Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cheezychips

Chatty Member
It's 7.15am. I've ben awake all night, as usual, and hyped after watching this weekends Tomorrowland live stream earlier. Unfortunately, this is the consequence.

Screenshot_2023-07-30-07-11-51-471~2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

paolo

Chatty Member
My home was broken in to a few weeks ago. Let's compare my actual experience to their clickbait and guess which story is true and who is telling big fat lies.

It was 6:50 am when I was awakened by a stranger opening our bedroom door. The door jam is sticky so the noise of it being pushed open was enough to wake this sleeping giant.
I leapt to my feet, completely naked, as it's how I sleep unfortunately. More on that later.

At the top of my lungs I shouted, "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" When he didn't move quickly enough I tackled him. I'm just a 50+ something with a big old brain tumor and Igrabbed the SOB by the throat and pushed him down 2 stories of stairs and out the front door. My wife was a solid force right beside me. The kids were awoken too by my wife's and my shouting and they called the police and they called the police whilst hiding in their closet.

I kept that fucker down on the ground until the police arrived and took him.

Meanwhile, Creepy Ingham adds a few screws under a door handle and everything is just fine and dandy. No one else in the RV even knew it happened. Everything is fine. It's like nothing happened. Litchurrrallly.

As for us? We are changed after that. I can't get past how I was ready to end his life to protect my family. He could have ended our lives. Our kids terrified. The police. The sirens. Seeing my wife so scared. They are afraid still for now weeks now afraid to be alone at home. Having an intruder changes you at a cellular level . Don't sleep as much these days. There is nothing easy about it.

But nope, it's not the even a little bit the scary for the Inghams. Nope. Everything goes on as normal for them. No one was awakened, no one shouted. no one called the police etc..

Because IT never HAPPENED.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 84

Jamhead

VIP Member
So let me get this straight, Creeps was sat on the steps of his and Lazy's lair, in his boxers and socks.
An intruder wearing a balaclava, broke into the drivers side door using a drill....then climbed through the curtain behind the drivers seat, shining a torch into Creepy's eyes.
All the while Izzy and Jason are apparently fast asleep on the sofa bed directly beneath and in front of that curtain. They expect us to believe that womanly thighs gave chase across the carpark hollering 'lets be avin ya' or something similar and Izzy, a 17 year old, supposedly heard nothing and slept through it all?!
What a crock of crap!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Jamhead

VIP Member
I'm not going to lie and pretend I have a very lot of hydrogeological experience with manor's, it's just not the kind of agriculture my parents exposed me to as a child and as an adult Iv not pursued that area of exploration into buildings (Iv been very busy with my fake pilot training and logging my UFO reports online, before anyone starts to troll me, jealousy at it's finest!!)
However that being said I feel like even I, someone without any deep knowledge of posh substandard houses knows that calling a large house overlooking a busy motorway and a field of electrician pylons a manor is a very lot ridiculous. It's more cottage than manor, especially with that quaint little wall outside it!

• Haha
Reactions: 68

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
There is no way on gods green earth that as soon as, the wet lettuce that is, Christopher Ingham saw a man dressed in black wearing a balaclava break into his van, that he gave chase in his socks and boxers. The weedy little twat would have absolutely shat himself and hid behind a cushion. He’s concocted that story so they have a better chance with their insurance scam.

Their kids are all scared of their own shadows, fgs, and they think we believe they don’t care the van was burgled when they were sleeping? Get to fuck, you liars.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Goonie

How very dare you all insinuate the clip of Jace hugging his ‘mama’ is staged 😮. Are you seriously telling me that you all don’t stand there as par for the course with one of your legs cocked just incase someone decides to take an impromptu photo of you against the backdrop of a sunset?? I mean, I’ve just been out to pick my Dogs 💩 up off the back garden and once I’d done I stood on my patio for a moment looking longingly out towards the horizon with my leg cocked in front and 💩 bag in hand. Hubby secretly snapped a quick photo through the kitchen window when he saw me. It’s made for a beautiful photo I tell you, memories were well and truly made right there on my patio.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Hey, DeLonge,

I made you this, in case the insurance company want more proof than you just mentioning it in a vlog :-

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @Big frank
1690487046544.png

TLDR
- Mila's birthday morning unwrapping her presents was dominated by Jace. The boring day at the beach was so her nonce father could show how brave he is by going in the sea. Dinner was the best American Diner burger they ever did see on the Island of Portugal. The birthday cake was covered in edible letters stuck down with Isabelle's saliva and leftover smarties of the ones Jace's didn't eat at midnight.
- Granny Groomer and Hi Steve have paid for VIP tickets so Chris can go to a Taylor Swift concert with Isabelle, Esme and Isla on 17th August 2024 at Wembley Stadium.
- The front gate at Rosabelle Manor has been kicked in.
- Jace likes watching Gordon Ramsay.
- Sarah still hasn't had her 28 week appointment with her consultant. She continues to play Russian Roulette with her health and her blood pressure is 139/76. They seem to be heading home now.
- We've had some haircut clickbait for Jace. It sounds like Esme will make the final decision. Jace's hair is in a really bad state and needs a chance to recover.
- Sarah is still deluded and thinks she's the richest woman in the United Kingdom. Chris has convinced her she's set for life. Set for a life living on Seacroft maybe.
- Home educator Sarah doesn't know what an opinion is. She doesn't owe anyone an 'exploration'. People are 'hydrogeological'. Nope, I've no idea either.

Hi Steve. 👋 We know Sarah has given you an exploration in the past.
1690484957949.png
1690484973202.png
1690485170171.png
1690485189966.png
1690485499381.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

pixiedust345

Chatty Member
What I think happened?? Chris went to meet someone but one of the kids / sarah woke up and he was gone. He then had to think of a story

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Iddiebiddie

Is “exclusively breastfed for 10 months” Jace the same Jace that was eating a greasy greggs pizza in his pram at 6 months old?

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Charmball

VIP Member
It makes me laugh that they are still caught up in the delusion that they are as popular as they were before Chris advised a child to drop a towel.

In their heads I think they still believe they are relevant when in reality family vlogging is going down the toilet. It’s not like they are doing amazing trips to amazing places either, is it? The holidays are absolutely dire. This one was just revisiting places they went in 2020.

As for Isabelle - I find the whole thing bizarre. My daughter is 9 months younger than her. She turned 17 in June. She started working as soon as she turned 16 - first job was waitressing in the summer months for a holiday park and then she got herself a permanent, part time job which she has sustained and received employee of the month for last week. Alongside that she received 8 GCSEs all at grade 9-7 (which she studied her arse off for during the pandemic and also us moving to an entirely different part of the country meaning one of her courses she had to completely learn a whole new syllabus or drop the subject. She learned the syllabus).

She has saved money continuously and she got herself her own dog (with our permission) who she paid for herself, pays for all his needs and insurance each month. He’s completely her responsibility. She has lots of friends who she sees regularly, she has had a couple of boyfriends but has decided to put boys on the back burner for a while as she “doesn’t have time” by her own admission. She’s studying for 3 A levels (awaiting the results of her AS levels) and is learning to drive next month once her lessons can start as they was a back log in getting started.

This may sound bragging - and I absolutely am because I am so proud of her and the woman she is becoming but I fail to understand how Isabelle’s mother cannot see how much she is held back. The differences between her and my daughter (and other girls their age) is just astounding.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Ruby2233

VIP Member
That kid will never have his hair cut, ever. They’ve terrified him. He doesn’t know what a hair cut is, other than something no one wants him to have.
They’re freaks.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Sarah doesn’t give a 💩 about creepy she is only invested in her own self first last and anything between. If Sarah loved the creep she couldn’t have moved past all those messages not to mention all the other evidence or his nonceyness.
I know if my fiancé had sent the messages I’d be gone and I’d feel so hurt and betrayed I don’t think I could even look at him ever again for making me feel cheap and a second priority to a teen which is even more abominable 😡😡 nah I’d be gone the fact that lazy carried on as normal is proof enough that she really doesn’t give a 💩.
Imagine knowing your husband found girls between Isabelle and Esme’s age sexually attractive, and fetishised about swimming naked with them, then hanging round campsite swimming pools with him all summer.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

LuBiLu

VIP Member
My youngest had a haircut today. Went from long hair to super short. He wanted a change after everything he has been through the last 6 weeks.

As a family we certainly didn't have a fucking debate about what style haircut he should get. Regardless of the fact he is 16, even if he was fucking 6 years old, it wouldn't require a bloody family meeting for all to agree on it.

And his dad and sibling certainly didn't gather round the front door when we got back from the barbers, to reveal the standard haircut they class as a makeover.

And I'd like to also point out, I do not usually accompany my 16 year old to the barber. However he had two major abdominal surgeries recently, so I wasn't letting him go out alone.

Unlike Lazy and Creepy, I give my children freedom. They are not restricted to being with their parents 24/7.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Impleo

VIP Member
Creepy has an intruder fetish, a bit like he has a weird alien abduction fetish. Man is not right in the head, as we all know. Best thing to do would be to sell the van and never put his family in that sort of danger again...

Screenshot 2023-07-29 19.22.02.png
Screenshot 2023-07-29 19.22.25.png

Screenshot 2023-07-29 19.22.02.png
Screenshot 2023-07-29 19.26.00.png
Screenshot 2023-07-29 19.26.21.png
Screenshot 2023-07-29 19.26.57.png
Screenshot 2023-07-29 19.27.16.png

This is not all of them, there are loads more like this 🤡

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
There’s going to be another rant, i can feel it coming. Lazy will be there all hot sweaty saying “if we want a burglary while we’re asleep, we’ll have a burglary while we’re asleep.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55