The Ingham Family #295 Lazy is calling out all the hydrogeologists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's obvious Isabelle is now going down the 'influencer' route, never before has she been so active on Instagram. Perhaps all the time she's spent sat around doing diddly squat has forced her to think about her future and she realises that she needs to start earning some money when she becomes a young adult next month.
I always had hopes for her, when she was younger and had ambition to actually get a decent job and better herself and her situation. Her parents are 100% to blame for how she has turned out.
I've noticed she likes to mock Lazy most of the time, sitting there like she's little miss intelligent, when actually she got one GCSE after a partial private secondary education, she shouldn't be mocking anyone. She has a real nasty, mean streak that girl.
I know it’s naughty, but I’m kind of looking forward to it. The tit Midas List has been a bit slow of late.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's obvious Isabelle is now going down the 'influencer' route, never before has she been so active on Instagram. Perhaps all the time she's spent sat around doing diddly squat has forced her to think about her future and she realises that she needs to start earning some money when she becomes a young adult next month.
I always had hopes for her, when she was younger and had ambition to actually get a decent job and better herself and her situation. Her parents are 100% to blame for how she has turned out.
I've noticed she likes to mock Lazy most of the time, sitting there like she's little miss intelligent, when actually she got one GCSE after a partial private secondary education, she shouldn't be mocking anyone. She has a real nasty, mean streak that girl.
If anyone has a vague chance of making it as a ‘vanlifer’ it could be Isabelle. Hear me out!

She’s young, slim and attractive so has the ‘look’ and once she turns 18 could prance about in bikini tops parking her little converted 1 bed van next to beaches and vlog herself doing yoga and day to day routine of how she lives in her van, maybe get a little dog to ride along with her too. There are loads of these types out there.

She even could just do it around the UK if she didn’t want to go abroad, going down to Cornwall and then up to Scotland etc visiting interesting places.

But because she’s scared of her own shadow and doesn’t have the least bit of inclination to make something of herself she wouldn’t even consider it 🙄

Come on Izzy, at the moment you have the perfect opportunity to develop something for your future, don’t get stuck being a babysitter!

Reactions: 13
But because she’s scared of her own shadow and doesn’t have the least bit of inclination to make something of herself she wouldn’t even consider it
There's also the small problem that Isabelle can't drive, and has no money to pay for lessons and no one willing to teach her. 😅

• Sad
Reactions: 33
If anyone has a vague chance of making it as a ‘vanlifer’ it could be Isabelle. Hear me out!

She’s young, slim and attractive so has the ‘look’ and once she turns 18 could prance about in bikini tops parking her little converted 1 bed van next to beaches and vlog herself doing yoga and day to day routine of how she lives in her van, maybe get a little dog to ride along with her too. There are loads of these types out there.

She even could just do it around the UK if she didn’t want to go abroad, going down to Cornwall and then up to Scotland etc visiting interesting places.

But because she’s scared of her own shadow and doesn’t have the least bit of inclination to make something of herself she wouldn’t even consider it 🙄

Come on Izzy, at the moment you have the perfect opportunity to develop something for your future, don’t get stuck being a babysitter!
She would be better advised to delete her accounts and try to discover her authentic self, than persevere with this ill-fitting ’personality’ that they allocated her.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
It’s all Izzy and Esme isn’t it ? Most of the slogs they’re together and on Isabelle’s IG there are a few token moments with Isla but it’s like the old saying two is company but three is a crowd plus there’s an age difference which makes it harder.
None of the above is Isla’s fault no wonder she has regressed pushed out by the older two the younger kids are all she has 😢 I wonder if the talking to herself is an invisible friend it’s the only type she has which is so sad because in the older slogs she was so vibrant and happy and the older girls treated her nicely with respect.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
There's also the small problem that Isabelle can't drive, and has no money to pay for lessons and no one willing to teach her. 😅
Well she would have to do a bit of work to get to a point she could do it, which is the first issue :p I’m sure Creepy could find the money to do a boss van conversion for her :p

She would be better advised to delete her accounts and try to discover her authentic self, than persevere with this ill-fitting ’personality’ that they allocated her.
You are right, she’s better off doing that. Sadly, it’s all she knows and would probably be vilified by lazy and creepy for making a decision to do anything other than what they want her to do, and seeing as she has no other support outside the family she’s trapped in their little cult unless she finds her own way out.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
That pink bikini top of Izzy's will be able to get up and walk off on its own soon 🤮
That pouting is awful as well.
Is she still followed by the 'boyfriend'?

Her parents are never going to allow Isabelle to drive. There’s no way. They’ll lose too much control over her, she should have driven herself and friends or just gone with friends to that concert instead Chris went with them - totally unnecessary. She’s too much of the mindset that she’s famous and everyone loves her (ifam) or hates her (stalkers/haterz). Very black and white thinking that can lead to all sorts of trouble in the long run.

I remember a vlog where they were going to an event at school and then vlogs appeared of how they behaved like they were famous, can’t remember who it was that made them annoyingly but was someone at the school who had a rant about them. There was a video of Isabelle bulling someone as well and she was made some sort of ambassador after that for bullying.

Her parents are never going to allow Isabelle to drive. There’s no way.
She'll have a single lesson with Chris, just so they can use it for vlog content. Then nothing, because they need a babysitter and don't want to give her a way out of the cult.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She'll have a single lesson with Chris, just so they can use it for vlog content. Then nothing, because they need a babysitter and don't want to give her a way out of the cult.
This could be when they go on their little drives to listen to music together 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Except she doesn’t have a personality

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

That would work for some, but she's shown that when she does her own videos or has her own segment in the main vlogs she mumbles her way through whilst looking away from the camera like she can't wait for it to be over. It doesn't matter how much she pouts on instagram, she just isn't a natural at entertaining. She's lived almost half her life on camera so if she isn't comfortable with it by now she never will be.

Even if she could drive around the UK, she isn't really interested in anything so the most she would come up with is more videos of her washing her face and calling everything cute.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Except she doesn’t have a personality
Because she hasn’t been allowed to grow up and learn who she is.
Worse she’s got no clue that’s the case 😔

Not her fault of course, and, it makes navigating real life, which all those kids will need to do eventually really difficult! Because all they know is how to act to please Sarah and Chris and they won’t be living long lives, that’s very clear.

• Sad

She has nothing about her and she’s not what I would call attractive .

The “parents” had the greatest opportunity for the kids and could of gave them great educations but instead it was all pissed away at B&M ….

Izzy and the rest be lucky to get a entry level job any where

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It makes me laugh that they are still caught up in the delusion that they are as popular as they were before Chris advised a child to drop a towel.

In their heads I think they still believe they are relevant when in reality family vlogging is going down the toilet. It’s not like they are doing amazing trips to amazing places either, is it? The holidays are absolutely dire. This one was just revisiting places they went in 2020.

As for Isabelle - I find the whole thing bizarre. My daughter is 9 months younger than her. She turned 17 in June. She started working as soon as she turned 16 - first job was waitressing in the summer months for a holiday park and then she got herself a permanent, part time job which she has sustained and received employee of the month for last week. Alongside that she received 8 GCSEs all at grade 9-7 (which she studied her arse off for during the pandemic and also us moving to an entirely different part of the country meaning one of her courses she had to completely learn a whole new syllabus or drop the subject. She learned the syllabus).

She has saved money continuously and she got herself her own dog (with our permission) who she paid for herself, pays for all his needs and insurance each month. He’s completely her responsibility. She has lots of friends who she sees regularly, she has had a couple of boyfriends but has decided to put boys on the back burner for a while as she “doesn’t have time” by her own admission. She’s studying for 3 A levels (awaiting the results of her AS levels) and is learning to drive next month once her lessons can start as they was a back log in getting started.

This may sound bragging - and I absolutely am because I am so proud of her and the woman she is becoming but I fail to understand how Isabelle’s mother cannot see how much she is held back. The differences between her and my daughter (and other girls their age) is just astounding.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
She has nothing about her and she’s not what I would call attractive .
I agree that she is a bit bland personality wise but shes the prettiest of all the minghams 🤷🏻‍♀️

I suppose what we deem attractive depends on personal opinion and having been a chubby average looking teenage girl myself, Isabelle would have been what I would have dreamed to have looked like so maybe that’s where I’m forming my opinion.

I don’t think anyone would call her ugly. It’s the faces she pulls and the way she conducts herself that isn't appealing.

The point of my original post which I didn’t word very well was that she COULD use her presence on social media to her advantage and make something with it but she is unlikely to because she doesn’t seem to have the drive or desire to make something of herself

Re Isabelle's Instagram she is only posting photos similar to photos many many other teenage girls (including those much younger than she is) post. I don't agree with the photos and would stop my girls sharing images like that but she is actually just acting her age. She can't seem to win, criticised for acting her age and criticised for not. Again I don't agree with it personally before anyone comes at me

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Re Isabelle's Instagram she is only posting photos similar to photos many many other teenage girls (including those much younger than she is) post. I don't agree with the photos and would stop my girls sharing images like that but she is actually just acting her age. She can't seem to win, criticised for acting her age and criticised for not. Again I don't agree with it personally before anyone comes at me
I think maybe there’s a difference between ‘acting her age’ learning to drive, collage, self care, going out with friends ect… and filling your socials with photos of your chest in a bikini for thousands to see.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Most teens have their profiles locked down and only for friends and family eyes. Izzy’s and more recently Esme’s, have questionable content & are there for the world to see.

This also goes for any potential future employers because let’s face it, Izzy is going to be forced into work of some sort soon enough when the money starts to dry up & this doesn’t look too good if they conducted searches of their own. Even Esme is posing inappropriately on her own profile picture for a just turned 14yo. Shame on Sarah for letting them post pics of themselves in such compromising poses as children.

They are travelling, why haven’t they got more of the countries they are visiting? Set them up with public profiles that are safe and suitable for their audience & lock the current ones down.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.