The Ingham Family #288 The Inghams wanted Turkish delight, but instead discussed farting on the flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When this whole thing crashes (very soon) Esme will be the one most affected. She really thinks she is famous and will really flounder without an audience. Left to her own devices with no education and nothing outside tiktok to inspire her I think she will unsuccessfully chase fame or any kind of attention in a world which is not as adoring as her useless parents have led her to believe.
It's tragic.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Me and my husband have a joint account. The only time I get a notification, and vice versa, is if he takes money out of the cashpoint. If he started monitoring every penny I spent I’d go absolutely ballistic. It’s a major red flag and I don’t understand why Sarah puts up with it. She can’t have the banking apps on her phone otherwise she’d know how much money they don’t don‘t have down to the last penny.

She’s as thick as pig tit and completely naive. He must be thanking his lucky stars about the day he met her. She doesn‘t care that he’s a n, doesn’t care that he‘s unfaithful and doesn‘t care that he’s financially abusive. At least he puts the hoover round and wipes down with an anti-bacterial wipe, hey?
My ex was just like that. He controlled everything I spent and all of my money. In the end, he ran off after our youngest was born and took all of my money. I had to start from scratch with 6 kids in tow.
I get the same vibes from Creepy. He’s hanging on and hanging on to make as much money as he can and one day he’s just going to up and leave with it all and leave Lazy with the kids and debt.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why does the creep care if Esme painted a broken microphone purple to match Taylor Swifts? He always has something to say, like when she painted those jeans he got pissed about paint going on the carpet. Also Esme, your painting does not look like Taylor swift.
Her painting looks like it should be on that Facebook page ‘Crap art you find in charity shops’. It’s not good.

I don’t mean to be horrid as she’s only 13 but it is not good.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
How can they have the audacity to clickbait a Disney surprise? Esme even wore a Miami top to add the effect

Reactions: 16
Why was Esme scared to open the package with the book in? And was there any need for all the hyperventilating?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Yep I think was dropped off via trade plates too and yeah she did say he had all that was needed to drive it - lies just fall off their tongues
The vlog she said he had got the licence and passed the medicals etc was 7th April 🤣 Love it when they slip up like this. The motorhome is very unlikely to be insured currently either as he’d need the C1 on his licence to be able to be insured - that’s probably going against any finance agreement as well as usually there is a condition that the vehicle is insured. This will be the exciting thing he was on about - it will be what determines if they can actually go away on this big adventure or not!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Poor Isla in tonight’s vlog. So desperate for attention. Every time she got in shot, Esme deliberately moved the camera. The poor girl is lost. Esme is just spiteful. Simple as.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
When this whole thing crashes (very soon) Esme will be the one most affected. She really thinks she is famous and will really flounder without an audience. Left to her own devices with no education and nothing outside tiktok to inspire her I think she will unsuccessfully chase fame or any kind of attention in a world which is not as adoring as her useless parents have led her to believe.
It's tragic.
I think there’s a fine line between confidence and arrogance and through no fault of her own she’s wandered into the latter because of what the so called parents have led her to believe. She seems to rule the roost in that house too, and they’ve completely set her up for failure in the real world because people won’t stand for it, so she won’t know where she stands. I too think this could lead her down a very dark path.

Isla, bless her, is so utterly broken IMO, and they’re not doing anything to try and help her. I don’t even think they recognise how bad things have become for her because they’re incapable of seeing past anything that doesn’t directly affect them.

• Heart
  • Sad
It's tragic.
Sarah and Chris probably tell her she will be "Super famous!" when she is older when in reality their channel is failing . It's like the parents who tell their children they will one day be in the Olympics because they won a gold medal in sports. They are giving their children false hope, then when children realise it is very unlikely things will happen the way they have been told, they don't know what to do. That will probably happen to Esme and maybe even Isla. They could grow into adults who struggle to find their place in the world because their parents always lied to them about their future. It is sad :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Why’s creepy giving mila malteasers?? They're really discouraged for under 3s as they’re a serious choking hazard. Dumb dumb and dumber every day 😳😳
Yes! This! We were having a mums and babies get-together and one told us how her husband, days earlier, had choked on a Malteser. He’s not even a slight man. She’s a nurse and couldn’t even help him. She rung for an ambulance and honestly thought she was losing him. He eventually managed to get the smallest slithers of air in as the Malteser started to dissolve. I’ve remembered that ever since and been so careful with Maltesers and any other small round food/sweets and I never let my children eat them when they were young. It was horrifying hearing her tell us.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Esme is turning into a carbon copy of creepy in looks and personality. No one else stands a chance of being heard when she's around.

Sarah and Chris probably tell her she will be "Super famous!" when she is older when in reality their channel is failing . It's like the parents who tell their children they will one day be in the Olympics because they won a gold medal in sports. They are giving their children false hope, then when children realise it is very unlikely things will happen the way they have been told, they don't know what to do. That will probably happen to Esme and maybe even Isla. They could grow into adults who struggle to find their place in the world because their parents always lied to them about their future. It is sad :(
It’s like those parents that tell their children they sing like an angel then they go on Britain’s Got Talent and become a laughing stock

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I remember watching Eurovision one year when I was very young, and I said to my mum, that I thought I could sing as well as them. She very tactfully told me that it wasn’t my thing, and that there were other things I was better at. I cried because it was the most devastating thing ever, then got over it 5 minutes later. She was definitely right though 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Me and my husband have a joint account. The only time I get a notification, and vice versa, is if he takes money out of the cashpoint. If he started monitoring every penny I spent I’d go absolutely ballistic. It’s a major red flag and I don’t understand why Sarah puts up with it. She can’t have the banking apps on her phone otherwise she’d know how much money they don’t don‘t have down to the last penny.

She’s as thick as pig tit and completely naive. He must be thanking his lucky stars about the day he met her. She doesn‘t care that he’s a n, doesn’t care that he‘s unfaithful and doesn‘t care that he’s financially abusive. At least he puts the hoover round and wipes down with an anti-bacterial wipe, hey?
HE needs a thorough wiping down with an anti-bac.:sick:
---
Has that girl never seen a book before? Wind it in, christ. And wash your hair.
It`s really sad.She`s not just looking more and more like her father the older she gets ,she behaves and sounds like him too! )Oh ,and pulls the same ridiculous faces.Poor child ,the delonghi ingham gene is strong with her...:(

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Was just catching up I can’t believe that they are worth £2.7M at all.
They’re not, if they were they would be off YouTube like a shot. They hate that they have to make videos, but have completely snookered themselves. They’re worth whatever their credit card allows.

Reactions: 34
Wouldn't it be a shame if that uninsured RV caught fire because of his inept electrical adaptations !

I might even give them a watch for the aftermath vlog !!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.