The Ingham Family #295 Lazy is calling out all the hydrogeologists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d be amazed how many people use their real names and put addresses on their social media.

I’ve followed people on YouTube who have PO Boxes and used their real names, both raising awareness neither typical ‘influencers’ so not on here. I actually wrote to two and sent things, both were seriously ill in hospital (one end of life care). I sent books, which they both loved and one I made a souvenir of their time travelling in New York which I was very touched to see she put on her wall! BUT both had some really nasty things sent as well. The one having end of life care shut her PO Box because of some of the stuff she was sent. Comments on her last vlogs were also vile - that said Joe Sugg left a lovely message that she pinned about trolling which really helped stem it, at the height of his youtube ‘career’.
---

He’s hardly going to go through without attracting any attention in the RV is he? Idiot (Chris is the idiot not you!)

Thanks for explaining

I know about the Police Gmail which snared one but not the rest

Reactions: 7
I was watching zoe’s vlog earlier (I know some people don’t like her) but I wanted to say that Ottie is far more intelligent and has clearer speech at 2 years old than Jace does and he is older than her. Her and Alfie also don’t speak to her in a stupid baby voice. Lazy and noncey boy really are the most deadbeat and neglectful parents, and it’s just gonna carry on when their kids have kids.
shes a little ray light compared to jace a right cutie too shes so intelligent for her age cause her parents actually care about her

Reactions: 13
Regarding Isabelle’s helmet or lack there of, the road rash alone would be terrible
I’ve never seen a teenager wearing a damn bathing suit top out like she does, even to an amusement park
She must really think she’s hot, she lost a little weight and now barely wears any clothes
If my son brought her home to meet us I don’t think I would be happy
Plenty of nice girls out there that don’t need to use their bodies to get attention
Young ladies can cover up and still look attractive, I guess it’s all in who you want to attract
Sorry not trying to put her down because I know who she was brought up by but by now she should have a brain of her own, and showing your breast all over the internet is not a good idea
Sorry, not sorry

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Im so late commenting on this as dont watch.. But popped on my you tube tonight vlog with all 3 oldest girls looking surprised....... utterly fake and poor girls

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Anyone notice Isabelle's latest insta? You cant tell me that was taken while sitting in a buckled seat. She got up while in motion and walked over to the window. Great role model

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I think her insta profile photo for 17 years old is a bit inappropriate..

Reactions: 15
Hi folks I can confirm that approaching 70 has become a year closer today 🎂 🥳 🎉. I can further reassure you that the ‘spinning thing’ Isabelle spoke of at the restaurant is called a ‘lazy Susan’. To commemorate a yet another passing of a year of my life I now deem the ‘spinning thing’ to be called a ‘lazy lazy’. Let’s face it she has us all spinning.
Sorry, I'm way behind. Happy belated birthday! ☺🎁🎂🎈🎉🎊

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The van vlog was supposedly ready before they’d even set off - no one will be fussed about it when it does go up. We all know it’s not up to scratch and not the most ideal thing to use in warmer climates. We’ve seen most of what it has inside and out so what more is there to show? That’s been banked to get them extra time when the time was right for them.

I expect they’ve caught right up to date, tomorrows will be the final footage before packing up and heading home. Or it’s that Sarah has been more unwell than they are letting on which would also explain the lack of vlogging and lack of footage to upload. We’ll see them back in UK by start of next week.

Quite glad that there will be a break from the girls in their swimwear, just no need for it to be so constant on the vlogs or insta knowing that sadly there are a lot of perverted people who do watch this family 🤢 Perhaps that’s why Chris enjoys these Summer vacations so much, it’s been quite disturbing at times the footage he’s captured.

I wonder if Izzy will continue this girly phase she seems to have moved into now or go back to her goth style image? I do still think a lot of her uploads were an attempt to gain the attention of a certain someone who may or may not have been an actual boyfriend - was quite sad to see the continuous uploads in recent weeks :(

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Surely they have to head home soon, aren't they quite close to the limit for Schengen days?? I know duck all about it but they've been in the EU more than the UK this year it seems.
The limit is 90 days in a rolling 180. I think they were home for about three months between both trips so they would still have another month at least Schengen time on this trip I think.

based on vlog upload dates:
In Scandinavia for around 40 days
Home for around 90 days
In France/Spain/Portugal for around 40 days (so far)

I reckon they sit at home impatiently waiting for 90 days to pass so they have their full Schengen allowance back.

The limit is 90 days in a rolling 180. I think they were home for about three months between both trips so they would still have another month at least Schengen time on this trip I think.

based on vlog upload dates:
In Scandinavia for around 40 days
Home for around 90 days
In France/Spain/Portugal for around 40 days (so far)

I reckon they sit at home impatiently waiting for 90 days to pass so they have their full Schengen allowance back.
Assuming they can get back.

The Santander to Portsmouth ferry left yesterday. They won’t accept pregnant women at 32 weeks or, who appear to be 32 weeks. Next sailing isn’t until Sunday. There’s only two a week, Wednesday and Sunday and it takes over 20 hours. No way they'd accept Sarah on a fast sailing.

I called him out on his promise to do a van tour yesterday after 7 weeks! What are they hiding! Or just sheer laziness. Van-life with no actual showing of the van🤷‍♂️
View attachment 2354501
'You do enough for us as it is' is a favourite mantra of some Ifannies far and wide.
Really?
I can imagine Lazy seething when some deluded Ifam licks Creepy's arse, telling him what an amazing husband and father he is. 🤣
---
A question I have is how did the Ingham’s/Levi get the all addresses of people online to send letters to?
Granny groomer has sod-all to do, so she rallies the troops on one side, whilst dumb and dumber rallies the troops on the other side. And we are called trolls with nothing to do. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
As much as I hate lazy I have a really bad feeling. You can tell how bad she's been in the last few vlogs I really hope for baby's sake nothings happened and just trying to get ahead for returning but something just seems off

• Sad
Reactions: 17
#296 TwennyTwenny stranded in a van, twennytwenny3, spuds and views, down the pan!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I haven't even looked into Ingham threads for ages because the last preggers announcement was the last straw for me. Watching people breed for profit, neglecting the basic needs of the five they already have was doing my head in. I can't help but feel that in some, maybe even unconscious way, they're taking these ridiculous risks because a dramatic premature labour would garner loads of views.

Yeah probably out again though I miss seeing the latest take from many of you - you're all so witty.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The van vlog was supposedly ready before they’d even set off - no one will be fussed about it when it does go up. We all know it’s not up to scratch and not the most ideal thing to use in warmer climates. We’ve seen most of what it has inside and out so what more is there to show? That’s been banked to get them extra time when the time was right for them.

I expect they’ve caught right up to date, tomorrows will be the final footage before packing up and heading home. Or it’s that Sarah has been more unwell than they are letting on which would also explain the lack of vlogging and lack of footage to upload. We’ll see them back in UK by start of next week.

Quite glad that there will be a break from the girls in their swimwear, just no need for it to be so constant on the vlogs or insta knowing that sadly there are a lot of perverted people who do watch this family 🤢 Perhaps that’s why Chris enjoys these Summer vacations so much, it’s been quite disturbing at times the footage he’s captured.

I wonder if Izzy will continue this girly phase she seems to have moved into now or go back to her goth style image? I do still think a lot of her uploads were an attempt to gain the attention of a certain someone who may or may not have been an actual boyfriend - was quite sad to see the continuous uploads in recent weeks :(
I agree with you I also think the van footage was taken as a prep video filmed at home for use later, I also think the last video where Sarah wasn’t well was the start of something when your ill it regularly starts with exhaustion and you think wow I don’t feel myself and I’m so tired and the then the next day bam you’re down with something. Creepy thought he was clever plonking his heavily pregnant ill wife on the beach in the sun all day when she wasn’t feeling good well I hope it’s ended his trip completely because that’s exactly what he deserves for his selfishness. If he had insisted on Sarah taking a rest day well hydrated sleeping in the van maybe it would have passed over.

• Heart
As much as I hate lazy I have a really bad feeling. You can tell how bad she's been in the last few vlogs I really hope for baby's sake nothings happened and just trying to get ahead for returning but something just seems off
Their be fine their sort always are
---
I think her insta profile photo for 17 years old is a bit inappropriate..

I think she’s mentally probably 5-6 years behind girls/women her own age. what do you call a nearly 18 year old female?

I feel for her as she’s obviously being guided by Creepy

Reactions: 12
It's obvious Isabelle is now going down the 'influencer' route, never before has she been so active on Instagram. Perhaps all the time she's spent sat around doing diddly squat has forced her to think about her future and she realises that she needs to start earning some money when she becomes a young adult next month.
I always had hopes for her, when she was younger and had ambition to actually get a decent job and better herself and her situation. Her parents are 100% to blame for how she has turned out.
I've noticed she likes to mock Lazy most of the time, sitting there like she's little miss intelligent, when actually she got one GCSE after a partial private secondary education, she shouldn't be mocking anyone. She has a real nasty, mean streak that girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.