The Ingham Family #288 The Inghams wanted Turkish delight, but instead discussed farting on the flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isobelle sounds bloody wrecked on the breif segment I’ve just seen with Esme trying to make out she’s a clean freak in the background! Esme doesn’t even clean her hair! Never mind her room! All those kids so messed up! Isla shut out from her elder sister’s so forced to play with the babies, Isla and mila are the ones that have my empathy the most, both bright little girls, they’ve ruined Isla! Lets be hoped they don’t ruin little mila too! Lazy and creepy! You should be very ashamed! And lazy? Wear your badge for life cold sore scars! You know who gave you herpes! Yet you still stand by him and reproduce again! Nobody is excited for your latest one! We are pitying in advance!
Or wash her hands after using the toilet

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Anyone else noticed how Lazy is unable to name the dishes she is cooking. She always just says she's cooking something 'creamy, tomatoey, mushroomy, cheesy'

• Haha
Reactions: 37
They were on a deleting spree last night - a few comments that are no longer there mentioned the old van plus some other stuff. Not a single comment about how inappropriate QC is for Esme either - I don’t believe that for a second that not one person will have had something to say on that. Wonder what went down overnight 🤣
24,403k views, 1.2k likes & 66 comments, some of these clearly spam bot bought views.

This poor sap has gone and donated them funds as well 😡

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
It just blows my mind that if Philth had been a youtuber, he would have been allowed to carry on making videos, making thousands of pounds and continue having free access to vulnerable teenagers. Just like Chris Ingham. But Philth worked for ITV instead and now, thankfully won't ever work on tv again.

Both men had relationships with youngsters who were only just over the age of consent and both men abused their position of trust to do so. What they did wasn't illegal but was deeply immoral. The two men should have received the same treatment.

Sort it out youtube. What you are doing is deeply, deeply wrong.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Anyone else noticed how Lazy is unable to name the dishes she is cooking. She always just says she's cooking something 'creamy, tomatoey, mushroomy, cheesy'
Probably hoping to get a cookbook published. As laughable as that is (it really doesn’t bear thinking about tbh 😷) if she credited a recipe from a proper chef or cookbook she wouldn’t be able to name it ”Mama’s Cheesy Feast For My Childrun” or whatever If she’s admitted publicly that it’s from another book. They’re both thick as pig shite but when it comes to squeezing the last penny out of their intellectually challenged ifam they are both on the ball.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry, was it a Bridgerton book Esme wanted? Letting them watch the series is one thing but I would not be letting them near the books. Although they are not overly spicy, they are still romance novels and the descriptions are quite graphic. Also the romances depicted are not the type of relationships that young teens should be reading about. There are plenty of teen novels that feature appropriate situations for that age group.

Reactions: 17
I think Esme wanting them books says alot. She's obviously intrigued by sex ect but it probably isn't something she learns about at home and she has no friends to discuss it with, and I'm assuming Isabelle doesn't know a whole lot more about it, so this is her way of finding out more.

Reactions: 28
I think Esme wanting them books says alot. She's obviously intrigued by sex ect but it probably isn't something she learns about at home and she has no friends to discuss it with, and I'm assuming Isabelle doesn't know a whole lot more about it, so this is her way of finding out more.
That’s incredibly sad, this is the age where she should be chatting with friends about these things, while she is still to young to be acting on these feelings they are normal feelings that she will be having. Could you imagine her going to Chris about this subject and wanting to discuss it? Doesn’t bare thinking about. 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Although they are not overly spicy, they are still romance novels and the descriptions are quite graphic. Also the romances depicted are not the type of relationships that young teens should be reading about
I can't imagine it's any worse than her real life. Knowing about what Chris did, and seeing the awful relationship between him and Sarah. The constant digs and negative comments towards each other, as well as the hostility, dishonestly, secretive and controlling behaviour that we can all spot so easily. Their relationship is completely dysfunctional, but the children probably think it's normal. Especially as they don't have any exposure to other relationships, or guidance from others to show them different perspectives and help them question why certain behaviour and actions are wrong.

And lets not even get into the months spent locked up in a van where you can hear ever little sound, because despite what Chris and Sarah say you just know there's no way they went all that time without having sex. At least with a book you can skip the sex scenes, you can't do that when you're stuck in a tin can just feet away from your parents...

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Yes! She did bog standard hot dog buns (if I remember correctly), or was it brioche buns with strawberry jam and squirty cream?
Yes hot dog buns, think brioche is too sophisticated for them 🤣
And as i remember she got whipping cream and mixed it with icing sugar as the filling. I thought she put sprinkles with it but jam makes more sense. Lazy said it was copy of something you get in the bakers.

• Haha
  • Wow
When I think back to that age, I can't imagine going through it and all the teenage feelings that come with it, without anyone to talk to. Probably around 90% of our conversations at that age were about boys/boyfriends and sex even though most of us were far off doing anything ourselves. It was all about who we had a crush on (which changed daily), what we wanted to do with them (without really knowing what half of it involved), who is going out with each other and what they are doing, who should go out with each other, passing on any knowledge we had read/heard/seen.

She is in a difficult situation with no friends, family that have revealed other secrets (or made up things) online so can't really be trusted, and the only outsiders she talks to are randoms on Roblox who are the absolute worst people to talk about that with because they could be anyone and it could lead to a dangerous situation.

It's yet another thing that only gets worse with the younger children as they grow up so isolated, Isabelle at least had some teen years in school and managed to have some contact with old friends after leaving, even if only occasionally. The others have no one at all and no chance of finding a friend. Despite this we can all see how immature Isabelle is but the others will only be worse.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes hot dog buns, think brioche is too sophisticated for them 🤣
And as i remember she got whipping cream and mixed it with icing sugar as the filling. I thought she put sprinkles with it but jam makes more sense. Lazy said it was copy of something you get in the bakers.
Yes, she mixed it with icing sugar! 🤣 It was quite bizarre. Almost as bad as her lasagne baquettes with garlic cream cheese

• Haha
  • Wow
It just blows my mind that if Philth had been a youtuber, he would have been allowed to carry on making videos, making thousands of pounds and continue having free access to vulnerable teenagers. Just like Chris Ingham. But Philth worked for ITV instead and now, thankfully won't ever work on tv again.

Both men had relationships with youngsters who were only just over the age of consent and both men abused their position of trust to do so. What they did wasn't illegal but was deeply immoral. The two men should have received the same treatment.

Sort it out youtube. What you are doing is deeply, deeply wrong.
I can’t decide about ITV and Phil. He has admitted it was ‘unwise’ but appears to be doing a lot to protect the young man involved. Admittedly, he has lied and cheated on his wife but how many have? Creepy has never protected his victims, just inflicted more damage on them. Every time he speaks he lies at one level or other.

• Wow
Not fully caught up with the threads so not sure it has been mentioned here or not but I believe they are going to Paris on their next adventure. In the first minute of the vlog the day after they got home Chris was talking on the sofa and mentioned they had taken the previous day off vlogging as they were tired and had loads of stuff to sort out. He mentioned getting their Paris holiday stuff organized. Either they left it there deliberately to see if anyone would catch this or Chris is not getting any better at his editing skills.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I can’t decide about ITV and Phil. He has admitted it was ‘unwise’ but appears to be doing a lot to protect the young man involved. Admittedly, he has lied and cheated on his wife but how many have? Creepy has never protected his victims, just inflicted more damage on them. Every time he speaks he lies at one level or other.
The thing with Phillip is that he is having his punishment (better late than never) and it doesn’t seem like many others have come forward which is usually the case with repeat offenders.
He obviously hid it because it was inappropriate and he was embarrassed by the age gap and so he should be especially as he was in a position of power.
I think ITV is equally to blame they knew and did nothing this is just my opinion but I think they wanted a shake up and wanted him out and this was the perfect excuse the channel has had an agenda for quite some time and as a white older man Phillip didn’t fit in with their new aesthetic so they acted on something that they’ve known about for years but they should have sorted it as soon as they became aware of the situation.
The thing with creepy is that he hasn’t been punished he’s still making a living online and living it large and that’s what is nauseating, he didn’t protect his victims in any way even though he was a repeat offender and had used his online popularity to use a few young impressionable girls YouTube have let him carry on with no repercussions and that’s plain wrong 😑

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Not fully caught up with the threads so not sure it has been mentioned here or not but I believe they are going to Paris on their next adventure. In the first minute of the vlog the day after they got home Chris was talking on the sofa and mentioned they had taken the previous day off vlogging as they were tired and had loads of stuff to sort out. He mentioned getting their Paris holiday stuff organized. Either they left it there deliberately to see if anyone would catch this or Chris is not getting any better at his editing skills.
Did he say anything about Disney? I'd love for them to be there on a strike day.

• Haha
I’m delighted to report Rose-spaniel is back in the house after her operation. I walked her to the operating van parked on our drive. Trusting little thing though she was going for a walk and coming home for a hearty breakfast. She’s sporting navy baby-grow PJ’s to stop her meddling with her stitches and looking cute (pictures might follow). I’ve had more dogs spayed than hot dinners but an overwrought every time. Gin is out 🥂 Repeat on Monday with Breeze/lurcher for

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m delighted to report Rose-spaniel is back in the house after her operation. I walked her to the operating van parked on our drive. Trusting little thing though she was going for a walk and coming home for a hearty breakfast. She’s sporting navy baby-grow PJ’s to stop her meddling with her stitches and looking cute (pictures might follow). I’ve had more dogs spayed than hot dinners but an overwrought every time. Gin is out 🥂 Repeat on Monday with Breeze/lurcher for
Hoping for a smooth recovery for them both :) My wee cat was spayed in Feb and made it out of the little baby-grow approx 30 seconds after coming home from the vet 🙈 😂 she's like water honestly no idea how she managed it. I managed to put a cone on her after that to keep her licking her stitches and she pulled the whole thing off, collar and all, over her head after about two days.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Isobelle sounds bloody wrecked on the breif segment I’ve just seen with Esme trying to make out she’s a clean freak in the background! Esme doesn’t even clean her hair! Never mind her room! All those kids so messed up! Isla shut out from her elder sister’s so forced to play with the babies, Isla and mila are the ones that have my empathy the most, both bright little girls, they’ve ruined Isla! Lets be hoped they don’t ruin little mila too! Lazy and creepy! You should be very ashamed! And lazy? Wear your badge for life cold sore scars! You know who gave you herpes! Yet you still stand by him and reproduce again! Nobody is excited for your latest one! We are pitying in advance!
I know it can seem mean them not wanting to have Isla with them all the time but I don’t blame them. Isobel is nearly 18, she’s just spent a whole week with young kids. By rights they would all have come home and the girls would have been out to spend time with friends to chat and talk about things.
---
Why doesn't Lazy go to see a GP about Big Frank and all his relations? It seems she would rather beg the American IFannies to send more of the magical treatment. And why the hell is Creepy pissing about with more van "renovations"? The pull out kitchen is just the right height for even more bumps to the head for Mila. Gobshites.
The pull out kitchen has wasted so much storage space, I don’t understand the point of it at all.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.