The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely disagree with the people who said Isla was attention seeking
Having studied psychology and mental health, her reaction was unfortunately very real. The level of hyperventilating, shaking and hysterical crying shows she can’t regulate her emotions and experiences a very heightened stress response. Without therapy, it will continue into adulthood and she’s going to be unable to deal with any form of stress.
At 5:40, you can see her realise that she can’t catch her breath and can’t regulate her breathing properly, and you can see the fear on her face while she tries to calm herself down and starts wringing her hands, before it quickly cuts away. None of her body language shows that she is happy or excited, it shows stress and anxiety.
Out of all the children, she worries me the most.
Agreed they made iddy biddy Isla the favourite dinky dot and Sarah’s little princess for a long long time, when Jace was on the way lazy should have prepared Isla for the change and also made efforts to make her feel secure and loved especially by spending one on one time with her so she didn’t feel replaced by her brother. The way isla was replaced was so brutal then Mila came and it only got worse for isla when Isla asked to hold the baby first she should have been allowed because she understood but again ehe was pushed out very publicly, I wouldn’t do that to any child if they asked specifically it’s so mean. Then we could see the mothers eye rolling and impatience with isla she had no patience for her and just wanted her gone upstairs with her sisters but they didn’t want her because they’d had their own thing going on for years and maybe they also had resentments of when she was the favourite all in all it’s messed Isla up big time she needs a lot of help love her.
You cannot play with a child like that and pick them up and drop them down when you feel like it and expect that child to be okay.
I think Isla’s birthday just about sums it up a load of pound shop tat and baby toys plus no day out it will be interesting to see what Esme gets

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Reckon they've taken the RV away on its first trip? Surely even Creepy isn't daft enough to be deliberately uploading late when they're riding a very, very temporary increase in views. And if he did pass his test the other day, he'll be wanting to show off ASAP.
Or he cannot afford buying more views this week so he will say the low views will be because of late upload

Reactions: 14
Nothing to do with the 1,000s of views he kept buying then.
He’s so stupid he even does it same time each night 🙄
He’s definitely buying views, no arguing with that. Just stating the main video was changed and automatically plays..which clearly gives it more “views”.

Reactions: 17
Yes autism?
I don’t believe Jace is autistic. Lining up cars is a very normal way of play, I have 1 child with autism, all his siblings also lined up their toys but they are neurotypical.
There’s no other indications that would suggest Jace was autistic.
I do however, have my suspicions that Esmé may be but it’s not my place to diagnose a child on the Internet.

Jace is just a emotionally and developmentally delayed child due to his parents lack of parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
If it was early morning as Sarah said when they told the children she was pregnant I hope that was juice Izzy was drinking or she has a problem
Early morning to them is mid afternoon so 🤷‍♀️. The only time they’re awake early in the morning is when Creepstopher wants to go on another road trip. I vaguely remember them talking about liking a berry juice they found so hopefully it’s that.

Reactions: 9
I don’t believe Jace is autistic. Lining up cars is a very normal way of play, I have 1 child with autism, all his siblings also lined up their toys but they are neurotypical.
There’s no other indications that would suggest Jace was autistic.
I do however, have my suspicions that Esmé may be but it’s not my place to diagnose a child on the Internet.

Jace is just a emotionally and developmentally delayed child due to his parents lack of parenting.
I’ve always thought Isla. She has an amazing memory for facts and can be socially awkward she suffers with anxiety and masks everyone little with the littles big with the older two, she has an obsession with food, she has no filter and would be the one to drop them in it when they lie. But as you say it’s not for us to diagnostic anyone on the internet and it’s only observations of a stranger at the end of the day.

Reactions: 16
Yes autism?
I don’t think this is anything. Every kid I know plays with cars like that. My siblings and I all did too and we’re all neurotypical. My son and I line cars up, organise by size, colour and type and he’s not autistic either.

1E15EC1B-777E-4DDF-9CFF-C2920218C989.png

Translantion:

I’m really pissed off that the vlogs I thought would get hundreds of thousands of views for our new cash grab, would make someone with only 200k subscribers blush. Not to mention the fact that a fan is getting more views than our own daughter is, don’t you know who we are? Because of this, you don’t deserve another video, you ungrateful peasants! Also, not one of you has offered to buy my super dooper van which even has a star gazing deck! Aaaand no one has bought my drone yet. WTF GUYZZZZZZ. Give your heads a wobble. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

And what I mean by “cringe” is that I’ve fallen on my arse again in tomorrow’s vlog, by doing something dumb as duck or have faked doing something dumb as duck as we now need new clickbait. Tune in tomorrow for the next instalment of Groundhog Day 🤟

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
View attachment 2134600Reading the bio of the Tik tok account Creeps is throwing a tantrum over says that they are a fan account, so why is this not allowed but the hundreds of other ones are? Is it because a fan account is getting more views then your ACTUAL YouTube account 💀 that’s sad.
It's perfectly OK if hundreds of strangers repost on the MANY IG fan accounts, even the ones I would consider downright creepy for fans to repost, but don't dare make pennies off them.
You're hardly Chris Jenner protecting your brand. Sad little man.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Technical issues and the video would be up late so he’s not bothering
Imagine ringing into work and saying the bus is ten minutes late so I'm not bothered coming in today, see ya whenever boss.

Is "technical issues" shorthand for my devices were seized by the rozzers, please let that be the issue.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This is further proof he's been buying the majority of the recent views. If the numbers were real he'd be doing everything he could to get a vlog up as he'd be on a high due the increase in money.

Did I imagine it or did Lazy say that Ketrina (and friends?) wanted to throw her a gender reveal this weekend? Mind you, only if the result has come back and Creepy's had first dibs 🤢

Reactions: 14
Technical issues and the video would be up late so he’s not bothering
So does that mean they made this month’s payment on the RV with the clickbait tit vlogs this week they don’t need to try till next month

Reactions: 9
Off he goes with the 'technical issues' again, AKA can't be bothered. Probably cleaning the coffee off the wall as we speak.
They'll have nothing to film now, just Lazy moaning or going shopping. Probably biding their time until the next holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes autism?
There is so much more to autism than lining up. It’s also the intensity of the lining up. My son is just diagnosed and all he does when playing with toys is line them up over and over for hours. Lining up is also a completely “normal” way of schematic playing. I’m not saying Jace isn’t autistic and I don’t watch the vlogs often enough anymore to say whether or not the lining up is or isn’t a concern. But I just wanted to note this as I wouldn’t want other parents obsessing because their child lined up a few things one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.