The Ingham Family #295 Lazy is calling out all the hydrogeologists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isabelle will be the same as her mother no job and no friends just happy to sleep till lunchtime then hang about a pool or a home bargains every day

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Is it just me that thinks it’s weird they constantly need to buy data? Surely if you were set for life you would have unlimited????
It’s not even that much extra to pay, can’t understand why they don’t have it, I have a little sim in a little mobile router thing in my car, costs me £10 a month, I can use it at home or away, and it’s unlimited, no contract, if your job requires internet access on the go you’d be daft to keep buying add on data!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Is it just me that thinks it’s weird they constantly need to buy data? Surely if you were set for life you would have unlimited????
i know plenty of people on MW who have unlimited data if they can afford it so can chris!

Reactions: 10
Yes, yes, Creepy I believe you, although thousands wouldn't. I have to give you credit for one of your most elaborate excuses for no vlog, you've certainly gone into plenty of detail.

They'll probably scrap the rest of the holiday borefest footage and just start vlogging again once they're settled in at home and probably after them all being 'ill'.
No doubt Lazy will be chomping at the bit to get daily shopping so that will be the next borefest.

Reactions: 20
Assuming they can get back.

The Santander to Portsmouth ferry left yesterday. They won’t accept pregnant women at 32 weeks or, who appear to be 32 weeks. Next sailing isn’t until Sunday. There’s only two a week, Wednesday and Sunday and it takes over 20 hours. No way they'd accept Sarah on a fast sailing.
I reckon they are already at home just like the last trip when there was no blog for ages then some bollocks about being ill

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He’s thick as 💩 they already said they had a few things to do on the way home so clearly something is up for them to be leaving pronto

Reactions: 20
No vlog tonight either 😏😏
Knew there would be an excuse for lack of upload tonight 🤣 Sounds like they are rushing back if they aren’t taking any stops (hoping this doesn’t mean overnight stops won’t be taken). That’s not good for Sarah or Mila & the other kids deserve to stretch their legs as well. Not to mention Chris - if he’s not getting the appropriate sleep whilst in control of the larger vehicle I hope to god nothing happens.

You know you are going to be on the road and are aware of an update yet you don’t plan ahead & prepare. No excuse they’ve not got anything pre loaded before they started the journey back. I thought that was the purpose of holding the van tour back.

Also surely you’d ensure you have plenty of data for your family to use if they are going to be spending hours in the van? Smells like a 💩 excuse he’s using to his advantage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
No vlog tonight either 😏😏
Not that I believe no data is the reason for no vlog….but if you get an email in advance why wouldn’t you buy an add on in advance? Or at least not promise a sooper dooper van tour knowing they might not be able to upload it

Reactions: 18
Isabelle is not only posting shots of herself but also of much younger Esme wearing very little.
She has an open account and so many of their fans are completely unnaturally obsessed with them.
They themselves admit that creepy and Isabelle spend a lot of time together. And based on the the stuff we’ve seen in his messages to other teens we can get the general gist of what he will be saying to her.

I made the mistake years ago… I was about Isabelle’s age and I posted photos of my 8 year old sister on fb she was wearing a high school musical cheerleader costume - I didn’t think anything of it but a man who I had on fb ( who I didn’t know) left a comment saying “sexy” and Ooft that was the last I posted of her and deleted him straight away! SM was in its early days still and completely alien to my parents - this lot should know better.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I reckon they are already at home just like the last trip when there was no blog for ages then some bollocks about being ill
They likely left Wednesday if I recall the ships are Wednesday and Sunday

Reactions: 11
Hmmm...is it not normally Sarah that posts these sort of updates 🤔
Somethings up with Sarah, I’m sure of it - she was very “flat” during her Q&A and not well the day after, followed by no vlogs… they definitely don’t want anyone knowing if she’s ill - I don’t buy the data bs for a second.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Starting to think they really want Borealis to be born in Europe (edit- meaning the continental bit lol, she's obviously going to be born in Europe anyway). She looks so unwell, I'm actually concerned. Hopefully they're back in UK now or soon.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.