The Ingham Family #295 Lazy is calling out all the hydrogeologists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they openly said that Isabelle's not going to college? One GCSE to her name (allegedly) and that's it, at the age of 18? Then there will be Esme, another one unlikely to pass any exams, and we're all supposed to believe those children are being given the best start in life possible by their parents.

Jane and Steve, as you read here.. are you really happy with this, or still not got the guts to stand up to your son and daughter in law and look out for your grandchildren?
They’re a walking contradiction on one hand they don’t think you need an education they’re like look at us and we didn’t go to college (Matilda’s mum), then on the other hand they’ve made it clear that they know that their channel income won’t last forever 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Have they openly said that Isabelle's not going to college? One GCSE to her name (allegedly) and that's it, at the age of 18? Then there will be Esme, another one unlikely to pass any exams, and we're all supposed to believe those children are being given the best start in life possible by their parents.

Jane and Steve, as you read here.. are you really happy with this, or still not got the guts to stand up to your son and daughter in law and look out for your grandchildren?
Latest excuse is - ‘Isabelle knows what she wants to do, and is working towards it’.

Pretty secretive, for a woman who tells the world what she buys from the shop everyday. My guess is either getting a nose-piercing, or possibly the Guinea-pig.

It really is criminal what they’ve done to her - I thought they’d have admitted defeat way before it got to this. Selfish doesn’t even come close.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
No vlog tonight either 😏😏
Too coincidental for my liking - I’m sure a decent Wifi connection in a coffee shop etc would allow for uploading a vlog….which suggests to me they’re on their way home, and need to get a few days ahead 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Remember last year when Sarah was saying how excited she was for Isabelle to start collage and make new friends to go out with.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Too coincidental for my liking - I’m sure a decent Wifi connection in a coffee shop etc would allow for uploading a vlog….which suggests to me they’re on their way home, and need to get a few days ahead 🤔
Yes how convenient. How many times have they not said. Oh we just had to sit down here for a drink while Creepy upload the vlog on this places wifi..
And there is not like he could have uploaded theese things before the restriction went into work. And just publish it later.

Reactions: 20
I mean, Internet in Germany is a nightmare but as to my knowledge the rest of Europe 🇪🇺 is well sorted with WiFi all over the places.... if that's your so called JOB ... I'd make sure it worked 💪

It smells fishy to me

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It'll take a lot more than an internet connection to enable him to upload a few amazing videos from this trip.

Just scrap them and skip straight to 'arriving home after too many weeks on the road... A wild animal chewed through our gate!'

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is it just me that thinks it’s weird they constantly need to buy data? Surely if you were set for life you would have unlimited????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Tell me you're worried about Tattlers informing the ports without telling me.
Funny how they always seem to have problems posting vlogs when an airport or ferry port journey is imminent. Hmmm 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Isabelle has done absolutely duck all since becoming of work age, she's not going to start now........far too used to slothing about like her pleb mother. I noticed recently she's took a real interest in looking after Jace, almost to prove a point that she's needed. It must be getting desperate for her because no-one on earth would want to look after that little tit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
All so no one knows when they actually board the ferry, to be fair looking at the state of lazy, no-one needs alerting anyone, it's already a given one look at dodgy creepy and a red flag is raised, but as people have pointed out she's looked rougher than usual so, if they're not stopped and checked I'd be surprised.

Reactions: 17
The Inghams are rubbish at their “job”, they always have an excuse! Just give it up already, nobody cares about your boring vlogs, you pair of reprobates!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.