The Ingham Family #288 The Inghams wanted Turkish delight, but instead discussed farting on the flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We came back from our holiday today, but whilst there we witnessed for the first time an insta influencer in the wild. Young couple who spent an hour taking photos of themselves in exactly the same pose over and over again. Really lovely looking couple in their early 20s, but for some reason the hundreds of photos they took weren’t quite good enough for the gram. Really quite sad to see when they should have been just enjoying themselves.

No wonder the inghams think their job is hard if part of it is anything like that, trying to get the perfect shot, but apparently living their best life.
I saw similar when I went to Scarborough one year, but this time it was clearly a "mummy influencer" she had two children, the youngest one looked about 18 months and the oldest one looked about 3. She was on the beach with them taking multiple photos, getting the children to pose, she would then get out another outfit for them , change them into it and yet again she would be asking them to pose and start taking photos. Dad comes back from getting ice creams and the mum starts going on about certain baby brands and amounts of likes. Never thought I would see anything like that in real life, poor kids just wanted to play on the beach :(

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Right so Sarah said that Chris is doing his test for the RV this week (which requires a special license to be able to drive). However she then said he is doing the test and practicing on a Mercedes sprinter van (aka what they got rid of ??) . Am I being thick or why would he be doing the test on a sprinter van if you don’t need a special license to drive a sprinter van as if you did he would’ve been driving around without the license clearly for the last couple of years ?? Plus the sprinter is much smaller than the RV according to them so why would the test be on a smaller vehicle than what the license is for in the first place ??? Make it make sense

Reactions: 41
Right so Sarah said that Chris is doing his test for the RV this week (which requires a special license to be able to drive). However she then said he is doing the test and practicing on a Mercedes sprinter van (aka what they got rid of ??) . Am I being thick or why would he be doing the test on a sprinter van if you don’t need a special license to drive a sprinter van as if you did he would’ve been driving around without the license clearly for the last couple of years ?? Plus the sprinter is much smaller than the RV according to them so why would the test be on a smaller vehicle than what the license is for in the first place ??? Make it make sense
I thought the same hell of a difference in size does not make any sense at all

Reactions: 20
What a crock of 💩 the only one they do anything for is the golden boy let the baby rides commence in 3-2-1 ….
Yep, anyone with eyes can see it, but we also know that the girls bring in more views than Jace, so that will be why they've used them for the title and thumbnail.

Reactions: 13
That story about the driving thing Creepy is doing was a load of rubbish.

1. How did the RV get home? it wasn't delivered, they drove it home. Without this special licence? The dealer wouldn't have allowed it.
2. Learning to drive an RV in a sprinter van? come on it's like me learning to drive on a push bike
3. IT'S ALL A LOAD OF LIES

Reactions: 41
The size of the bag sweets and the bar of chocolate Isla had

• Wow
Reactions: 23
That story about the driving thing Creepy is doing was a load of rubbish.

1. How did the RV get home? it wasn't delivered, they drove it home. Without this special licence? The dealer wouldn't have allowed it.
2. Learning to drive an RV in a sprinter van? come on it's like me learning to drive on a push bike
3. IT'S ALL A LOAD OF LIES
I believe the van was delivered home on trade plates hence why no tax or insurance showing. Sarah also said on the day they got it that Chris had already passed his test to drive it. So any lies they forget what's been said 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I believe the van was delivered home on trade plates hence why no tax or insurance showing. Sarah also said on the day they got it that Chris had already passed his test to drive it. So any lies they forget what's been said 😂
Yep I think was dropped off via trade plates too and yeah she did say he had all that was needed to drive it - lies just fall off their tongues

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
So they let there kids watch Stranger Things and Taken 1-3 but Sarah won’t let Jace watch a Disney movie
Another shite vlog and I smell BS about the driving license stuff

Reactions: 30
So they let there kids watch Stranger Things and Taken 1-3 but Sarah won’t let Jace watch a Disney movie
Did she take the girls on her own? Bet that's why she didn't take Jace

Reactions: 13
Sarah would probably argue that the girls watch it when he's not there or asleep, but we've seen them watch inappropriate shows on the van trips, and with how small the space is you just know he's seen or heard much worse than any disney movie.

Reactions: 21
Knew he’d not passed the extra needed for his driving license to be able to drive the motorhome yet 🤣
---
Sure I saw a story of him and Isabelle at Edinburgh castle this week on insta?
That was Chris posting a memory of them at Edinburgh Castle 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does the creep care if Esme painted a broken microphone purple to match Taylor Swifts? He always has something to say, like when she painted those jeans he got pissed about paint going on the carpet. Also Esme, your painting does not look like Taylor swift.
Based on the screen shots I think she's done a good job.

Reactions: 16
Sarah would probably argue that the girls watch it when he's not there or asleep, but we've seen them watch inappropriate shows on the van trips, and with how small the space is you just know he's seen or heard much worse than any disney movie.
Except when they stayed at an air b n b they binge watched a season of stranger things over one day so Jace defo watched it and they wonder why their kids are scared to sleep alone #idiots

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.