The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y'all. Oh my goodness.

I worked overtime yesterday and was a bit slap happy by the time I was heading home. So I'm walking down like seven flights of stairs because the elevators don't work on my floor after 6pm unless you have a key, and it was about midnight. And I'm 99% sure I'm alone, because even hospitals get quiet and also most people use the damn elevator. And I had this shower of cnts stuck in my head, and I had that stupid rant of Sarah's going over and over in my brain because of course. So I start freaking SAYING "If I want a burgaaaah for mah teeeaaa, I'll 'ave a burgah for mah teaaa!" in the thickest Yorkshire accent I can, because that's what lunatics like me do, ya know?

Guys, I was not alone in the stairwell. And now I need to change my name and disappear. Any suggestions? Because I can clearly never show my face here again.
😂😂😂 If it’s any consolation, I’m very confident in saying that all of us here would have found that hilarious, and probably joined you in the stairwell with a medley of their greatest hits. I would have probably gone with “Ahh prinny woo, prinny woo” 🎶 “Man, I’m tired, I need to go to bed”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Their reactions are ridiculous
Trying to recreate the Esme doll millions of views.
sorry but even that vlog didn’t move me.
if it was a child getting just a doll for Christmas I may (just may have been moved)

Reactions: 17
Completely disagree with the people who said Isla was attention seeking
Having studied psychology and mental health, her reaction was unfortunately very real. The level of hyperventilating, shaking and hysterical crying shows she can’t regulate her emotions and experiences a very heightened stress response. Without therapy, it will continue into adulthood and she’s going to be unable to deal with any form of stress.
At 5:40, you can see her realise that she can’t catch her breath and can’t regulate her breathing properly, and you can see the fear on her face while she tries to calm herself down and starts wringing her hands, before it quickly cuts away. None of her body language shows that she is happy or excited, it shows stress and anxiety.
Out of all the children, she worries me the most.
The thing with Isla is that she clearly has a more anxious personality. People with higher levels of anxiety need structure so that things around them make sense. Two of the worst things for anxious children is (a) constantly changing routine so live on tenter hooks - the constant “SURPRISE” for vlog content is making this child come apart at the seams - and (b) a chaotic home life… there are now so many children that the older 3 are literally raising themselves.

I think that Isla’s reaction was neither an act, nor necessarily happiness or sadness… I think it was purely a release of built up anxiety because she knew something was coming but she wasn’t being told what… in true horrendous parenting style when Sarah was asked repeatedly, by Isla, if she was pregnant, Sarah chose to lie so that she could have “good” vlog footage. Isla would have been worrying about a million different scenarios - that child should NOT be surprised any more. She has literally lived her life from age 4 with this b/s and it has been hugely damaging for her. They need to forget their vlog content and just talk everything through with Isla so that she doesn’t need to second guess what’s around every bloody corner. These parents should be so f*cking ashamed of themselves.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
View attachment 2134462

Man child is having a strop 😂
Awww someone’s making money and Chris wants it all for himself.

There is absolutely no way that any money made by their kids for their content goes to them. No, HELL no!

Also it says a lot, a lot, a lot that he’s more concerned about view counts than he is about someone impersonating his daughter. Absolut sicko, sort yourself and your priorities out man.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Having studied psychology and mental health, her reaction was unfortunately very real. The level of hyperventilating, shaking and hysterical crying shows she can’t regulate her emotions and experiences a very heightened stress response. Without therapy, it will continue into adulthood and she’s going to be unable to deal with any form of stress.
At 5:40, you can see her realise that she can’t catch her breath and can’t regulate her breathing properly, and you can see the fear on her face while she tries to calm herself down and starts wringing her hands, before it quickly cuts away. None of her body language shows that she is happy or excited, it shows stress and anxiety.
Absolutely spot on.

Reactions: 13
I am really concerned about Isla's mental health, her reaction to the pregnancy test was not normal, she looked like she was having a panic attack. It seems to be anxiety now but that could quickly turn into depression and when depression get's worse it can be fatal, especially if the child isn't given any support. I wish someone would step in and help those children before it is too late 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 34
If it was early morning as Sarah said when they told the children she was pregnant I hope that was juice Izzy was drinking or she has a problem

Reactions: 7
Reckon they've taken the RV away on its first trip? Surely even Creepy isn't daft enough to be deliberately uploading late when they're riding a very, very temporary increase in views. And if he did pass his test the other day, he'll be wanting to show off ASAP.

Reactions: 12
The only reason why the views have jumped is because they’ve changed their main channel video, which automatically plays when you look up and click on their channel. I think it’s only like this for computer users, not phones.
Nothing to do with the 1,000s of views he kept buying then.
He’s so stupid he even does it same time each night 🙄
He bought so many it hit the trending list on YouTube but clearly no one stuck around, regardless of his claim they got loadsa new vanlife subscribers.

Incidentally I get LOADS of vanlife vlog suggestions. But none are theirs 😆
---
Reckon they've taken the RV away on its first trip? Surely even Creepy isn't daft enough to be deliberately uploading late when they're riding a very, very temporary increase in views.
I dunno. He’s stupid enough to buy views same time every night!!

Reactions: 10
Reckon they've taken the RV away on its first trip? Surely even Creepy isn't daft enough to be deliberately uploading late when they're riding a very, very temporary increase in views.
Is it even taxed & insured?

Reactions: 7
6F042FE3-CB37-4FCF-A16D-1A0122CAFBD4.png
Reading the bio of the Tik tok account Creeps is throwing a tantrum over says that they are a fan account, so why is this not allowed but the hundreds of other ones are? Is it because a fan account is getting more views then your ACTUAL YouTube account 💀 that’s sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Is it even taxed & insured?
No idea. Just thinking that if he did pass his test the other day, he'll want to take it out ASAP. And the pregnancy vlogs have bought them a bit of a head start if they want to keep their whereabouts a secret.

Reactions: 13
She’s been conditioned into being hyper reactive, they all have but it’s more extreme in Isla.

The sad thing is is that Lazy and Creepy think it’s cute.

It’s not, it’s destructive and a sign she could benefit from CBT or similar. They’ve created a ticking time bomb.

The worst thing about all this is that if Isla was in school the school would refer her to the local mental health specialty team that deals with school children. My son suffered from confidence issues and the case worker he had has been a miracle worker. Sadly Isla will slip through the cracks and her anxiety will only get worse as she gets older. I fear for her in her teenage years when hormones and emotions are already all over the place anyway.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Is there no shite show tonight or thay just late 😂😂😂 funny that if it not to do with lazy being up the duff again they can’t be bothered to be on time. 🙈

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.