The Ingham Family #288 The Inghams wanted Turkish delight, but instead discussed farting on the flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing with Phillip is that he is having his punishment (better late than never) and it doesn’t seem like many others have come forward which is usually the case with repeat offenders.
He obviously hid it because it was inappropriate and he was embarrassed by the age gap and so he should be especially as he was in a position of power.
I think ITV is equally to blame they knew and did nothing this is just my opinion but I think they wanted a shake up and wanted him out and this was the perfect excuse the channel has had an agenda for quite some time and as a white older man Phillip didn’t fit in with their new aesthetic so they acted on something that they’ve known about for years but they should have sorted it as soon as they became aware of the situation.
The thing with creepy is that he hasn’t been punished he’s still making a living online and living it large and that’s what is nauseating, he didn’t protect his victims in any way even though he was a repeat offender and had used his online popularity to use a few young impressionable girls YouTube have let him carry on with no repercussions and that’s plain wrong 😑
Thank you for your reply. I too think ITV have a lot to answer for and it appears (superficially) at least (who can say at this stage?) that the affair was brief. Schofield was not a repetitive/habitual lover if all is true. I think all of his ‘dumped colleagues’ Holmes, Wooten, McGiffen and co are fuelling the fire. I’m often wrong so kindly forgive me if this pans out to be the case. Is it actually a homophobic case from a woke organisation? Question needs addressing in my humble opinion,

Reactions: 8
Watch this clip of the Philip Schof interview and tell me why what Chris did is any different. I mean didn’t he offer one of the girls a job and said he could give her a job and open doors for her. It’s simple abuse of power Chris you pedalo.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hoping for a smooth recovery for them both :) My wee cat was spayed in Feb and made it out of the little baby-grow approx 30 seconds after coming home from the vet 🙈 😂 she's like water honestly no idea how she managed it. I managed to put a cone on her after that to keep her licking her stitches and she pulled the whole thing off, collar and all, over her head after about two days.
More slippery than Creepy. Far more adorable though

• Haha
Reactions: 12
WTF Sarah we all know you read here please for the love of god stop the n from working on the RV
You know we all saw the old death trap failed it’s MOT for a variety of reasons
And all he is doing is turning it into another death trap FFS if the RV was meant to have a pull out kitchen bench don’t you think it would have one ? He has put that in the storage at the back and drill holes into the floor again like he did on the last one that was one of the reasons it failed it’s MOT and he’s ripped the lights out to but the ones he wants in but done nothing with the cables or wires except hide them behind a fake grid when do you stop him from doing this all the time when he’s NOT trained or a engineer all you are doing is letting him put you and your children in danger FFS
I really hope who ever brought the death trap of you has a professional or a big brother who comes after you and the n for a refund or better still takes you to the police and small claims as you and him have sold something while knowing it was dangerous

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Esmee is very impulsive and obsessive! Every new thing on tick tok she is obsessed and needs the have! She comes across as a spoilt brat!

Reactions: 38
Okay so when she’s putting raw mince in the crockpot… she’s basically letting it cook in it’s own fat and not draining the fat? Usually you brown the meat, drain the fat, then use the meat to cook. So basically all that fat stays in their meal. Ew.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Sure I saw a story of him and Isabelle at Edinburgh castle this week on insta?

Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember when he gave up work? Did he talk about it in a vlog?

Reactions: 7
Sure I saw a story of him and Isabelle at Edinburgh castle this week on insta?
I saw that. It was from a previous visit and him basically saying they need to visit again or go on a road trip again. One or the other.

Reactions: 10
The pull out kitchen has wasted so much storage space, I don’t understand the point of it at all.
Totally agree…and it’s going to be next to where the bikes/scooters are, which the kids have ridden through dog s#it etc….
Makes me heave thinking about it 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is he going into all that effort installing a pull-out kitchen? All they eat when they're away is pot noodles and pre-packaged croissants

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So he was filming bank holiday Monday and said something big happening this week - do we think it’s the ‘big test’ on the RV - but it’s Thurs and there has been no brag on the instaso what do we think - he is definitely getting it ready hope he remembers the tax on it
God there is always something big, or mega or amazing and then it turns out to be something very average 🤔🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well, I hope to God I haven't seen the Minghams on their travels today! I was driving on the main road just outside my village earlier, looked in my rear view mirror and lo and behold, there was an 'rv' behind me. It was quite far behind me so couldn't see the make etc but it was definitely not a regular sized motorhome that's normal for the UK. It was bigger and it wasn't a bus. It was a bronze colour. I don't watch the vlogs so I have no idea what theirs looks like so can someone post a pic of it, especially the front.
Part of me thinks it can't have been them as this was 1:45pm and from where they live it takes 3.5 hours to get here. They'd never be on the road that early.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Last nights vlog someone asked “did you buy your kitchen units at Home Bargains”😀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
How rich is The Ingham Family?

As of 2023, The Ingham Family has a net worth of £2,700,000.

This is based on the value of their luxury home, two cars and profitable online business. They have enough to retire on given the success of their YouTube channel over the past 7+ years, so they'll never have to work a day in their life. 26 Apr 2023
Let’s not forget this is divided by 7 soon to be 8. I don’t believe it’s that much anyway. How much is the kids ? How much did Isabelle earn? How much is the house in that? Not really set for life is it. Set for a couple of years maybe tops.

Reactions: 15
Esme is honestly unwatchable with her affected,OTT behaviour. Beyond irritating.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.