Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Yes. All hospitals have requirements for safeguarding and there’s loads of red flags here.

Remember to get her back to the UK Chris would need to get her through customs and on to the ferry. All providers say they can refuse to take pregnant women who look ill and over 28 weeks some require a Dr certificate.

IF he got her back I can see them keeping her in as she’s been so irresponsible - and that will be a nasty shock. Our hospital now doesn’t allow people to stay in bed, everyone’s expected to up, dressed and washed before breakfast at 8:30 ready for ward rounds that start at 9. Lunch 12:30, evening meal 6pm, lights out 10pm. No snacking, meals and portions strictly controlled and on notes.

It’s people watching old vlogs like the Christmas ones that earn them nothing as they’re on youtube kids. I’ve seen comments saying people watch old vlogs instead.
Sorry in advance for being dumb but how are they on YouTube kids they look like they’re on their regular videos ?

• Heart
Reactions: 6

RockyRue

I’m not sure if this is acceptable and I’m sure someone will let me know but there is a YouTube family called Lilly’s Life, they have a vlog which I thought was adorable (first one I have seen of this family) it’s titled Thai/American boys first haircut
I wasn’t into the big deal they made at first but he did have beautiful hair
What a handsome little boy and not one tantrum or tear

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Can someone let me know if they did end up filing their accounts in the end and if so what thread it was discussed on so I can try go back and read about it? Was preoccupied pushing a baby out so ended up skipping a fair bit 😂
Uploaded 4th July onto Companies House. Page 6 onwards on thread #292
Congratulations on the new baby!

• Heart

nattis

VIP Member
So other than going to our caravanplace every summer I don't travel that much.
But there is a few places I have been that I want to go back to. Not to relive those memories of the past, like going in a pool or going to the beach.Over and over and over again.
1. Turkey. I want a Turkish bath so much. I love that experience.
2. A hotel I went to in Sligo Ireland. I spent way to little time in the hotel when I was there last. So want to go back and just spend sometime in the hotel and the area around. Just relax. Not possible though since the hotel has been closed for years.
3. Biltmore Estate, North Carolina Usa. Such a wonderful estate. We saw so much the last time we were there. And back then I knew nnothing about it before I go. But I do know it is so much more to discover.
But the difference between Me and the Inghams travel is I will probably not go with the same people I went to any of these places with if I ever go again, and I will not go with people I spend every waking minute with all year long. Neither will II eat a shitload of cheese or pasta. And I will never try to say I am a vegetarian or Flexitearian. Even if I like Creepy and Lazy never was....

• Heart

whatamess123

VIP Member
I really hate saying anything in their defence but... yes they obviously read here, that's very clear. If I were them I'd response to criticism of my kids too regardless of how truthful the criticism is. I doubt they are concerned about the kid they are defending, more about themselves and defending their parental fuck ups. But, for once, there's some parental instinct coming through.
Sad though when it`s only affecting them.:(

YouTube

Tattle bot
The Ingham Family posted:
JUICY PREGNANCY QUESTIONS ANSWERED! & BABY NAME CLUE! (HOMESCHOOL, BIRTH PLAN, CO-SLEEP, FEEDING)
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

• Haha
  • Sick

Gotmepopcorn

Chatty Member

Fast forward to 9.10
Thick cow didn't even know what agriculture meant 😆 which is a bit rich coming from someone who looks like they belong in a sty!
I don't usually look at the click bait titles creepy puts up but is it just me or do esme and Isabelle have blood red tongues....? And why? It makes me feel ill.

• Wow

Diversity Dugong

The thing with shorts is they are just random things on the bottom of the screen I click on alsorts of shit at work whilst bored

Reactions: 5

RachieBoo

I don't want to sound like a broken record but we're all commenting on lower views on their vlogs but according to social blade their views are hitting 75k+ per day and rising! God knows what people are watching cos it isn't their most recent vlogs. Something isn't right there
Could probably be old stuff plus new stuff, not all monetised.

Reactions: 5