Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nattis

VIP Member
How many more appointments do you have if you go private?? Because she says she has not missed any appointments. But next she says that if they went private she would have missed so many appointments since they are traveling so much.

My nameguess. Jeanett and calling her Jane. Probably Creepy want to name his last child (with Sarah at least...) after his mama

Reactions: 8

Anni1312

Chatty Member
Wonderful memories of 2020 going past the apartment block where Madeleine McCan was kidnapped from. Every single bloody day. Then going on about Isabelle being into ‘real crime’ and those bloody potato’s from that spar type shop there.
Wasn't that the time of isabelle's birthday melon too?!

Reactions: 7

Puppet

VIP Member
No no wage hence the employed in quotation marks, it will be for the benefit of those asking what she is doing.
Ah I completey missed the quotation marks. 😅 I wonder if they'll pretend Izzy has taken over running tat and me. The website says it will be back in the Autumn.

RealWelshWitch

Hi folks I can confirm that approaching 70 has become a year closer today 🎂 🥳 🎉. I can further reassure you that the ‘spinning thing’ Isabelle spoke of at the restaurant is called a ‘lazy Susan’. To commemorate a yet another passing of a year of my life I now deem the ‘spinning thing’ to be called a ‘lazy lazy’. Let’s face it she has us all spinning.
Sorry, I'm way behind. Happy belated birthday! ☺🎁🎂🎈🎉🎊

• Heart

YouTube

Tattle bot
The Ingham Family posted:
No video from us today 😢 But we will be back as normal tomorrow & VAN TOUR is coming the day after!
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

• Wow