The Ingham Family #288 The Inghams wanted Turkish delight, but instead discussed farting on the flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same shouldn’t be reading that book at all! I asked my friend who has read the book and she said it’s certainly a 16-18+

they need to start actually monitoring about what their kids are watching/reading etc

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Vlog view watch, 12:03 UK time 17,395 (literally jumped 500 in a refresh to double check number of views between 12:02am and 12:03am).

🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I don’t know why creepy has any say over his wife’s money from her channel, lazy started that channel and he didn’t even wanna bother with it until it took off she’s stupid. I swear if I started a business and my fiancé wanted to take over after starting to work with me and then started controlling MY finances from MY business he could kiss my ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Sarah you are an absolute idiot and I hope you read this..

How can a one year old have the instinct that water is dangerous? Then why do we have so many under 5's drowning in pools? Where I live it's compulsory to have fences round backyard pools so babies can't get near the water. I have sent my daughter since she was five months old to swimming lessons to teach her how to safely swim to the edge in case she falls in my daughter is 5 next month! You must at all times be in arms reach of a swimming toddler and not rely on a floatation device and that person must be at least 16 years old.

Get off your arse and look after your baby!

Do you know it only takes 1 minute of not breathing before brain damages occur.

Poor Ilsa sitting there at the table with no breakfast every one else was stuffing there face could of a least got her some as well.

Fyi my daughter has never needed a floatation device she knows how to swim and I am always with her.
Same, mine have had swimming lessons since they were babies too. They can both swim but I still stay close in the water and they are never out of sight. They are a bit younger than Isla and Esme. We have to have fences around our backyard pools by law. The parents should be within arms reach of both Mila and Jace and should be close enough to reach Isla if she were to get into trouble. They are idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Vlog view watch 1:16am UK time 20,900 (+ almost 3000 in just over an hour 🤔)

I take one night off and off he goes on a manic spending spree!
Still here ya freak.
👀

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Blaming their £500 monthly electricity bills on Esme's LED lights 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I remember watching Eurovision one year when I was very young, and I said to my mum, that I thought I could sing as well as them. She very tactfully told me that it wasn’t my thing, and that there were other things I was better at. I cried because it was the most devastating thing ever, then got over it 5 minutes later. She was definitely right though 😂
Similar story here. I love singing but am tone deaf, so my mum gently told me so and encouraged me to pursue hobbies I was better at. I have become less bad over the years, but still avoid singing in public. At least the children I look after/teach don’t seem to mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
A SPECIAL DISNEY SURPRISE FOR ESMÉ & ISLA!

Moaning about lighting. Big Frank is starting to heal. It’s quiet in the house because Creepstopher is out on a course to be able to drive the new RV. He keeps getting upset because no one will call it a van. They’re calling it Olli but Esme isn’t happy. Comment below and tell Esme it’s a good name for the van because it stands for one life live it. Creepstopher needs a licence to drive it. He passed the theory and medical tests. The final hurdle is to pass the intense driving test over a few days. He couldn’t believe his luck yesterday because he was expecting to have to drive a lorry but he’s actually taking his test in a Mercedes Sprinter. Lazy isn’t worried about him passing. He’s forgotten basic things like checking wing mirrors but passed the reversing part yesterday. He set off at 5:30am as it’s not near the house and it’s now 1:30pm and he’s on his way home. He’s been driving the whole day. The actual test is tomorrow. The test centre said if he doesn’t pass they can get him in for another test before they go away.

Isabelle and Esme have had a shower. Esme banged on the door and demanded that Isabelle get out of the bathroom. There are four bathrooms in the house and they want to get in the same shower. Isabelle chases Jace.

Lazy was talking on Instagram and asked a question. The ifam want more pregnancy content. They’re on the third baby they’ve done on YouTube. They aren’t having the baby for content which is why she doesn’t want to use it for content. She has five names she loves. Esme would call her Barbara. Lazy shows us her 21 week bump. Isabelle forgot she was pregnant yesterday because the dress hid the bump.

Isabelle can’t cook to save her life. She’s burnt her bagel as she and Lazy were having a chat about what she’s studying at the moment. Esme has painted Taylor Swift. Apparently it’s such a good picture. She painted an old microphone to look like Taylor’s your microphone and Creepstopher was furious. She has also attempted to turn Barbie into Taylor and will put an LOL microphone in her hand before dancing around the bedroom with her.

Isabelle will walk past Esme’s room and every light will be on including the LED lights, main light and lamps, plus the tv. Esme is the reason the electricity bill has been £500 for the past few months. It’s the only way her room will look nice. Isabelle burns another bagel. She only ever has one lamp and her record player on.

Esme says Jace wants to tell us his favourite song. He likes going into her room and singing Haunted by Taylor Swift. He loves a Million Dreams. He asks Isabelle if she has chocolate on her bagel but it’s just burnt. Lazy gives Jace and Mila their lunch and they watch Peppa Pig.

Creepstopher is home and Lazy has decided to take Esme and Isla to the cinema to watch the new Ariel movie. She tells them and they start jumping and screeching.

Esme and Isla have wanted to see Ariel since it came out. Jace and Mila hold hands and walk down a path and the pylon field. Esme shows us the salted popcorn. Isla eats hers with cheese sauce. Lazy has cherry tomatoes and her popcorn. She got soft drinks too but they tasted horrendous as there was something wrong with the machine so they have to wait 10 minutes. The movie is meant to be good and critics said they enjoyed it in the end. It’s one of Lazy’s favourite soundtrack movies and she will be able to sing her heart out. The Inghams couldn’t be much louder if they tried.

Lazy shows us her bump again in the cinema toilets. She cried when the dad said you shouldn’t have to lose your voice to be heard. She is filming in the toilets with Esme because Isla needed the toilet. Esme’s favourite Disney movies are the real ones. She has started watching them recently. Isla is allowed to join in at last. Snow White and Elsa are her favourite Princesses but Snow White is her favourite movie. The green screen wasn’t great back then. The Little Mermaid is too scary for young chuldren. Ursula was terrifying. Jace would be ok at the time but there would be an after effect. Creepstopher wants them to get milk on the way home.

Esme asks Mummy to do her best Ariel riff as they're driving home. They cackle at Isla’s impression and Esme doesn’t want to do it at first. She’s terrified.

Esme is home. She looked on the wall and her book has arrived. Mummy has ordered a few things so had to check it wasn’t a present. Squealing and gasping. It’s as if Taylor Swift has just walked into the room. Attempts and fails to squeeze out tears. She hates books but loves this. The cover is reversible. Esme is obsessed with love stories and romances. She will start reading right now and read all night.

Creepstopher asked Lazy to buy milk. She text “no worries Babe x” to him. He knew there was no way she would just buy milk. He isn’t keeping tabs on her as they both have the banking all but he gets a notification when she buys something. She never gets a notice as he turns it off when he buys something. He knows every single penny she spends and keeps tabs on when she’s out. He never questions it though as she would flip her lid. He doesn’t wear the trousers in their relationship. Lazy has no idea how much is in their account but he knows to the penny as he deals with the bills. He was expecting £1.80 but she’s come home with £35.75 of wonky strawberries, crisps, cake she’s been craving as she’s not had a jam roll poly since she was 6, fairy cakes and anti bac wipes for her dreamboat. Creepstopher is on a diet and wants to eat crap but he can’t. He’s been good for a long time. Lazy tells Babe it’s only been three days. Cackle. He felt rancid. Mini rant about now starving yourself. He’s doing the Special K diet on the Aldi brand. Special K is boss with healthy nut snacks in between.

Esme, still clutching her book, runs downstairs and tells Mummy she’s been practising her Ariel riff. Singing. Windows shattering. Cats run for their lives.

End of vlog

I thought he'd put this in the RV? Today it's back in the kitchen.

I want to put a sick emoji on greencow's round up of thier vlogs all the time because I have never known such scamming pathetic lying idiots.
But always put love for greencow well because as always thanks 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The vlog she said he had got the licence and passed the medicals etc was 7th April 🤣 Love it when they slip up like this.
I am so impressed. Take a bow.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Pop up adverts for Keilder Winter Wonderland. Please god no. How many times have us northerners got to suffer. We’ve done our bit so many times. Surely they can bog-off elsewhere?
Entry is fairly expensive (full day workshops/meet Mrs Christmas and Santa etc). Lodges up to six people. Mila and bump are so iddy biddy they can sleep in the cutlery drawer 🤣.
Who is going to contact the PR team to dissuade them from offering freebies or a discount for the n*nce,

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do they not have a mortgage on the house?
Yip a large one with an expensive sub-prime lender I believe. Vehicles on finance and government covid loans have also been mentioned.
That’s how set for life folk live. I’m glad I grafted my way through and can manage as a pensioner.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just popping in to say, Im at Disney land Paris ATM and haven't cried at the firework. How does Chris get so emotional over these??
Not that I didn't get that magic, happy feeling but he sobs at them.
Thank goodness, we’re here now and I thought my 11 yr old was broken, no high pitched squealing, no crying over the fireworks. We did have tears at btm but that was a bit of an anxiety attack, I’m guessing lazy would have forced her kids on because kids don’t stop them doing anything, instead we left the queue, had a chat, had a hug, calmed down and strolled to phantom manor

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So are we thinking that he's failed his test already when it was mentioned back in April, and this is his 2nd attempt?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
How rich is The Ingham Family?

As of 2023, The Ingham Family has a net worth of £2,700,000.

This is based on the value of their luxury home, two cars and profitable online business. They have enough to retire on given the success of their YouTube channel over the past 7+ years, so they'll never have to work a day in their life. 26 Apr 2023
Do they not have a mortgage on the house?
Some weirdo IFAM in Oz has guessed this based on Creepys fantasy world.

Luxury home and 2 cars… sure if you call buying a second hand taxi with mix matched seats and the Rover which is not even road worthy.

He guessed the house to be worth £1.2 million well it was almost half of that, and Lazy tried to boasted the amount of deposit they put down which meant they still had £500,000 left to pay on a mortgage that the interest rate must be through the roof.

Apparently their channel still continues to blow up but they haven’t had any net increase in subs for a year and a half. I bet the capital one comes out every time they are away to dip below 1.35M sub. Their views when travelling are below 20K per day on a new vlog for 24 hrs, decrease in views should correlate to decrease in subs but suspiciously not with the Inghams.

They’ve so much money that’s why they all share one debit card and creepy knows how much is in the bank to the penny.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Thank goodness, we’re here now and I thought my 11 yr old was broken, no high pitched squealing, no crying over the fireworks. We did have tears at btm but that was a bit of an anxiety attack, I’m guessing lazy would have forced her kids on because kids don’t stop them doing anything, instead we left the queue, had a chat, had a hug, calmed down and strolled to phantom manor
Haha same happened to us when we went to Orlando for the first time we duped the kids into thinking we were visiting a family member in London so they wouldn’t suspect the cases and location, we did a treasure hunt the morning of the trip and when they realised they looked disappointed because they were looking forward to seeing the family member 😂😂😂😂😂
True story that but you know we thought it was lovely because they valued that person more than a trip but gutted that there was no squealing and oh em ghee excitement I guess the kids in my family are also broken 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Some weirdo IFAM in Oz has guessed this based on Creepys fantasy world.

Luxury home and 2 cars… sure if you call buying a second hand taxi with mix matched seats and the Rover which is not even road worthy.

He guessed the house to be worth £1.2 million well it was almost half of that, and Lazy tried to boasted the amount of deposit they put down which meant they still had £500,000 left to pay on a mortgage that the interest rate must be through the roof.

Apparently their channel still continues to blow up but they haven’t had any net increase in subs for a year and a half. I bet the capital one comes out every time they are away to dip below 1.35M sub. Their views when travelling are below 20K per day on a new vlog for 24 hrs, decrease in views should correlate to decrease in subs but suspiciously not with the Inghams.

They’ve so much money that’s why they all share one debit card and creepy knows how much is in the bank to the penny.
I'd love to know which lucrative brand sponsorship deals they have.
'I'm looking at you Tattle' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Aww it can get a bit much can't it, lazy would have filmed it and used it as a thumbnail no doubt.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.