The Ingham Family #295 Lazy is calling out all the hydrogeologists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re Isabelle's Instagram she is only posting photos similar to photos many many other teenage girls (including those much younger than she is) post. I don't agree with the photos and would stop my girls sharing images like that but she is actually just acting her age. She can't seem to win, criticised for acting her age and criticised for not. Again I don't agree with it personally before anyone comes at me
I think the biggest problem with the photos is the audience. She shouldn't be posting anything but the most boring, family friendly stuff on her 'official' account given the amount of straight up creeps and 'fans' who obsessively save every photo of her that follow her.

Reactions: 17
Re Isabelle's Instagram she is only posting photos similar to photos many many other teenage girls (including those much younger than she is) post. I don't agree with the photos and would stop my girls sharing images like that but she is actually just acting her age. She can't seem to win, criticised for acting her age and criticised for not. Again I don't agree with it personally before anyone comes at me
One thing that makes it different is that she is doing it in the ‘care’ of a known child sex predator.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That bottom comment is seriously disturbing - they must realise what they are doing by putting these pictures and videos out there?
A comment like that alone would be enough for any NORMAL parent to remove their kids from social media. Not the Minghams though eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
A comment like that alone would be enough for any NORMAL parent to remove their kids from social media. Not the Minghams though eh?
They rely on this kind of demographic, to keep getting views 🤮
They’re absolutely sick!

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Isabelle is not only posting shots of herself but also of much younger Esme wearing very little.
She has an open account and so many of their fans are completely unnaturally obsessed with them.
They themselves admit that creepy and Isabelle spend a lot of time together. And based on the the stuff we’ve seen in his messages to other teens we can get the general gist of what he will be saying to her.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I haven't even looked into Ingham threads for ages because the last preggers announcement was the last straw for me. Watching people breed for profit, neglecting the basic needs of the five they already have was doing my head in. I can't help but feel that in some, maybe even unconscious way, they're taking these ridiculous risks because a dramatic premature labour would garner loads of views.

Yeah probably out again though I miss seeing the latest take from many of you - you're all so witty.
I’ve missed your posts, hope you’re keeping well, lovely to see you back x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I agree that she is a bit bland personality wise but shes the prettiest of all the minghams 🤷🏻‍♀️

I suppose what we deem attractive depends on personal opinion and having been a chubby average looking teenage girl myself, Isabelle would have been what I would have dreamed to have looked like so maybe that’s where I’m forming my opinion.

I don’t think anyone would call her ugly. It’s the faces she pulls and the way she conducts herself that isn't appealing.

The point of my original post which I didn’t word very well was that she COULD use her presence on social media to her advantage and make something with it but she is unlikely to because she doesn’t seem to have the drive or desire to make something of herself
She might be the prettiest 💩 in 💩alley but she’s not setting the world on fire looks wise

Though she’s a child so that might be why I do not see anything attractive about her and you can relate to her as you are female and have lived experiences
---
It’s more to do with the audience being catered for, Creepy taking the photos and timing of this

Was only a few months ago Lazy was gobbling off about the girls not wearing anything revealing as well

Now look

Reactions: 14
In one vlogmas 2019 video Esme is posing provocatively with makeup and lazy said Esme you’re only ten and was laughing at it, my parents would have had a stern chat about the dangers online 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
That bottom comment is seriously disturbing - they must realise what they are doing by putting these pictures and videos out there?
This comment is allowed, ones about Jaces hair issue are not. Pretty obvious isn’t it what they all think of in that family. ££££££
---
Considering they have a lot of “stalkers” 😂 you’d think their kids accounts would be restricted.

Reactions: 22
They can’t post anything of the countries they visit because they don’t visit them. They stay in whatever mobile disaster they’re using on that trip, going to beaches, pools and lakes and only ever eating at places they go to in the UK. There’s nothing of interest to post.

Reactions: 24
I think once she turns 18 Isabelle will be "employed" as the family nanny with probably a lot less than the minimum wage for her age group.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I think once she turns 18 Isabelle will be "employed" as the family nanny with probably a lot less than the minimum wage for her age group.
I'm surprised you think there will even be a wage. She's been doing the job for free for years, another birthday isn't going to change anything. Her 18th will come and go with no party, no driving lessons, no car and no holiday or night out with friends.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
No - instead Chris sees that sort of thing and films further footage of the girls together wresting on the beach and so on 🤢
Isabelle is not only posting shots of herself but also of much younger Esme wearing very little.
She has an open account and so many of their fans are completely unnaturally obsessed with them.
They themselves admit that creepy and Isabelle spend a lot of time together. And based on the the stuff we’ve seen in his messages to other teens we can get the general gist of what he will be saying to her.
He told some of his victims he could help make them famous, you can just imagine what he’s whispering into Izzy’s ear - it’s very disturbing.

She should have left the minute the first girl came forward but how can Sarah sit there happily taking pics of them together hugging and generally close up like they do & letting him take her on drives to ‘listen to music’? Surely there are some moments she wonders if he’s being appropriate with her daughter, knowing she’s not his flesh & blood. Even his insta posts that are aimed at Izzy are worrying compared to what he has to say about his biological children 🤢 I just couldn’t do it - knowing he’s got form for grooming children younger & around the same age as she is now it would be going through my mind in her shoes that’s for sure. I have my concerns as an outsider as many other tattlers do - it is worrying.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I'm surprised you think there will even be a wage. She's been doing the job for free for years, another birthday isn't going to change anything. Her 18th will come and go with no party, no driving lessons, no car and no holiday or night out with friends.
No no wage hence the employed in quotation marks, it will be for the benefit of those asking what she is doing.

Reactions: 12
No no wage hence the employed in quotation marks, it will be for the benefit of those asking what she is doing.
Ah I completey missed the quotation marks. 😅 I wonder if they'll pretend Izzy has taken over running tat and me. The website says it will be back in the Autumn.

Reactions: 7
Have they openly said that Isabelle's not going to college? One GCSE to her name (allegedly) and that's it, at the age of 18? Then there will be Esme, another one unlikely to pass any exams, and we're all supposed to believe those children are being given the best start in life possible by their parents.

Jane and Steve, as you read here.. are you really happy with this, or still not got the guts to stand up to your son and daughter in law and look out for your grandchildren?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.