Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Web30

VIP Member
I'm thinking, Sarah was a very vulnerable single Mother with a baby and Creepy targeted her, she said the first date and I quote Sarah here, Chris came round at 8 o'clock , we had dinner at my house because I was a young mum at home with Isobelle, Chris came round and bought a meal for isobelle , but he didn't understand she was in bed. Mmmmmmmmmm, a young man meets an 19 year old girl for the first time ever and has thought about the child being there , under 1 yo and her DODGY AF ???? I think they would've met through social media fo sure!
They met at a cafe where she worked from what she's said.

Reactions: 9

Marsygal

My home was broken in to a few weeks ago. Let's compare my actual experience to their clickbait and guess which story is true and who is telling big fat lies.

It was 6:50 am when I was awakened by a stranger opening our bedroom door. The door jam is sticky so the noise of it being pushed open was enough to wake this sleeping giant.
I leapt to my feet, completely naked, as it's how I sleep unfortunately. More on that later.

At the top of my lungs I shouted, "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" When he didn't move quickly enough I tackled him. I'm just a 50+ something with a big old brain tumor and Igrabbed the SOB by the throat and pushed him down 2 stories of stairs and out the front door. My wife was a solid force right beside me. The kids were awoken too by my wife's and my shouting and they called the police and they called the police whilst hiding in their closet.

I kept that fucker down on the ground until the police arrived and took him.

Meanwhile, Creepy Ingham adds a few screws under a door handle and everything is just fine and dandy. No one else in the RV even knew it happened. Everything is fine. It's like nothing happened. Litchurrrallly.

As for us? We are changed after that. I can't get past how I was ready to end his life to protect my family. He could have ended our lives. Our kids terrified. The police. The sirens. Seeing my wife so scared. They are afraid still for now weeks now afraid to be alone at home. Having an intruder changes you at a cellular level . Don't sleep as much these days. There is nothing easy about it.

But nope, it's not the even a little bit the scary for the Inghams. Nope. Everything goes on as normal for them. No one was awakened, no one shouted. no one called the police etc..

Because IT never HAPPENED.
So sorry that happened to you, counselling may help to get over the trauma? Most people have access to counseling through their employer if you have an employee assistance package.

• Heart

mousepanda8

VIP Member
If she has been called to chase up an appointment then it's because she missed one, or hadn't bothered to book one ready for when she would be back. I've always booked the next appointment whilst at one (other than scans when I was sent the appointment).

If she was honest about how long she would be away for, she could have just already booked the appointment for then. She didn't because she wasn't honest with them, she said she would see them when she got back and then avoided them until it's gone past when she should be seen. I hope someone has words with her when she gets back, especially if she tells them about the swelling and blood pressure. It doesn't matter how unhappy they are with her right now, she simply isn't in the country so can't be seen by them but once she is there they can tell her how serious she needs to start taking it.

Even if she isn't as obviously swollen when she next has an appointment, there is a good chance her blood pressure will not be any lower. If her midwife is calling her then she definitely did not seek her own midwife's opinion about it all, just asked for a midwife in her secret group!
this is from a medical website about what appointments she should have - She should also have 7 midwife appointments so she has definitely missed more than one. If she was on holiday in her early pregnancy ( which she was) she maybe missed the earlier appointments too

Attachments

• Angry
I 100% think they will go with Penelope. My daughters name. And then they can call her Penny for Short or Nel or Nelli. If ladbrookes took bets on it I’d have a bet on it.

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
Hang on, did they say they needed to check how Jace pronounces the name, or is that just Tattle trolls?

• Haha

Julesdorid

I never saw a 'Pool Party' on tonight's vlog! All I saw was Lazy looking like a drag queen in full make-up with her fat tits out! Haha, then again, who would they 'party' with? All are Billy no mates 🫢🤣🤣🤣
You just said exactly what I was thinking, worded perfectly

whatamess123

VIP Member
I think he feels a sense of power when she's pregnant, like an 'I did that' sort of thing.
He's actually not achieved anything off of his back in life, the YouTube channel was Lazy's that he took over.
He might've liked to call himself a pilot but he never had any chance of achieving that.
He's a useless waste of space, who thinks editing a crappy vlog and fixing up multiple vans is a job.
When she's pregnant he has something he can point to and say he did, like an achievement.
Well ,he`s got some catching up to do then ,as their ex besties are now on baby number 12...

• Haha

Mostyn

VIP Member
Your brave and very public spirited. Be careful around his bits god alone knows where they’ve been.
I’m starting a go fund me page for your medical services to tattle.
I’m afraid I realised I can’t do the procedure I forgot my knees don’t allow me to kneel on the floor.someone else will have to volunteer in my place😀

• Haha

Ruby2233

VIP Member
This has been tickling me for days - it’s pure DeLonge - My Forever Dave ‘re-imagines’ the fortnight he spent playing grumpy gooseberry with his mum and dad, tagging along on his brother’s honeymoon, as if he were an actual rockstar, ‘scouting locations’ and looking to get ‘energised and re-inspired’:-
Hi Steve, are you sure that’s your son, he’s not bad looking unlike you & Creepy. Did Granny groomer play away ?

• Haha
  • Wow

Barnsey92

I think the baby name will be “Cathedral” (after the cheese of course) which is shortened to “Cathy” 😆
---
I've never heard the name Morwenna before, but if anyone is a Harry Potter fan, it's giving me major Gaunt family vibes. They had a Marvolo, Morfin and Merope. Morwenna fits right in 😂

I don't think its a name with a common nickname, even though she gave the Sam/Samantha example. I think they've had two similar names they like and they've decided that one can be a nickname for the other, but in reality it will be ridiculous.
I can see that 100%. Morwenna is a Welsh name but you are right it does sound like a Gaunt family member.

Kate1970

VIP Member
Chris telling us he doesn't really drink! Seemed to have had a fair bit of alcohol on this trip,😕
My friends Granddaughter is called Morwenna,

Attachments