Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stephie

VIP Member
Surprised they haven’t mentioned spar potatoes
Didnt they spend some time in an apartment when nanna and the niece came over
---

Can’t help themselves can they
---

Isla grabbing chicken balls thought lazy said only Mila eat with her mouth open
they have absolutely zero table manners
why on earth did they order all that food.
do they ever eat local cuisine
They wouldn't know how to pronounce what it is they want to order. They play it safe with 'Burgah, Pizza and sweet n sour chicken'

• Haha
Reactions: 7

becca7721

VIP Member
I don't want to sound like a broken record but we're all commenting on lower views on their vlogs but according to social blade their views are hitting 75k+ per day and rising! God knows what people are watching cos it isn't their most recent vlogs. Something isn't right there
Old vlogs most likely. There’s no way of knowing if they are being paid for all those views either as I think it includes those on youtube kids. I know the one they went viral with increases a very lot frequently (it’s now on 65 million, three million more than when I last checked a few months ago) but they won’t get a penny for those views, likewise all their other vlogs on youtube kids.
---
Think the smell might just tip off border security🤣🤣🤣
Aww spare a thought for them poor security dogs 😔 what did they do to deserve that (Chris stuffed stinking in a suitcase) in their day job?!?

Last edited:
  • Haha

jkroche95

VIP Member
Lyra could be a good shout. It's the name of the main character in the His Dark Materials book trilogy, the first of which is named the Nothern Lights. I know Chris and Sarah aren't lovers of literature, but it's 4 letters long and the name comes up a lot when you're searching for names relating to the Northern lights because of the connection to the book.
it's also a constellation!

My dramione fanfic days are showing lol

• Haha

lovelucy

But mo

But mortgage holidays isn't it just like once or maybe twice a year you can have a mortgage holiday and the bills like electric , gas , council tax, water you still have to keep paying
---

Did they report it to the police if not surely insurance wouldn't pay out and can you imagine going to your insurance company and saying I want to put in a claim what for they ask well
2 cameras a drone a phone and a gimbal 🤷
Don't forget £500!

yazoo21

VIP Member
If Sarah finally had enough of hearing about Creepy's cheating and wanted to leave him, where would she go? She has no money of her own. He controls all of the finances. He pay all of the bills, gets a notification on his phone when Sarah spends over a certain amount and she has no idea of how much money they have in their account. She doesn't even have her own bank card. Would she go and stay with her dad, someone she hasn't seen for about two years or would she squeeze her and her six kids into Katrina's council house? She is isolated from the rest of the family and no longer has close friends. Would she go to a refuge? If she were to leave him, I imagine that Creepy and Granny Groomer would get very nasty and do everything they could to leave Sarah with nothing. Maybe they would even try to get full time custody of all of the children (which Creepy would let his mum and dad bring up, rather than himself).

Sadly, it just seems easier for her to put up with his cheating; lack of help with the children; him constantly putting them in dangerous situations; him constantly belittling her (I know she belittles him back) and him making all of their big lifestyle decisions (and getting it wrong every single time).

And of course, she loves the big house and the constant holidays. Her kids, however, are suffering so much 😔. It's such a car crash of a situation.
She’s a door mat smile putting up with it all the fucking idiot

Diversity Dugong

You’d be amazed how many people use their real names and put addresses on their social media.

I’ve followed people on YouTube who have PO Boxes and used their real names, both raising awareness neither typical ‘influencers’ so not on here. I actually wrote to two and sent things, both were seriously ill in hospital (one end of life care). I sent books, which they both loved and one I made a souvenir of their time travelling in New York which I was very touched to see she put on her wall! BUT both had some really nasty things sent as well. The one having end of life care shut her PO Box because of some of the stuff she was sent. Comments on her last vlogs were also vile - that said Joe Sugg left a lovely message that she pinned about trolling which really helped stem it, at the height of his youtube ‘career’.
---

He’s hardly going to go through without attracting any attention in the RV is he? Idiot (Chris is the idiot not you!)

Thanks for explaining

I know about the Police Gmail which snared one but not the rest

nattis

VIP Member
It won’t matter if they call the baby Aura or Orla. Jace will pronounce them both the same way.
Ow-wa.

I don’t know how we’re pronouncing Morwenna but in my head it’s ‘More-weena’ which I believe is what Creepy went to Florida with Justin for.
nah will probably be MoMo

• Haha

Jamhead

VIP Member
I've never heard the name Morwenna before, but if anyone is a Harry Potter fan, it's giving me major Gaunt family vibes. They had a Marvolo, Morfin and Merope. Morwenna fits right in 😂

I don't think its a name with a common nickname, even though she gave the Sam/Samantha example. I think they've had two similar names they like and they've decided that one can be a nickname for the other, but in reality it will be ridiculous.
Morwenna is an acient Cornish name, the word means 'maiden girl' in Cornish. Morwenna is the patron saint of Morwenstow a village close to me in North Cornwall.
The Welsh version is Morwyn, which I agree does sound like a Gaunt family name.
All the Mor/Mo/So/Lo/Rowenna's are nicknamed Wenna or Wenn but I really don't think they'll use it.

This is a list of baby names Lazy has liked on Instagram recently, they all have a very different feel to Morwenna and the likes of Cara, Cora, Elsi(e) fit her other kids names you just need to add Belle to the end to get the Sam and Samantha vibe 😆
Screenshot_20230801-213148_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 6