The Ingham Family #295 Lazy is calling out all the hydrogeologists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched a vlog Isla 5 years old getting ears pierced
Sarah had her own bank card then
I wonder if she made them go down to one after the scandal came out so he couldn't get away with booking hotel rooms.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can't judge them for this - my potential outfit for Eras tour came today 🤣
See, what I'm wondering about is that at least Isla and probably Esme still have growing to do. Isla is on the brink of puberty most likely, that comes with growth spurts and changing dimensions. Anything bought now is fairly unlikely to fit properly in a year. I think I'd make a pinterest of outfits now but buy something closer to the day, but I have a life lol.

Reactions: 14
Sadly I think he’s ensured he has himself a fund to fall back on when the time eventually arrives but he will leave Sarah, Jace and the girls without anything at all. Of course he’s going to lead her to believe they have these funds to back them up when it’s needed.

Izzy is 18 soon, god knows what she will get as legally she should be entitled to any money put in trust until she’s 18 if that has happened. She’s legally becoming an adult who won’t be able to be controlled by them anymore either. Even the little thing like Chris’ threats of taking her phone & Sarah telling her she can’t have a piercing she wants will be frowned upon more so than they are now.

Eyes will be on them as to what happens on her 18th as well, she’s no friends to have a big bash, dull as dishwater to do anything exciting & her mum is going to be heavily pregnant so they wouldn’t be able to go anywhere too far from home if they had any common sense. Will Chris begrudgingly dip into the little money they have and buy her a car? Doubtful but I think it’s something the iFam have expected since she turned 17 and something other family bloggers do.
I hope I’m wrong I really do, but isobelle has no qualifications, no experience of life that a young girl her age should be having, so I reckon she will go down the path of her mother and aunt ketrina and the first man that shows her genuine interest she will become a baby making machine for, she’s very good with little children and she could still turn this around and maybe become a nursery worker, it’s so sad, but I think isobelles fate is sealed unless she suddenly grows a backbone towards her controlling mother

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Creepy being the creep that he is doing himself no favours whilst filming the eldest two wrestling each other into the sea. Esme managed to get Izzy down and he remained on Izzy whilst she was adjusting her bikini top before panning back to Esme 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
I hope that Isabelle does get a car and driving lessons for her 18th and with it a bit of independence. But sadly I can foresee Lazy & Creepy saying ‘Isabelle doesn’t actually want driving lessons guys, she just wants to stay near home in case Sarah goes into labour as she wants to go to the hospital with her’. Then baby will be born and Isabelle will be full time looking after Jace and Mila.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
That's the version I've heard and I can't fathom how she looked at him whilst sober and thought "he's a catch".
He had probably blagged a load of free tickets for one of Shirley's concerts and went round all the local cafés looking for young dishwashers to impress . " I've got a gig on tomorrow night with my band... come along don't be shy".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
He had probably blagged a load of free tickets for one of Shirley's concerts and went round all the local cafés looking for young dishwashers to impress . " I've got a gig on tomorrow night with my band... come along don't be shy".
Almost all of superstar Dave’s ‘concerts’ took place at 9.15, at the end of morning assembly. No tickets ever required. The whole ‘My Forever’ fantasy must have cost Zelda and Steve a fortune.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m not sure if this is acceptable and I’m sure someone will let me know but there is a YouTube family called Lilly’s Life, they have a vlog which I thought was adorable (first one I have seen of this family) it’s titled Thai/American boys first haircut
I wasn’t into the big deal they made at first but he did have beautiful hair
What a handsome little boy and not one tantrum or tear

Reactions: 6
Oh I can’t wait to see there down fall ins year once the cash baby is not bringing money in …. Creepy and lazy better start writting those cvs

Reactions: 12
What was the draw for Chris to Sarah? We know he targeted her because she's vulnerable, but what made him stay rather than pumping and dumping? (sorry)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sarah does realise credit isn't a form of income right? You do have to pay catalogues and credit cards back...
In all seriousness my parents didn’t realise and I know people who I was at uni with who didn’t know either. Took every loan, every credit extension on their bank accounts. When the graduated they got a VERY nasty shock. Not least because that was when mobiles were just becoming a thing and unless you could get a contract cost hundreds of pounds to purchase.

Isabelle will not get a car. It would mean independence and that’s the last thing they want for her or any of the kids.

That thumbnail has been photoshopped to hell and not made it back.

Reactions: 15
Creepy being the creep that he is doing himself no favours whilst filming the eldest two wrestling each other into the sea. Esme managed to get Izzy down and he remained on Izzy whilst she was adjusting her bikini top before panning back to Esme 🤢
Glad someone else noticed that, she was also at one point pulling them bottoms to cover her arse. He left that in also. Loves to makes sure his mates have something to .... Over. How a mother can sit their and allow her daughter to be pimped out like that is beyond me, but then again this mother has also filmed at some questionable angles too. At no point can you call lazy a mom or creepy a dad, because a real mother and father would protect their children from internet predators, not put them on a silver platter for them. Just look at the posts Izzy is putting up of herself, they're all focused on her chest and midriff, all to get some attention. Sadly it's all probably dirty old men posing as 18 yr olds.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.