The Ingham Family #288 The Inghams wanted Turkish delight, but instead discussed farting on the flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely reckon they’ve all come back with Covid!
As for her cold sore, I agree, that’s turned into Impetigo. Like her , I have also suffered with some terrible cold sores since I was little, although it has thankfully lessened as I’ve got older. I’ve had a couple that have turned into Impetigo though and it looked EXACTLY like what hers looks like. She needs to stop bloody touching her face for a start , keep her face away from the kids and get the specific cream from a Dr that will get rid of it asap.
Esme sounded rough in the vlog as well. No way she should have gone to the shops and Isla probably should have stayed home too. Creepy has to have his little wall of protection when he goes out though especially during half term.
They are so selfish to not consider of the needs of others - even pregnant, Sarah doesn’t have any concern for her health.

So he was filming bank holiday Monday and said something big happening this week - do we think it’s the ‘big test’ on the RV - but it’s Thurs and there has been no brag on the instaso what do we think - he is definitely getting it ready hope he remembers the tax on it
Wonder if it’s because it’s her 20 week scan, further confirmation of the sex of the baby means pregnancy related vlog content (plot twist it turns out it’s a boy) - I’m sure she said that was this week or next?

Reactions: 23
Scofe's done his "No! Hell No!" video. Guess what Creepy... He can protest as much as he likes that he isn't a groomer, yet he will forever be known as a groomer. Sound familiar?

How does it feel to be in the same category as Scofe, Saville, Glitter and Harris? Bet it feels great, Creepy.

How does it feel to be married to it Lazy?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
We came back from our holiday today, but whilst there we witnessed for the first time an insta influencer in the wild. Young couple who spent an hour taking photos of themselves in exactly the same pose over and over again. Really lovely looking couple in their early 20s, but for some reason the hundreds of photos they took weren’t quite good enough for the gram. Really quite sad to see when they should have been just enjoying themselves.

No wonder the inghams think their job is hard if part of it is anything like that, trying to get the perfect shot, but apparently living their best life.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Usually just lurk here - must admit this forum is entertaining - I'm of a similar age to Isabelle and would be so embarrassed if my mother replied to my boyfriend's instagram comments ON MY POSTS!! It kind of feels like an invasion of personal space? It's her instagram page, why doesn't Sarah understand she does not need to get involved with every single aspect of her child's life. She's almost an adult. It's genuinely insane to me

I pity Isabelle tbh, she's not been to college and I really doubt she'll have the chance of going to uni, she's not able to make new friends (in real life) or gain the independence that most people her age have just because her parents want to drag her away on ""holiday"" god knows how many times a year

• Heart
Reactions: 39
They really are scraping the bottom of the barrel filming making toast.

Don’t start filming until you have caught your breath.

Empty suitcases and sort laundry as soon as you get home from a trip.

It’s not Isabelle’s fault, she’s been dragged up by a couple of morons.

Stop touching your face, you have a bunch of active cold sores. They are very CONTAGIOUS!

She knows she breaks out when she’s in hot countries, pregnant and run down. Get a stack of treatments in, take them with you wherever you go. It’s not that hard. I thought the stuff she says works that you can only get in America, is available on Amazon, but expensive. If you know what works and can afford it, surely it’s worth having a constant supply. She throws money at so much rubbish but doesn’t consider medical treatment a necessity. Go to the bloody doctor and get a referral to get it under control. Your immune system is fucked.

A quick google says there are medications that can be used to treat cold sores when pregnant. She complains constantly when she has them, says she never has the treatment that she knows works and has never said she’s been to the GP to investigate whether they can be lessened. Make it make sense!!!!!!!!!

Is it just me who doesn’t let their kids run up and down the isles of shops? If Mila runs round the corner headlong into another person, she’ll fall and crack her head. Can you imagine what that would feel like for the stranger who didn’t expect it? Nope, they don’t consider anyone but themselves. If they took those kids to the park and for daily walks, they wouldn’t be running around shops.

They order tit on Amazon everyday. Order the kid a bloody Kindle and some books. Join a freaking library. If they, as home schoolers, are not joined up to a library, that’s criminal.

My kid is obsessed with a particular series right now since borrowing one of the books from the school library. Earlier I popped into our local library to get the next one for her so she can read it over the weekend. I’ll probably end up ordering the full series from Amazon so she doesn’t have to wait on library stock.

Sarah told Esme, who doesn’t like reading, to wait a month for her birthday to get a book that she’s desperate to read. This moron is home schooling her children. One of the most valuable things you can do for your kids is to provide them with unlimited books.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Gobsmacked Esme has been watching Bridgerton and Queen Charlotte 😳
To be fair I’ve always been pretty lax with what my daughter watches as long as it didn’t scare her then she could watch it - within reason! I however wouldn’t allow her to watch something like GOT at that age, sorry I haven’t seen the ones you mention but I’m assuming they are more adult themed.
---
I realise people get frustrated with these people and say/type things but saying he gave her herpes is a bit unlikely as she has stated that she has had cold sores since around 9.

Cold sores are caused by certain strains of the herpes simplex virus (HSV). HSV-1 usually causes cold sores. HSV-2 is often the cause of genital herpes.
Most people are exposed to the cold sore virus by the time they are 5 it is of course possible to be exposed later in life but not common so I agree with you. Sadly it does mean that all her children will now carry the virus after being kissed by her and touched with the hands that have been all over her face. Unfortunately I’ve had a few cold sores in my life and passed it unsuspectingly on to my daughter. I must have been infected and not known it because I was always so careful ☹
Having cold sores is nothing to be ashamed about but she does nothing to help herself. There is good medication you can get from your drs but she does nothing and just moans about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Esmes creations, I wouldn’t put it past them to buy a load in from China, and have her copy it once or twice to ‘ prove’ she’s made them, then flog them in bulk.
I wonder what price tag they’ll hang on these, be interesting to see because you can pick handmade pieces up cheaply enough on Etsy, but because they are still thinking they are so famous and these items are special collectors items I’m suspecting they will rob the vulnerable ifam once again. We will see.
Surely or am I overthinking that if esme is selling her crochet items they need to be health and safety checked first ? 🤔

Reactions: 19
Can we just, for a brief moment, ponder the non-condom situation? I can't imagine many cheaters (married or in a long term relationship and having children) not using protection, especially if you have a 'brand' to protect.
How much of a narcissist is he that he doesn't care about his wife or other sexual partners' health, nor care about procreation? It's indicative of someone who is very immature, irresponsible and dangerous.
Immature, irresponsible and dangerous is exactly what he is. From what I remember, he told Hayley that he had never cheated before and that she was the first. The university student was probably told the same (she said that he told her that it was lies about Jess and the others). He probably says it to everyone that he sleeps with. If someone is on the pill and completely believes that Sarah is the only person that Creepy has slept with in 17 years, they are way more likely to alow him to not use a condom. They would feel confident that he would not pass them any nasty STDs. Also, because they are 'sleeping with a celebrity' (a once in a lifetime opportunity), they would want to do everything they could to make sure that the 'celebrity' enjoyed the encounter more - so would be more likely to allow him to have sex unprotected (which is what he clearly prefers). They would want to repeat the experience and so would want to make it as enjoyable as they could for Creepstopher (as revolting as that sounds).

So, this is how he gets away with sleeping with women and teenagers without wearing protection. He is putting the health of Sarah and all the women he sleeps with at great risk. He's a vile human being.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Who told her that? 😐 a chest infection is either caused by a virus, or bacteria.. definitely not air con
I think the problem lies in the air filters - if they are dirty or have mold. I also got really sick in a budget hotel but I’m highly allergic to mold.

Reactions: 12
Just looking at the comments on latest video, someone has sent $49:99 Thankyou for all your videos.
Does this go directly to themselves?

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Yel

Haven't watched one of their videos in ages (bring back winter Australia on the run or stuck on a disused helipad days!) but sometimes get AI to do the heavy lifting and summarise it in detailed bullet points. Often it's just "forgot Jaces pjs", "went to Matalan to buy a top, couldn't find it", "there were ferral smelly children in the flight", "issues with raizer blades at airport security". Fully worth 30 seconds of reading :LOL:

Sharing in case anyone is interested

This was yesterday:
  • 😔 The speaker wakes up feeling unwell with a cold sore on their face.
  • 🛋 They need to do some chores, such as organizing their suitcase and emptying it.
  • ☕ They enjoy coffee and honey on toast while watching "Hell's Kitchen."
  • 😷 They express frustration about their cold sores and how they affect their confidence.
  • 🛒 The speaker's family goes shopping for van-related items, including curtains, curtain tiebacks, and storage boxes.
  • 🍲 They prepare a slow cooker meal with mince, chicken stock, and vegetables, planning to add cream cheese and double cream later.
  • 📚 The speaker is eager to find a book called "The Viscount Who Loved Me" from the "Bridgerton" series.
  • 🏞 The family enjoys the sunny weather and considers a possible trip in their caravan.
  • 📖 They visit a bookstore but don't find the desired book. They plan to check another store later.
  • 🎨 The family engages in a playdate and uses paint pens for art activities.
  • 🐘 They draw an elephant, with the speaker's drawing being smaller compared to someone else's larger drawing.

and the day before:
  • 🏖 They took a day off to organize their lives after the holiday and recover from lack of sleep.
  • 🌡 The weather in England was beautiful, with temperatures reaching 25 degrees.
  • 🍖 They had a barbecue in their garden.
  • 💡 They changed their summer plans after discussing a new idea that sparked their interest.
  • 💻 They experienced email issues and couldn't find their emails.
  • 🤧 Sarah developed a cold sore that became more severe after their holiday.
  • 📦 They received a Tesco food order and planned to pick it up.
  • 🚗 They made changes to their upcoming travel plans and shared their excitement for an upcoming adventure.
  • 👧 One of their children, Mila, had multiple falls, resulting in bruises on her forehead.
  • 🛠 Chris worked on a DIY project to build an outdoor pull-out kitchen for their van. They also received an Amazon delivery for their upcoming trip.
  • 😴 Sarah wasn't feeling well and took a nap, feeling a bit congested.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Who told her that? 😐 a chest infection is either caused by a virus, or bacteria.. definitely not air con
There can be bacteria in the water system of air con, which is then spread when it's turned on. Legionnaires specifically can be spread through air con. I know someone that ended up in ITU and nearly died after getting Legionnaires in their hotel room while on holiday.

Reactions: 20
I've just read about Schofield's apology. The least you could have done Creepy is said something similar yourself to your young victims. Instead you denied everything, blamed the victims and their supporters for your poor mental health/risk to your wife's pregnancy and allowed your family members to say vile things about your victims on twitter.

You are absolutely horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.