The Ingham Family #295 Lazy is calling out all the hydrogeologists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s still at it. Not one moment of that little reel looked spontaneous/real. The actual vlog footage was even worse - Jace first then it was a shot of her standing in the same position with Mila reaching up to her. She cannot deny that it wasn’t set up. Jace was looking at the camera throughout which imo is a big tell tale sign as well. He’s been told to do something for the camera so he’s looking for the thumbs up that he can stop the acting and go back to whatever it was he was doing before. She probably called Mila over herself and told her what to do. Guess what Sarah, I experience this myself a lot but from a genuine viewpoint and I actually hug my kids back. I believe it’s staged as well as so many others with children of their own.

As for the second screenshot, that person has sadly lived a very sheltered life if she thinks that is what an amazing Dad is. Does that person not realise there are parents all over who document their family memories in the same way but unlike Chris, we don’t film our kids for money and those memories are our own. It’s the kids that have allowed them these opportunities not him, he’s blowing their future savings away with all these purchases he makes.
I count myself lucky.All my girls are now grown ,but they`ve always been very snuggly and tactile.Even now ,if my eldest comes to stay ,she`ll get in mmy bed for a chat and cuddle:) (Mind ,with our family ,they didn`t have much choice :) .Just an FYI for Creepy ,and lazy ftm.I have the most amazing memories of my kids ,most in pictures and the videos we took (special occassions).The difference is ,ours were JUST FOR FAMILY! Strange that ,eh? Oh and despite there being no social media ,as we know it now ,i can look at a picture and remember exactly where we were ,what we were doing etc.I didn`t need to follow mine around 24/7 and speak to them through a camera.I Enjoyed mine ,AT the time ,and those memories will never fade. I`m sure you`ll think i`m missing out ,and need to get living my "best life" ,but ,inspite of the many ups and downs we`ve been through ,i don`t have any doubts when i go to bed at night.I did ,and always will ,put my children first.That`s how i like it ,and possibly why they`re so naturally affectionate. Tell you what.You do you Lazy and i`ll carry on doing me.Time will only tell as to how our different ways have affected our kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What’s with Mila’s hair. It’s baby short at the top, back and sides but long around the top of her head. Both of those kids have weird things happening with their hair. They are probably lacking in vital nutrients.
That'll likely be due to her spending the majority of her life strapped into a car seat.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Lazy panicking now about the state Jace hair
I imagine it’s so tangled he screams when lazyone tries to brush it
Even the poorest of families have their own hairbrushes unlike the minghams communal one
The hairstyles lazy is suggesting for Jace are like the haircut Stacey Solomon’s Rex has
Jace hair is never going to look like that
Fizz little boy has had a nice haircut since he was a toddler
Look at your early vlogs Sarah before your husbands allegations and weep
You were quite likeable then now your a disaster

Reactions: 25
I know she's thick but even she's not stupid enough to believe the trolls/haterrz are jealous line anymore.
Ok Lazy, I will admit I am jealous of one thing, that fine specimen of a husband of yours. If you look past his unhealthy interest in teenage girls, you've got a fit, well dressed, clean, tidy hunk of a man with lovely hair. 🙃😵💫🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
The way she was non mothering her children in the last vlog was outstanding, slow clap 👏 for big 👏 fat 👏 thicko Saz. Firstly haircut talk? Wtaf, try saying you read tattle without saying you read tattle Hi Steve 👋 😉 Hi Sarah 👋.

Now I will start with Esme, what a loud obnoxious teen she is, no boundaries when speaking to her mum, telling her loudly and rudely not to cut Jason's hair.......ummm Esme shut your bleeping stupid gob! Nothing to do with you at all! Who the duck does this dumb little twit think she is. Totally thinks she controls everything, just like little lord baldy of Rosabelle Manor. He just needs to get his bleeping hair cut pronto, no questions asked, no family meeting, he has no say in it either, Sarah you cockwomble give your head a wobble and take that boy to the hair dressers, it's your bleeping job to make decisions that benefit your dependants, they have no way of seeing what's best for them you overgrown teenage pleb. Tell your daughter to shut her gob while your at it, she is way too big for her boots.

The leg cuddle while fatty, fatty bum, bum stands sideways showing her fat arse and cheese bump in the sunset 🤣 jace looking for the thumbs 👍 from Creepy so he can backdrop the set up with his long witch about jace , no mention of how cute mila looked hugging Sarah at the front, apparently he didn't feel the need to post a long rant and say how adorable Mila is because she is not the focus of tattlers posts atm. So bleeping ridiculous, they are definitely sailing off into the sunset, but not in the way these 'free thinkers" believe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I really hate saying anything in their defence but... yes they obviously read here, that's very clear. If I were them I'd response to criticism of my kids too regardless of how truthful the criticism is. I doubt they are concerned about the kid they are defending, more about themselves and defending their parental duck ups. But, for once, there's some parental instinct coming through.

Reactions: 4
Easter just gone I had my sister (trained hairdresser!) cut my little one's hair into a bob cut. My 6 year old wanted long hair like Rapunzel - when I first mentioned I was planning to have it cut she did grumble a fair bit and argue against it. I showed her pictures of her cousin and explained they had the same haircut at her age to help thicken their hair. (My little lady was a preemie and was practically bald till she was 14mths so I'd let her hair grow out and only done tiny trims to neaten it).
When the time came, she sat and had her hair cut without fuss, as I explained that's what we needed to do to help it grow nice, long and healthy like Rapunzel. She was so excited by her new hair afterwards and has loved rocking a bob style and already it has thickened beautifully and looks super healthy.

It's parenting...making the choice that's in their best interest as they aren't of an age to understand what they are agreeing to.
Why do they allow their 4 yr old to decide, when they know he isn't aware that his decision is whether or not he will be bald as an adult?

Don't even get me started on exploitation of children online without consent !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The issue Sarah has found herself in is she’s clearly over the long hair (whether it’s because she can see his hair isn’t healthy or because she fancy’s a change) she used Jace as an excuse to keep it long by saying he wanted it that way.

When one of the girls said well he can have a trim to get rid of the dead ends etc since he doesn’t want a change.… Sarah’s said she didn’t want it to be just a trim.

So is it what you want or what Jace wants? She’s dug herself hole. You’re his parent and CAN make choices for your toddler.

Reactions: 35
Sarah said his hair isn’t thin it’s the way it’s tied up and looks thin because of it’s length

no Sarah it’s thin because he has traction alopecia from his very fine hair being tightly tied back in pony tails every day for hours and hours

three of my sons had long hair but I never tied it in a ponytail, their hair was thick because they had regular trims and it was washed regularly

Jaces hair has had god knows how much chlorine in it from countless pools, and it’s been tightly tied up

cut his hair, don’t cut his hair but it’s a mess and you have made it like that

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Nothing screams bored out my mind like jumping on Instagram to respond to comment after comment to the 'trollzzzzz and haterzzzz' - really living your best life aren't you lazy? No one's jealous of you, just concerned about your kids and the lack of future they're going to have.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Living their best lives yet spending their holidays arguing with people on instagram 🤦🏻‍♀️.
Has somebody hit a nerve Creepy/Lazy?
If you know your kids are having a good education and lifestyle why would it bother you what strangers on the internet think? Block them and move on, the fact you spend your time arguing with them speaks volumes.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My grandson whose 4 had long hair until a year ago. He’s newly diagnosed as autistic so they found a special hairdresser who cut it beautifully he’s since had it done again and it looks beautiful and it’s lovely and thick. He wears a straw hat all the time ( even in bed ) and he looks great !! Cut his bloody hair before he is bald

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well it’s been almost a year since his last
pizza scissors trim…it wasn’t in great condition then, as it was all fluffy but it in horrendous condition now. All the sun, chlorinated and salt water left in a straggly ponytail to sleep in unwashed for days on end.
9060F05F-CDB2-406E-BEE3-6D9D72A16525.jpeg

It’s absolute neglect then they preach they are set for life and don’t need to work when they can’t even look after the basic hygiene needs of the children. Who can forget the absolute disgusting brace Mila was in at 6 months old. Does Izzy really think this is beautiful? Esme knows it’s a mess hence saying all the dead ends need to be cut off.
D1E75255-0D6C-42C5-BFAB-CFB4161CA345.jpeg

Can Lazy not see that Jace’s hair isn’t beautiful as she makes out? She totally ruined his hair I bet she can hardly get a brush through it it’s so tuggy and full of knots. Longer she leaves it the worse it will get he’ll be screaming his head off every time she’s needs to brush it and she’ll have a new baby in tow as well. Good luck with that!

2E4AA344-836D-434C-86BD-7EA1DCB0F1E8.jpeg
5CCDF045-5CB9-4C51-A479-3B6272DCE618.jpeg
6217B4A8-3CCC-41D9-971D-AAD87731EBBE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Those views aren’t doing well, seems very clear now people aren’t fussed by presents & gifting surprises anymore. They’re wising up to clickbait titles as well as there is no significant jump in views anywhere recently.

I think Mila’s birthday vlogs have performed poorly as far as these types of vlogs go - and he thinks bringing another baby into the family will help those views 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 19
These lot are the gift that keeps on giving

They can’t seriously think anyone is jealous of them can they?
I think she actually does. She’s not right in the head. Creepy has also deliberately cultivated and encouraged this, to muddy the waters around him noncing - he gets to put it all in a basket with the comments about his bald son, or Sarah’s size, and it’s all just ‘hate’ that they can drive around in a van and ignore - he’s doing the same with Isabelle, and he’ll have to do it with the others too. They really are the most toxic combination, both feeding the worst in each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It shows how the girls have nothing to occupy themselves with/no lives of their own when all they have to do is look at hairstyles for Jace, plan the lives of their imaginary pets and plan their outfits for a concert that is not until next August.
Most other teens and preteens would be too busy with their own hair to care what their little brother does with his and would have plenty of parties, nights out and other stuff to think about before planning for a concert in just over a year.

All over social media is Barbie, something else they are missing out on, dressing in pink and going to see it with friends. By the time they go and see it, the initial hype will have finished and of course all 7 of them will have to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
There is channel is doing down the drain for a while now but they cant see it. If that was me i would of make sure the house was paid for to secure a future for the kids and keep traveling the world in a tin can

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.