The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine ringing into work and saying the bus is ten minutes late so I'm not bothered coming in today, see ya whenever boss.

Is "technical issues" shorthand for my devices were seized by the rozzers, please let that be the issue.
I used to do this in school 🤣 I'd just go home.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know much about the payment system but does anyone roughly know how many £s per views it is?

Reactions: 6
Sorry was me who mentioned autism as my grandson is newly diagnosed and I know he does it. I think everyone is neurodivergent in some way. My daughter ( who is 37 ) was diagnosed with ADHD last year and I recognise a lot if her ways in myself. But I’m 69 today so as I said to her it’s the way I am and I don’t need a diagnosis. Those children have a lot of problems with those prat’s for parents

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
There is so much more to autism than lining up. It’s also the intensity of the lining up. My son is just diagnosed and all he does when playing with toys is line them up over and over for hours. Lining up is also a completely “normal” way of schematic playing. I’m not saying Jace isn’t autistic and I don’t watch the vlogs often enough anymore to say whether or not the lining up is or isn’t a concern. But I just wanted to note this as I wouldn’t want other parents obsessing because their child lined up a few things one day.
Yeh and they line them up the exact same every time it’s not random

Reactions: 4
Isn’t it funny how when they have “technical issues” no other youtuber on the platform has them. Everyone else uploads fine, which shows it’s not a YouTube error, it’s THEIR error. If there was issues their end why haven’t they fixed it by now? It’s their job.
It’s all just lies to have days off, sprog number 6 has made them enough money this week.

Reactions: 30
Yes autism?
My son did this- common in kids apparently. My son isn’t autistic x
He would also go bat tit crazy if you moved one etc. 100% my son doesn’t have autism- it was just a quirk and friends kiddies did the same x

Reactions: 12
So my thought they are out traveling again. All the q and a, and the talk around the Reveal can have been filmed on Monday and they took off on tuesdayv. And have no prolonged their stay. So cannot post until they leave

Reactions: 12
Late for work again I see…. As always 🥱
Yer cause it’s a normal vlog nothing to do with lazy and her morning sickness so I don’t think they can be arsed now shame could if done with a laugh tonight after a hard week at work and the sorting out the kids and washing pE kits and home work the normal things we all do not just sit on our arses all day so a bit of sho
Isn’t it funny how when they have “technical issues” no other youtuber on the platform has them. Everyone else uploads fine, which shows it’s not a YouTube error, it’s THEIR error. If there was issues their end why haven’t they fixed it by now? It’s their job.
It’s all just lies to have days off, sprog number 6 has made them enough money this week.
Funny that didn’t have any problems uploading the shite about lazy being up the duff again I smell bull shite

Reactions: 19
Has anyone noticed how odd Creepy's hands are? I don't mean the fact that his fingers are knobbly and crooked like ETs or anything like that (!)...I mean, the way they often look all tense and stiff when you'd expect them to be relaxed. I can't really describe it but I've noticed it quite a lot, it's a bit like having crablike pincers and the fingers (excl thumbs) are all stuck together like paddles or scoops rather than separate.

I hope someone knows what I mean and can vouch that I'm not going mad! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has anyone noticed how odd Creepy's hands are? I don't mean the fact that his fingers are knobbly and crooked like ETs or anything like that (!)...I mean, the way they often look all tense and stiff when you'd expect them to be relaxed. I can't really describe it but I've noticed it quite a lot, it's a bit like having crablike pincers and the fingers (excl thumbs) are all stuck together like paddles or scoops rather than separate.

I hope someone knows what I mean and can vouch that I'm not going mad! 😂
Hesistated to post again about this for being labelled someone who has some kind of superhero ability of spotting penises, but really, is it a requisite that all pictures taken around the Inghams, turn into dicks? 😬😂 I’m not a perv, I promise, but they really just do keep faux penis bombing their own pics.

C48B6254-B689-4393-9285-75270F4F65AF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Hesistated to post again about this for being labelled someone who has some kind of superhero ability of spotting penises, but really, is it a requisite that all pictures taken around the Inghams, turn into dicks? 😬😂 I’m not a perv, I promise, but they really just do keep faux penis bombing their own pics.

View attachment 2134915
Well that wasn't what I meant but well spotted (I think!) Which way round is it though...are you saying that his top knuckle is like a bellend? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love it when they’ve uploaded what they think are amazing vlogs that should gain big numbers & they end up barely scraping above the normal view count. You know the inevitable is coming with the technical issues excuse being made - he’s far too predictable.
It wouldn’t be so bad but it happens frequently & like someone else pointed out, this never happens to other regular YouTubers so you know it’s him throwing a strop 🤣

Reactions: 27

Well that wasn't what I meant but well spotted (I think!) Which way round is it though...are you saying that his top knuckle is like a bellend? 🤭
At this point I think I need to lie down in a dark room for a bit, but when I noticed, it was actually the opposite way, but amazingly the other way makes more sense 😂 Hey folks, get your votes in now, which dick do you see? The massive one in the back doesn’t count!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2134707
Translantion:
I’m really pissed off that the vlogs I thought would get hundreds of thousands of views for our new cash grab, would make someone with only 200k subscribers blush. Not to mention the fact that a fan is getting more views than our own daughter is, don’t you know who we are? Because of this, you don’t deserve another video, you ungrateful peasants! 🤟
According to YT his views peak during the night. He usually gets only about 8000 views before there is spike overnight.
Losing those 8000 views are probably the true amount of views.
whereas the overnight numbers is him spanking his Capital One card while he is spanking his monkey texting the young teens 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They are defo away in the RV, everything has been pre recorded, so they have had a week of no one on tattle scrutinising the trees and grass on their campsite and recognising the place. He has been over spending on views he hasn't got the funds to purchase his midnight data to edit and upload and his monthly YouTube revenue hasn't hit his account yet! Once the new cash cow reveals have finished we will have 'new RV trip' vlogs.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
They’re probably panicking as Monday is a bank holiday which means nana‘s pension day has changed.

What will Sarah do without the extra giro cash.

Reactions: 11
Completely disagree with the people who said Isla was attention seeking
Having studied psychology and mental health, her reaction was unfortunately very real. The level of hyperventilating, shaking and hysterical crying shows she can’t regulate her emotions and experiences a very heightened stress response. Without therapy, it will continue into adulthood and she’s going to be unable to deal with any form of stress.
At 5:40, you can see her realise that she can’t catch her breath and can’t regulate her breathing properly, and you can see the fear on her face while she tries to calm herself down and starts wringing her hands, before it quickly cuts away. None of her body language shows that she is happy or excited, it shows stress and anxiety.
Out of all the children, she worries me the most.
Nailed it @lxlyfloral (it’s taken me 7 attempts to get your name right 🤯) -
It’s always felt horribly uncomfortable and I’m being generous, when she’s been called greedy, grabby, annoying etc., and she was 10 at the time. 10! And being manipulated, used, abused by pretty much her whole family.
You in your profession have a deeper insight into what many of us are observing.
Read between the lines - many of us are desperately worried for her. There have been way too many news stories of kids around her age … you know.
We are witnessing her unraveling - it’s being filmed for monetary gain.

Chris and Sarah Ingham - wake the duck up and get help for your daughter - whilst you still can. She’s irreplaceable - understand?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.