The Ingham Family #288 The Inghams wanted Turkish delight, but instead discussed farting on the flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My little kids must be broken too. They don’t squeal and have shocked faces when I announce we are going to the local park, aquarium or cinema. What are we doing so wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Wouldn't it be a shame if that uninsured RV caught fire because of his inept electrical adaptations !

I might even give them a watch for the aftermath vlog !!
I think more worrying after being in the news lately would be storing those dangerous E scooters right under where they will be sleeping they give no notice and blow up in seconds

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I remember watching Eurovision one year when I was very young, and I said to my mum, that I thought I could sing as well as them. She very tactfully told me that it wasn’t my thing, and that there were other things I was better at. I cried because it was the most devastating thing ever, then got over it 5 minutes later. She was definitely right though 😂
I have never ever told my daughter she is good at something she isn’t, now don’t get me wrong if she enjoys doing something I would never discourage her from doing it but making a career out of it is something I wouldn’t encourage. Other mum’s used to say I was mean but in my eyes I was protecting my daughter by telling her the truth, the world is much crueler than anything I could have ever said to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Expect some stoonin shots of The Humber soon....:LOL: ( it's only round corner from Pylon Palace)
Screenshot_20230603-112109_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have never ever told my daughter she is good at something she isn’t, now don’t get me wrong if she enjoys doing something I would never discourage her from doing it but making a career out of it is something I wouldn’t encourage. Other mum’s used to say I was mean but in my eyes I was protecting my daughter by telling her the truth, the world is much crueler than anything I could have ever said to her.
My mum was exactly the same with us and it was no setback to us at all. In fact it encouraged us to draw on our strengths. In the workplace you have to know your strengths and weaknesses to effectively work as a team so it does no harm at all because in the real world people will soon tell you when you are bad at something. In saying that there is a guy at my work that says “they get a medal for finishing last nowadays” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She definitely didn’t write that
And she definitely isn't getting all proceeds from the sale.

They're sneaky gits saving the stock up for 'one drop and once they're gone, they're gone'. By the time Trading Standards get in touch, it'll be over and done, money made. And we saw with Fidgets & Me that the IFAM were happy to buy one lot of tat to 'support the girls' but the second drop didn't sell and are still sitting on the store at discount prices now. Making it a one off thing will maximise the number of more money than sense IFAM who'll buy one. Also, they obviously think they're avoiding the regulations on toys by repeatedly calling the toys collectibles.

So many ways that they could encourage Esme's creativity and entrepreneurial aspirations and the one thing that they do is let her use their online store to sell dodgy, bound to be overpriced products to people who're only buying them because of who she is. Three years of home education and they haven't taken her to a single art or craft lesson/club but she wants to use her skills to follow in Mama's footsteps, ripping off the IFAM and they'll make that happen.

Reactions: 33
She definitely didn’t write that
I really hope she did, because the spelling and grammar are atrocious... and whilst that's not great for a fourteen year old it would be extremely embarassing for an adult 🤦‍♀️ I see they're careful to call them collectibles and not toys though.

Reactions: 26
Collectables*
Come on Creepy & Lazy, we know you’re both incredibly thick but you could’ve checked your spelling, before handing your script to poor Esme, surely.
They're actually correct in this instance 🙈

They've used collectibles, rather than toys after reading on here, but doesn't make it any better! Although the Chinese baby blankets have never been tested, have they? So I'm not surprised.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She definitely didn’t crochet that amount of toys either. Not that I believe she crochets any of them.
Bought in or Granny Groomer’s handy work in my opinion.
No idea how many items there will be available but I absolutely believe she makes them. She’s always been creative and motivated when it comes to art and craft and what else does she have to do with her time? One of my kids is creative and the sheer amount of things she makes alongside a full life of school, activities and seeing friends blows my mind. She’s made 17 (really good) small sculptures in the last week alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Who buys a vehicle they do not already have the licence to drive and then leave it at home uninsured while you publicly share information that you are away in holiday !!

A clown that’s who 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
No idea how many items there will be available but I absolutely believe she makes them. She’s always been creative and motivated when it comes to art and craft and what else does she have to do with her time? One of my kids is creative and the sheer amount of things she makes alongside a full life of school, activities and seeing friends blows my mind. She’s made 17 (really good) small sculptures in the last week alone.
In between their constant ‘holidays’ and roblox, when does she have the time to make that many crocheted items ?
Plus if she was crocheting, it would definitely be vlogged.
I’m not buying it at all.

Reactions: 6
Reading about food poisoning outbreak in the 5 star hotel in Turkey I was not surprised seeing masses of cooked food uncovered on lazys post showing what she eats in a day

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.