The Ingham Family #288 The Inghams wanted Turkish delight, but instead discussed farting on the flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to give lazy some credit for not understanding Chris needed a licence only because she’s clearly so thick and had no idea what’s going on and he controls everything. He will have fed her a load of lies when buying the van.

Reactions: 28
When this whole thing crashes (very soon) Esme will be the one most affected. She really thinks she is famous and will really flounder without an audience. Left to her own devices with no education and nothing outside tiktok to inspire her I think she will unsuccessfully chase fame or any kind of attention in a world which is not as adoring as her useless parents have led her to believe.
It's tragic.
She is exactly like her father , im famous blah blah blah

• Sad
Reactions: 25
So those toys are going to be marketed as ‘collectibles’ would that mean they wouldn’t have to be tested? I wonder if their local trading standards office could confirm - would it be Lincolnshire county council?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
When’s she had the time to crochet all of these ?!
And why have we not seen her crocheting them 🤔

I’m not disputing that Esme might be creative, but her idea of sewing a skirt with her sewing machine was cutting a circle out of a duvet cover and tying it around her waist. No sewing involved.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
And why have we not seen her crocheting them 🤔
Given when they are home they hardly do anything at all, and sadly have no social lives and the elder ones are rarely shown in the vlogs I would say plenty of time.

Reactions: 23
Given when they are home they hardly do anything at all, and sadly have no social lives and the elder ones are rarely shown in the vlogs I would say plenty of time.
Filming, eating, roblox, days out, shopping - really 🤔
And why wouldn’t they film what would be more or less Esme’s full time occupation at home & while on holiday ? They film everything else. Doesn’t add up.

Reactions: 12
What else does she do? The kid's seen every single thing that's ever been on Netflix ever. They go on holiday just to have 'chill days' watching Netflix. Fairly common for people to crochet (and knit/cross stitch/those sorts of hobbies) while watching TV and time watching TV is the one thing Esme is really, really not short of.

Cross-posted there... They have shown her crocheting a couple of times. In Switzerland(? I think? Maybe Croatia) she took her crochet on a 'hike' with her.

Reactions: 18
What else does she do? The kid's seen every single thing that's ever been on Netflix ever. They go on holiday just to have 'chill days' watching Netflix. Fairly common for people to crochet (and knit/cross stitch/those sorts of hobbies) while watching TV and time watching TV is the one thing Esme is really, really not short of.

Cross-posted there... They have shown her crocheting a couple of times. In Switzerland(? I think? Maybe Croatia) she took her crochet on a 'hike' with her.
Those small clips didn’t show anything really, certainly didn’t show her ability to mass produce good quality crocheted animals.

Show us a time lapse Slobs, then I might believe you.

didn’t show her ability to mass produce good quality crocheted animals.
I'm not sure the advert does either, to be fair 🤣 Not wanting to tit on Esme's enthusiasm but if she wasn't Esme Ingham, her only customers would be her grandparents and sisters. Her crochet is mostly basic shapes using chunky wool, the patterns (if she used them, which we know she definitely doesn't 🤥) would be described as beginner-level and there's definitely a wonky bit or two going on in the ones she's chosen to show in the advert.

Reactions: 25
No idea how many items there will be available but I absolutely believe she makes them. She’s always been creative and motivated when it comes to art and craft and what else does she have to do with her time? One of my kids is creative and the sheer amount of things she makes alongside a full life of school, activities and seeing friends blows my mind. She’s made 17 (really good) small sculptures in the last week alone.
My daughter makes bracelets (the friendship kind) in very beautiful, intricate patterns. She’s made dozens in her spare time and has a full life as well. I don’t crochet, so I don’t know how long it would take to make those, but I know people have asked my daughter if she bought her bracelets!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Surely it's not legal for Esme to be doing this since she should be at at school or being home schooled?

I thought children aren't allowed to have holidays during term time either even if homeschooled (which Esme isn't anyway lol).

Reactions: 18
Surely it's not legal for Esme to be doing this since she should be at at school or being home schooled?

I thought children aren't allowed to have holidays during term time either even if homeschooled (which Esme isn't anyway lol).
Rules don't apply to the mighty Inghams.

Reactions: 23
They could have used this as an opportunity for giving back, so money goes towards a charity of Esmes choice. What an achievement that would have been for a young girl. Something to be really genuinely proud of.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
E86C3D75-84D1-4101-A45A-45859540E41E.jpeg

I found this online. I’m not sure that simply stating they’re collectibles makes them any less of a toy by this definition

Reactions: 54
My daughter makes bracelets (the friendship kind) in very beautiful, intricate patterns. She’s made dozens in her spare time and has a full life as well. I don’t crochet, so I don’t know how long it would take to make those, but I know people have asked my daughter if she bought her bracelets!
That’s brilliant, but we’re talking about the Ingrams here, the blatant liars 🤥

View attachment 2214587

I found this online. I’m not sure that simply stating they’re collectibles makes them any less of a toy by this definition
The regulations that they're trying to dodge actually talk about collectible items in the context of them not being considered toys. It gives some examples including detailed scale models, decorative dolls and historical replicas of toys. Nobody in their right mind genuinely believes 'crocheted stuffed frog' belongs on that list.

Reactions: 31
I crochet, and when I looked into selling amigurumi the process was lengthy and strict so I didn't go down that line. It will absolutely annoy the hell out of me if she gets away with selling then without being tested.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.