Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
So what was the actual surprise for them all ?

Ifam will get fed up hopefully of the constant clickbait none vlogs !

Reactions: 8

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
In one vlogmas 2019 video Esme is posing provocatively with makeup and lazy said Esme you’re only ten and was laughing at it, my parents would have had a stern chat about the dangers online 😂

• Wow

vhopper2000

Thanks for that memory, I’ve hunted for that diss track before it was the best rap ever I was impressed with it!! 😂 wish someone had it

• Heart

Gotmepopcorn

Chatty Member
Can someone let me know if they did end up filing their accounts in the end and if so what thread it was discussed on so I can try go back and read about it? Was preoccupied pushing a baby out so ended up skipping a fair bit 😂
Congratulations. Hope all is going well.

• Heart

Diversity Dugong

Anyone else wondering what was on his phone that he wanted to get rid of by disabling the phone, hiding it and making up a story that is as believable as my child telling me that flying bunny rabbits come take him for ice cream in the middle of the night...
How long ago did this happen?

• Haha

becca7721

VIP Member
People mentioning that a lot of the old vlogs are on Youtube Kids. I can't find any of their vlogs when I use the search function. If I put in 'Ingham family' it brings up loads of Dad v Girls vlogs :unsure: what am I doing wrong?
Just goes to show how irrelevant they are. If I do a search I get some of their vlogs but most are for businesses with the name Ingham in the title or showjumping. I don’t use youtube kids so don’t know about how their searches work. On standard youtube if you search for Ingham Family, then go to their channel and click videos and select most popular then click on them, you’ll see they’ve been transferred as they advertise youtube kids beneath the vlog and comments are off.

bunnys

Is it just me or does Jace have a much thicker Yorkshire accent than the rest of them? 🤔 Partly could be due to his speech impediment but it sounds so strong

Mostyn

VIP Member
Watched a vlog Isla 5 years old getting ears pierced
Sarah had her own bank card then

Well the obvious choice would be Christina with Chrissy or Chris for short !
I don't watch them, just read excellent descriptions if correct word and other posts, I have an idea that I read that when Lazy was talking about names for the new baby, they wanted to make sure Jace could pronounce it and that he thought the name she was saying was Chris. I could well have got it completely wrong or it could have been a nightmare about them, this has unfortunately actually happened.

Im so late commenting on this as dont watch.. But popped on my you tube tonight vlog with all 3 oldest girls looking surprised....... utterly fake and poor girls

• Sad

Neck lace

VIP Member
I always thought it was Nikki that leaked those screenshots after their fall out, I’m sure it was her he was talking to, I know she played a big part in the baby shower, they fell out soon after if I remember correctly.
Ah, that makes sense. Yes, it most likely would have been Nikki.

Meisify2

VIP Member
Even though Creepy was sat in the middle of the horsebox ‘editing’ & noticed the ‘burglar’ as soon as he entered, but said burglar still had time to find Creepy’s phone and steal it. Yeah right, you f*cking lying b*stards.
And why was in in the horsebox in his boxers 🤢