling 🤢

Reactions: 21
So Sarah is back to saying they only have the go pro now. What happened to the camera you used on Milas birthday Sarah. They cannot just be broken when it fits you if you are going to claim insurance on them...

• Wow
Reactions: 42
I can’t believe how much Chris has aged

his wrinkly eyes are awful

looks about 58
No no!! The delectable Keanu Reeves is 58 ,creepy looks like his granddad!!!
---
How is that swimming costume still fitting Isla?
Good point! I`m wondering if Izzy jumped on her sisters back ,so as not to be filmed in a tiny bikini aswell?? Chris has zero protective feelings towards any of these kids! He also has zero morals.Pig!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
“Most beaches and coves in Portugal are low down”
Quote from Sarah😀

• Haha
Reactions: 50
What I've always wondered is how on earth did they even get together in the first place. I don't just mean where did they meet, but you had wannabe emo Chris with an obvious lack of meaningful experience with the ladies, and chav Sarah. What was the opening conversation and how did it ever lead to more?

As for him moving in so quickly, was Sarah really so happy after seeing him hoovering up after he stayed over that she knew immediately that he had to move in to do that all the time? And how did she know that to even invite him home in the first place - was his chat up line "hi I'm Chris I love hoovering and if you take me home you'll never have to work again?" I will not believe she's ever been attracted to him. And what was in it for him - he was obviously spoilt at home and many years later still missed Jane's home comforts of tuna sandwiches so why so quick to move out, and what was Jane's reaction to that? To put it bluntly he wasn't getting anything from Sarah that he couldn't get whilst living at home and just visiting her, like most people who are only 1 week into a relationship.
I'm thinking, Sarah was a very vulnerable single Mother with a baby and Creepy targeted her, she said the first date and I quote Sarah here, Chris came round at 8 o'clock , we had dinner at my house because I was a young mum at home with Isobelle, Chris came round and bought a meal for isobelle , but he didn't understand she was in bed. Mmmmmmmmmm, a young man meets an 19 year old girl for the first time ever and has thought about the child being there , under 1 yo and her DODGY AF ???? I think they would've met through social media fo sure!

Reactions: 27
Mila eating Jaffa cake bit it in the shape of a boat and started singing row row row your boat
Lazy never even remarked on it but I thought it was cute

• Heart
Reactions: 51
How is that swimming costume still fitting Isla?
I find it strange that she keeps wearing that one as she’s had it years and got several for her birthday from next. She probably wants to wear that mermaid one to seem ‘cute’ and young

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I'm thinking, Sarah was a very vulnerable single Mother with a baby and Creepy targeted her, she said the first date and I quote Sarah here, Chris came round at 8 o'clock , we had dinner at my house because I was a young mum at home with Isobelle, Chris came round and bought a meal for isobelle , but he didn't understand she was in bed. Mmmmmmmmmm, a young man meets an 19 year old girl for the first time ever and has thought about the child being there , under 1 yo and her DODGY AF ???? I think they would've met through social media fo sure!
They met at a cafe where she worked from what she's said.

Reactions: 9
Watched a vlog Isla 5 years old getting ears pierced
Sarah had her own bank card then

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.