The Ingham Family #288 The Inghams wanted Turkish delight, but instead discussed farting on the flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must be so proud of how their home education is going😩😢 and Esme didn’t answer the question bit odd as could use the tutorial as content on her vlog.
Yes please do a tutorial Esme. It’s what your fans want to see, you crocheting these toys that you’re going to sell to (rip off) your ifam.

Reactions: 26
They must be so proud of how their home education is going😩😢 and Esme didn’t answer the question bit odd as could use the tutorial as content on her vlog.
IFAM's getting a bit ahead of themselves there... Maybe find out how much they are before 'can I buy them all?!' I'll be doing my best Ingham SURPRISE face if there's anything under 25 quid.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Their - belonging to or associated with the people or things previously mentioned or easily identified.
They're - they are.
There - in, at, or to that place or position. 🫡

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Crafting tutorials are popular on YouTube. Of course you need to be advanced and able to explain what you are doing properly. I don’t think she could do that. I could be wrong of course!

Reactions: 17
I really hope she did, because the spelling and grammar are atrocious... and whilst that's not great for a fourteen year old it would be extremely embarassing for an adult 🤦‍♀️ I see they're careful to call them collectibles and not toys though.
How can they be 'collectibles' she said it was 1 drop only. When they are gone they are gone. Not much of a collection if you just buy 1

• Haha
Reactions: 42

That's shocking, I didn't think it would be as bad as that. She's not going to improve unless they change things and yet she's almost 14 and will be out of education in two years like Isabelle, most likely. If she can't even form basic sentences then every other bit of her learning will be non-existent. Where are the LEA?

What is Esme going to do in life? I can't see anything positive for her future and IMO it's looking bleaker than Isabelle's

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
They 100% need to be safety tested, even if she tries to claim they're "collectibles"

1685800399699.png

• Heart
Reactions: 42
They’re already trading illegally on both their ifam website and baby and me, as they haven’t disclosed information required by law. I think there’s a whole host of other things they’re required to include, such as their privacy policy as they’re collecting personal information, but haven’t even included these basic things. They never do anything properly.

9412AEF7-DB36-4F78-B086-47AD6E06F61D.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Here's a helpful guide which explains what needs to be done. This also shows why so many crafters refuse to sell their products, there are so many hoops to jump through and it can be a costly process. You can guarantee the Inghams, and Esme haven't done any of these safety tests, and think "collectibles" will be a get out of testing card.

'

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They could have used this as a good education project, with Esme researching what designs to do and how many to start with, cost of materials and what would be a reasonable selling price based on that plus time it takes to make, and legal aspects and why these laws are in place. She would then likely come to the conclusion herself that it isn't worth it to sell them.

That wouldn't make them any money though and would involve one of her parents guiding her through how to work out and find this information. At almost 14 and should be starting GCSEs soon she is old enough to understand why it's not as simple as just selling whatever you like for whatever price comes into her head and start to understand that when people want to start any kind of business they don't usually have their parents website ready for them to just add anything to whenever they like.

This is teaching her nothing either academically or about real life, which she desperately needs as when she's an adult she really can't rely on the ever dwindling ifam to love any idea she has.

They say that all the money will be hers, but does she have an account that she has access to, because even Isabelle doesn't seem to. Not really much point in her making money but Chris still the only one that can have it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Of course you do... and i've just seen a flying crotched pig. 😂😂

1685804898278.png

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Are they stating that Esme gets the money so that when, inevitably, trading standards get involved they can try to blame her?

Reactions: 25
Esme is obsessed with romance books, has no outside influences, has a grating personality (fostered wrongly by her parents as a lovable quirk), laps up praise and has the example of her father and brother doing exactly what they want as a male role model.
She will really struggle in adult life and I believe, have messed up boundaries as every emotion is there to be exploited.
Actually this will apply to all the kids as reality and acting are just blurred at this point.

Reactions: 32
aww Mila is such a sweetheart - horrible knowing what she is growing into though :(

• Sad
Reactions: 28
WTF Sarah we all know you read here please for the love of god stop the n from working on the RV
You know we all saw the old death trap failed it’s MOT for a variety of reasons
And all he is doing is turning it into another death trap FFS if the RV was meant to have a pull out kitchen bench don’t you think it would have one ? He has put that in the storage at the back and drill holes into the floor again like he did on the last one that was one of the reasons it failed it’s MOT and he’s ripped the lights out to but the ones he wants in but done nothing with the cables or wires except hide them behind a fake grid when do you stop him from doing this all the time when he’s NOT trained or a engineer all you are doing is letting him put you and your children in danger FFS
I really hope who ever brought the death trap of you has a professional or a big brother who comes after you and the n for a refund or better still takes you to the police and small claims as you and him have sold something while knowing it was dangerous
Well said!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.