The Ingham Family #295 Lazy is calling out all the hydrogeologists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a bit late now for a van tour. Their trip is nearly over. No one will be interested.

There’s no way Lazy will truly care about medical appointments. I hope the relevant authorities throw the book at her. Any issues and she’ll just film herself cackling about it in front of the camera. I very much doubt Creepstopher will be allowed to film a cesarean, especially an emergency one. I’d love to see him denied access to the theatre but begging to go in because he’s a Doctor G. They just don’t realise how serious these situations can be. I used to watch One Born and remember a couple of cesareans being so urgent that the surgeons had to start incisions before the mother was fully sedated.
I called him out on his promise to do a van tour yesterday after 7 weeks! What are they hiding! Or just sheer laziness. Van-life with no actual showing of the van🤷‍♂️
Screenshot_20230803_194458_Instagram~3.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Surely they have to head home soon, aren't they quite close to the limit for Schengen days?? I know duck all about it but they've been in the EU more than the UK this year it seems.

Reactions: 16
I called him out on his promise to do a van tour yesterday after 7 weeks! What are they hiding! Or just sheer laziness. Van-life with no actual showing of the van🤷‍♂️
I suspect the van tour was filmed before they left. There's no way they would dare show it after so many weeks on the road. Can you imagine the filth and mess. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 35
I suspect the van tour was filmed before they left. There's no way they would dare show it after so many weeks on the road. Can you imagine the filth and mess. 🤮
Absolutely. So many of their fans asking for the van tour. Why don't they call him out on it! They really tit all over the ifams. Do they actually care about anything or anyone other than themselves? 🤬

Reactions: 18
Just saw this pop up on my social media newsfeed - and immediately thought of Toad Arse Tuesday….but being as it’s a Frog, and in honour of The Minghams lack of spelling/grammar, I bring to you…
“Frog Arse Firsday” 😳🙈😂

Also why did the description make me think of Lazy and Creepy? 🤢🤢🤢
IMG_0831.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I was watching zoe’s vlog earlier (I know some people don’t like her) but I wanted to say that Ottie is far more intelligent and has clearer speech at 2 years old than Jace does and he is older than her. Her and Alfie also don’t speak to her in a stupid baby voice. Lazy and noncey boy really are the most deadbeat and neglectful parents, and it’s just gonna carry on when their kids have kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
They've probably had it saved for a while, now they are planning on heading back they are probably trying to get ahead with filming. They won't want Tattle knowing when they are crossing the Channel especially with Sarah being so pregnant.

Reactions: 18
A question I have is how did the Ingham’s/Levi get the all addresses of people online to send letters to?

Reactions: 14
It's also not going to help that she looks like she's 9 months already. She might have the proof of her due date but how big she is could draw attention with someone wanting to check and if she's unwell could lead to them not letting her travel.
Exactly. I think this was the issue with those I read about when I googled. Companies simply won’t take any risk. And there's a huge difference between travelling in Scotland and the Isle of Portugal!

Reactions: 10
They always go quiet when they are travelling back in to the UK

Are you bringing something extra back for someone Chris ? under the disguise of my poor children and poor poor pregnant wife at customs ???
---
Sarah could probably fit a kilo of coke up her chuf easy !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
A question I have is how did the Ingham’s/Levi get the all addresses of people online to send letters to?
You’d be amazed how many people use their real names and put addresses on their social media.

I’ve followed people on YouTube who have PO Boxes and used their real names, both raising awareness neither typical ‘influencers’ so not on here. I actually wrote to two and sent things, both were seriously ill in hospital (one end of life care). I sent books, which they both loved and one I made a souvenir of their time travelling in New York which I was very touched to see she put on her wall! BUT both had some really nasty things sent as well. The one having end of life care shut her PO Box because of some of the stuff she was sent. Comments on her last vlogs were also vile - that said Joe Sugg left a lovely message that she pinned about trolling which really helped stem it, at the height of his youtube ‘career’.
---
They always go quiet when they are travelling back in to the UK
He’s hardly going to go through without attracting any attention in the RV is he? Idiot (Chris is the idiot not you!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
The missed vlogs and van tour is once again to fudge dates so no one can work out what date the re enter the UK, they probably don't want a repeat of the last crossing when they were pulled over by boarder control. (If it happened, personally I think it may have, since he got rid of the death trap soon after) I mean given the curtains have been pulled a few times while driving, we can guess the girls/Jace have not been in seats while the vehicle has been in motion, thanks Izzy for the pic... They don't want any one tipping boarder crossing off.

Lazy is just stupid and reckless, she doesn't give two f**ks about that unborn baby, people saying creepy controls her, I don't buy it, they're both as bad as one another, one enables the others behaviour. She might not be the sharpest tool in the box, but neither is he. They manipulate each other. This baby just like the last two are nothing more than a means to an end. As much as Jace's behaviour annoys me, he's a product of his sad upbringing, look at him, he looks so dirty and unkept, his hair is in a terrible state, he's neglected health wise. He might have his eyes checked, but what about his general health, isn't he due his pre school boosters? He isn't going to school, but he still should have them considering he's dragged here, there and everywhere. He's never going to know what it's like to have a best friend, to go to a play date with out his mother standing over him vlogging his every move, a birthday party, a sleepover, he, same with Mila they are going to miss out on so much of a normal healthy childhood, because their parents are running from the real world, chasing who knows what, because it isn't those children's dreams.

In most cases ( unless a child was being severely miss treated ) I think a family should stay together and get help, but these two are beyond help, because they cannot see what they are doing is damaging their children, they have no friends, they rarely see a doctor, dentist, anyone who isn't a member of the immediate family, it's not healthy. The best thing would be to remove those kids for a short while get them back into the real world, get the parents some help, to see you cannot keep running from life, dragging your kids pillar to post, they need stability, a chance to grow up!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
They all need to grow up. Hopefully the antenatal care team can get the ball rolling on this. But I don’t think Chris will ever change and nor do I think that Sarah will ever want to either. Those kids need to brought into the real world right now. They are not famous. They need proper education and the right for Sarah and Chris to provide it should now be removed. They are simply intellectually incapable.

Further there needs to be plans for the safety of those kids when youtube disappears. Because they are in a lot of danger from #ifam who for whatever reason feel they are part of this “family”. The way they’ve gone after people on Sarah and chris’ instructions is nothing compared to what they’ll do when they disappear and it’s not like there’s an privacy at all for any of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.