Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nattis

VIP Member
They could call her Kristiania, for short Kris. They will not even realise they have been to the place.

Reactions: 5

eyeballs

VIP Member
Yeah the views are in shorts. My kids watch YouTube shorts like I was tiktok, quite a few kids don’t even watch YouTube videos anymore. No bloody patience.

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
My guesses. I'm not convinced it's as simple as a longer and shortened version

Coralie / Cora
Arlie / Aurelia

Shazza D

Chatty Member
I have to say it annoys me that he doesn’t say Praia da luz properly. We used to holiday in Praia and one day walked up the wrong road to get back to our villa and ended up outside the ocean club, it was sad realising where we were, especially as our Mady was 4, not much older that maddie McCann was I hawhen she went missing, why anyone would want to keep going just to see it ill never know
I have a madi that’s a similar age so totally understand what you’re saying x

nattis

VIP Member
They’re calling the baby Breastfeeding?????🤣
Also I seem to remember her saying that she’d had tests for diabetes at her first checkup for this one. I only remember because I thought she was a lying twat when she said it all came back fine
So the nickname can be Creepys two favouritething in life Breast or feeding...

Reactions: 4

Gotmepopcorn

Chatty Member
The thing with shorts is they are just random things on the bottom of the screen I click on alsorts of shit at work whilst bored
OT but isn't it bloody fantastic that you can now do that at work? 🤣 . I have probably inhaled more skills for my job from the internet in the last few years alone thanks to tik tok etc
---
I'm the same way! Popped out of the house to do some shopping at B&M yesterday. Left the water running but as I wasn't in the house I didn't have to pay any water bills!! My house may be a puddle of plaster and farble but that's all the more reason to set out for another van trip with the money I saved #setforlife 😎
Hope you can be back home soon x

Last edited:
  • Haha

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
He would send his bodyguard lazy to check it out the burglar would run away like a scene from scream once she opened her big gob that’s why prinny is white lmao

becca7721

VIP Member
Vlog view watch 12:50am 14,381
---
I was scrolling their YouTube for some meme inspo when I came across this video, haven't watched it, and no idea who owns the channel, but the thumbnail and title are bloody hilarious 😂
It’s been discussed before along with them needing to repay as the letters were left in the vlog!

Last edited:

Big frank

VIP Member
I really hate saying anything in their defence but... yes they obviously read here, that's very clear. If I were them I'd response to criticism of my kids too regardless of how truthful the criticism is. I doubt they are concerned about the kid they are defending, more about themselves and defending their parental fuck ups. But, for once, there's some parental instinct coming through.

Holol457

Which vlog is it they said they don't have to pay the mortgage while they are away

Reactions: 3

LadyGarden

VIP Member
People mentioning that a lot of the old vlogs are on Youtube Kids. I can't find any of their vlogs when I use the search function. If I put in 'Ingham family' it brings up loads of Dad v Girls vlogs :unsure: what am I doing wrong?

skyelau

VIP Member
Is there a way if they are travelling that the mortgage becomes like a tax thing they can right it off ?

• Haha