The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spotted that guy on Lazy's Insta last night (when I was looking at the Play Avenue place) and I did wonder...but I didn't say anything, mainly because I couldn't be sure that he actually was this 'mystery boyfriend' but also because I didn't think it was fair to potentially 'out' him, especially not knowing his age. (I know he sounds older but he might not be.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So we are back to being cocky “influencer” Isabelle now she has a boyfriend are we 🙄 I go between feeling chronically sorry for that girl to not at all when a glimmer of her old personality shines through. And Issy hen! You are not an influencer. Brands won’t touch you because of your family, it’s been proved in the past. You couldn’t influence a professional Eskimo to have a roll about in the snow.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
They got the results of their sneak peak test, literally every person I know who took one, it’s been wrong 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Isabelle’s boyfriend reminds me of creepy. Do we think he is a skating friend of his?
I think he's more than likely a family friend of the Dixons, with links to Seacroft.

Lazy and Isabelle obviously planned how they'd 'tackle' the boyfriend storyline over their Afternoon Tea.

Reactions: 17
They don't do any bleeping school work. It's glaringly obvious. They faked Izzy's GCSE results - very badly - & occasionally for content Sarah will print off a couple of worksheets on frogs & say Isla's doing Biology today.

This is a list of broad mathematical topics Isla, going into year 7 next academic year, would be doing:

• Decimals and percentages.
  • Fractions.
  • Algebraic Techniques.
  • Angle relationships.
  • Length.
  • Area.
  • Data Collection and Relationships.
  • Pythagoras' Theorem.

By now Esme would be tackling Algebra, Trig & Statistics. Just as well her old dad's a qualified pilot, eh? He can be Maths Master.

Do you honestly believe that Sarah & Creepy, who don't appear to have been arsed teaching their toddler to count past 4 are capable of conveying any part of that? You've seen their spelling & grammar, how do you think that's going to aid them in teaching English? Sarah can be in a country and not know what continent it's on so I'm assuming her geography lessons would be a bit tit. I doubt he could name the Prime Minister & may well believe the House of Lords is something to do with cricket, so anything they have to say on the topic of Politics & Government would be about as useful as a chocolate teapot & we've all seen her cook so let's imagine for a moment her Food Science & Nutrition lessons shall we?
sorry is he saying he’s an ex pilot. He was ground crew for Servisair who are now swissport so he basically pushed back planes for the likes of Ryanair, Flybe etc. he did paperwork and made sure the stairs were fixed on the aircraft

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That's who I found. There is a tiktok account same name, from Leeds but 17. Emo guy! Not posted since 2021 though so he's going to be older now if he's not updated it

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 6
I've missed seeing the "boyfriend's" account, but from what I can see, it was someone that Sarah was following, that she's now unpolluted. Is that right?
I know they (Sarah and Chris) are a sandwich short of a picnic, but they are also manipulative and conniving and they know people on here keep an eye on their followers list. Is it possible that the account was someone completely unrelated, just for our benefit? She then unfollowed them when "caught out" to make it look more authentic. Suddenly we're all talking about some random person and once again they can laugh about the "stupid trolls" on tattle?

Reactions: 9
sorry is he saying he’s an ex pilot. He was ground crew for Servisair who are now swissport so he basically pushed back planes for the likes of Ryanair, Flybe etc. he did paperwork and made sure the stairs were fixed on the aircraft
Did you work with him at the airport?

He says a lot of things but we know to take them with a pinch of salt. 😆

Reactions: 10
Well, if there's one positive, it's nice for Chris to have someone to look up to! (I don't mean that they guy is creepy (yet)), just that he's everything Creepy would want to be 💅

Do you think Chris has impressed him with his six inch high skate rail? Gone to the dressing room Creepy's bedroom and spoken about life whilst listening to Roxette and drinking Baileys? One to one, man on man time?

At least Creepy has someone to talk about the old days with, like the time he was high jump champion, part of the cheer squad and sang lead vocals and played guitar in his band, The Adventure. A forced 'almost' family member could be just what Chris needs to give himself a boost.

I'm thrilled - for Chris! A friend!

Screenshot 2023-04-30 20.26.32.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Been trying to catch up for days as I’m in the Ingham free land of Florida and it’s been so hard to follow the drama. Can’t believe I missed a pregnancy announcement and a boyfriend! Never going on holiday again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My daughter isn’t 4 until September and has pen control and recognises most alphabet letters. That’s because she attends pre school Sarah. Unlike Jason she doesn’t have to rely on crappy print outs and you leaving him to it.
Same here, my 3 year old has pen control and can recognise letters. She can also write her name (her name is only 4 letters) thanks to her amazing nursery teachers. I encourage this daily as we have whiteboards at home for her to practice on and she loves trying again and again to perfect it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did you work with him at the airport?

He says a lot of things but we know to take them with a pinch of salt. 😆
Yeah and he was not a pilot. He was creepy then, to all the new female check in staff that started every March, all kids from college who came to work at the airport as check in staff then left in October cause of the tit pay

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Yeah and he was not a pilot. He was creepy then, to all the new female check in staff that started every March, all kids from college who came to work at the airport as check in staff then left in October cause of the tit pay
That doesn't surprise me. Did he act like a single guy or did you know that he was married with kids?

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand “please don’t ask any questions about him, I want to keep him private” in a video where she literally shows him speaking and titles it “my boyfriend” if you want it private, KEEP IT PRIVATE? People are going to ask questions now they know, desperate for attention like her mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.