The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can say no, Lazy, but what about ‘Fosbury’ for the new baby - it’s a nod to the time your husband was crowned ‘High Jump Champ*’ by his local Athletics Association, and also that the whole thing has turned out to be a flop?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s just so sad how the relevant authorities are not stepping in to help these kids, Isla I just want to hug and take her away from all this nonsense. She deserves an education and friendships to help her find herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
However - she, the large, Lazy one, claims they, she and the greasy Creepy one, had discussions about how to do the ‘reveal’ and film it.
When? They were confined to the van almost all of the time - no privacy as she’s admitted, so when did they have the opportunity to hatch this sham, secure the props, set up the filming of who sits where - and the children are still expected to act surprized and emotional?
They said they talked about it when they abandoned the children in the cabin and went to the supermarket miles away without them.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As much as we all ( and I am sure I speak for us all) do not agree with vloggers using their kids for the quick Buck - I still take delight in see others get sometimes 1.1 mil views for something so crappy as ‘eating gas station food for 24 hrs’ and other such nonsense - Mr and Mrs Grime-ham take note even with another spawn of the devil your Done/over/irrelevant/unrelatable- oh bloody hell I could go on for days…..

Reactions: 23
Sarah and Chris. Your channel has no original ideals what’s so ever and you just steal the ideas of others because you are terrified of highly intelligent people. You might laugh at us and block us however you can, but I am confident you are laughing not because you find us funny but because you are terrified of intelligent people with real lives, jobs and uni courses. It can be seen in the way you mass block us to make sure YOU don’t see us again not so we can’t see YOU. Carry on taking advantage and taking comfort from your signifcan’tless ifam audience who we know are extremely young and have mental health and issues due to disabilities, who you love taking money from - completely sickening. Who knows how many cost of living payments of ifam have gone to you!

** PS - your rants are extremely long because you don’t know how else to talk to normal people **

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Who cries like that when your mother is pregnant
I was 13 my 2 sisters was 16 & 15 when my mam said she was pregnant I don’t remember any crying lol

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I was 13 my 2 sisters was 16 & 15 when my mam said she was pregnant I don’t remember any crying lol
Kids who know for a fact they'll be expected to do most of the parenting of the other two youngest so Big Sarah can flop about on sofas making breastfeeding journey videos might cry at the news.
---
They got a very minor spike on the announcement video. Finally broke 100k for the first time in years & it's been steadily downhill from there.
lol

1682682303866.png

Reactions: 26
I seem to remember someone saying that you can only monetise YouTube videos if they're over a certain length.

Will the "final chapter", vlog, being less than 4 minutes long, actually be earning them anything?

Reactions: 12
I seem to remember someone saying that you can only monetise YouTube videos if they're over a certain length.

Will the "final chapter", vlog, being less than 4 minutes long, actually be earning them anything?
It used to be 10 minutes I think, but now they've changed it and any length can be monetised.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Like someone else said, I hope Isla, well all of them one day realise that this page had their best interests at heart. That the only two people who ever let them down are the very two who should of protected them at all costs. It's clear to see they're all struggling, Isla especially. However due to their natures they cope in different ways. Issy's is withdrawn, Esme, loud. Isla and Jace are seeking attention and in Isla case approval. Mila, poor Mila is too young, but the emotional neglect will show soon enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I genuinely don't know what's worse... how desperately Isla needs professional help. Or how unlikely that's ever going to be because they know a mental health team would get other agencies involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Like someone else said, I hope Isla, well all of them one day realise that this page had their best interests at heart. That the only two people who ever let them down are the very two who should of protected them at all costs. It's clear to see they're all struggling, Isla especially. However due to their natures they cope in different ways. Issy's is withdrawn, Esme, loud. Isla and Jace are seeking attention and in Isla case approval. Mila, poor Mila is too young, but the emotional neglect will show soon enough.
Mila will be the scapegoat it’s always her fault now despite what we’ve seen on the slogs like ear pulling, snatching off her, an unwillingness to share, finger print bruises on her face, kick marks on her legs. Yet she is the thug eff off lazy you illiterate twit.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
When the tit eventually hits the fan (and it will)
Wether it be ss gets involved.
One of the kids speak out when older.
Another woman/teen comes out.

Not only am I looking forward to lazy and creepy trying to deny it all but I'm sooooo looking forward to watch the ifam tuck tail and run and the odd few left behind with shocked faces saying they had no idea 😂 and I wouldn't put pass a few deranged ifam go after the family with evil on their minds and it's not hard to find where they are living 😔

Reactions: 20
When the tit eventually hits the fan (and it will)
Wether it be ss gets involved.
One of the kids speak out when older.
Another woman/teen comes out.

Not only am I looking forward to lazy and creepy trying to deny it all but I'm sooooo looking forward to watch the ifam tuck tail and run and the odd few left behind with shocked faces saying they had no idea 😂 and I wouldn't put pass a few deranged ifam go after the family with evil on their minds and it's not hard to find where they are living 😔
They’ll be on the run 😂😂😂 they are gangstas innit rules we laughh in the face of rules grab them pot noodles and let’s gooo hurry up crusty erm creepy and get your skates on we have authorities to dodge move it 😂 bring the tat and me wankets we can flog em en route and dnt forget the kilo of cheese see ya roseshit manor OLLI 🤡

haha indulge me in a twit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What do you have against nanny Jo that you would say that?!?? Lol
Ah ,i love Jo Frost ,and youjust know she`d be telling them some real home truths!LOL...THat`s one show with the irritating Inghams in i`d actually watch!:):)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What a strange family, not like I didn’t already know, but the whole pregnancy test in the toilets, pretending it’s such a shock, you don’t take a pregnancy test unless you have at least an inkling you could be pregnant.
His “you always know cos that’s why you test” and her reply “no, I know because I’ve took 10 test previously in the past before I’ve told you”
And his “ohhh” 😂😂.
Not the know it all you think you are, are you Creeps?
The reveal to the kids “we wanted it to be special” “it was so perfect”.
Chucks piss stick on the table 🤣🙈
Those reactions were a mixture of anger, horror and despair, with a little play acting thrown in.
And sorry to bring the topic back to HG again, but there’s no chance she’s got it. I had really severe morning sickness with both my pregnancies, it was horrible, I’d struggle to get out of bed some days, but that’s all it was, severe morning sickness, I wouldn’t have been able to be near that tit she cooks, and there’s no way I could have traveled in that van. My cousin had HG with her first pregnancy, she was hospitalised and on a drip for about a week.
They just love to self diagnose don’t they?

Reactions: 25
People who do it for the camera that’s who.

Reactions: 18
I think that crying wasn’t from being over the moon happy I think that was disappointment and hurt that there is going to be another baby and being left out even more

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.