The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love it when they’ve uploaded what they think are amazing vlogs that should gain big numbers & they end up barely scraping above the normal view count. You know the inevitable is coming with the technical issues excuse being made - he’s far too predictable.
It wouldn’t be so bad but it happens frequently & like someone else pointed out, this never happens to other regular YouTubers so you know it’s him throwing a strop 🤣
It also didn’t ever happen to them until he was caught kiddie fiddling so… yeah, RUBBUSH (wanted to write male cow poo but wasn’t sure it was allowed)

Reactions: 14
He's been racking up the views a fair bit this past week. They've pretty much doubled daily but must be doing it across older vlogs too
He’s been buying loads to get them trending. They obviously don’t have the extra subscribers he claimed the other day. One view is mine, loads will be me pausing at one second just to wind them up (theyre later removed). They got a lot of comments re Isla reaction yesterday, I know some were removed as they were gone when I went back later.

The people who have asked about buying views, there’s various places that offer that so I suggest a quick google. They’re not expensive but they’re hardly rolling in money.

Reactions: 17
Hesistated to post again about this for being labelled someone who has some kind of superhero ability of spotting penises, but really, is it a requisite that all pictures taken around the Inghams, turn into dicks? 😬😂 I’m not a perv, I promise, but they really just do keep faux penis bombing their own pics.

View attachment 2134915
I know what you mean and this is one of the best examples of it 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
They are defo away in the RV, everything has been pre recorded, so they have had a week of no one on tattle scrutinising the trees and grass on their campsite and recognising the place. He has been over spending on views he hasn't got the funds to purchase his midnight data to edit and upload and his monthly YouTube revenue hasn't hit his account yet! Once the new cash cow reveals have finished we will have 'new RV trip' vlogs.
Won’t be away in the RV, that’s untaxed and I don’t think even they would risk that because it’s not a discreet vehicle. If they have gone away it will be in the caravan again for the bank holiday. Perhaps they’ve gone away with his parents which would explain why they’ve done very little up to date vlogging this week.

Reactions: 14
Sorry was me who mentioned autism as my grandson is newly diagnosed and I know he does it. I think everyone is neurodivergent in some way. My daughter ( who is 37 ) was diagnosed with ADHD last year and I recognise a lot if her ways in myself. But I’m 69 today so as I said to her it’s the way I am and I don’t need a diagnosis. Those children have a lot of problems with those prat’s for parents
Yes it`s sad everything has to come with a label nowadays.(i guess times are so different ,and much more complicated).I think your thought process is very sensible/wise/ I know it`s different if you suddenly realise your child has problems(and can be helped by a professional) ,but of you`ve lived this long without needing to be labeled ,cest la vie ,oh and a very happy birthday to y0u!! ❤ 🥳🎂 xx

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Hesistated to post again about this for being labelled someone who has some kind of superhero ability of spotting penises, but really, is it a requisite that all pictures taken around the Inghams, turn into dicks? 😬😂 I’m not a perv, I promise, but they really just do keep faux penis bombing their own pics.

View attachment 2134915
Have no fear @Maisie842, I also see the 'members '. I once convinced myself his cock had shrivelled up and dropped off....turned out it was a pecan nut or sommit. x

Screenshot 2023-02-09 185542.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Won’t be away in the RV, that’s untaxed and I don’t think even they would risk that because it’s not a discreet vehicle. If they have gone away it will be in the caravan again for the bank holiday. Perhaps they’ve gone away with his parents which would explain why they’ve done very little up to date vlogging this week.
still gone away even if it's in the caravan.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Not a label. A medical diagnosis. And suggesting that’s sad shows the person you are.
THANK YOU for saying this! As someone diagnosed with ADHD in university and autism in my 30s, it's not just a label, it is affirmation that the things you've struggled with your entire life have a name, that they're actually caused by a medical issue and not a personal failing.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Not a warning but let's ALL move on from this topic as it's been said and is beginning to disrupt the thread - Please read our rules and why they're important
THANK YOU for saying this! As someone diagnosed with ADHD in university and autism in my 30s, it's not just a label, it is affirmation that the things you've struggled with your entire life have a name, that they're actually caused by a medical issue and not a personal failing.
Same here. Was diagnosed with adhd at 37 after a lifetime of difficulties, it was such a relief. I’m unmedicated, not through choice but because it’s too risky as the adhd meds can stop my heart ( I have a congenital heart problem and on meds for that)

I manage it as best as I can but it’s so hard

It runs in families too, two of my children have adhd/asd and interestingly my gran and my uncle had all the signs too

It’s not a label

Agree with this, I was 32 when I was diagnosed with BPD & Bipolar, I struggled all my life and my parents thought it was something they had done wrong. To be honest it was a relief It just made everything that had happened in the past make sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t believe Jace is autistic. Lining up cars is a very normal way of play, I have 1 child with autism, all his siblings also lined up their toys but they are neurotypical.
There’s no other indications that would suggest Jace was autistic.
I do however, have my suspicions that Esmé may be but it’s not my place to diagnose a child on the Internet.

Jace is just a emotionally and developmentally delayed child due to his parents lack of parenting.
As someone waiting for an assessment to be diagnosed I was going to say there is more to autism than lining up toys, it may be something to look into if he was showing other traits but we shouldn’t try to diagnose anyone especially children over the internet.

Reactions: 17
I don’t believe Jace is autistic. Lining up cars is a very normal way of play, I have 1 child with autism, all his siblings also lined up their toys but they are neurotypical.
There’s no other indications that would suggest Jace was autistic.
I do however, have my suspicions that Esmé may be but it’s not my place to diagnose a child on the Internet.

Jace is just a emotionally and developmentally delayed child due to his parents lack of parenting.
Just out of curiosity, what makes you think Esme might be? I see now even adults being diagnosed and it makes me wonder about myself.

Reactions: 1
I have 3 children with autism, imo there’s not much wrong with the Ingham kids other than bad parenting and being told to act up for the camera. Sure I may be wrong & the kids might show more signs than what we see in the vlogs. But any behaviour issues I see personally I think is down to Lazy and Creepies lack of parenting skills.

Reactions: 27
I know what you mean and this is one of the best examples of it 😂😂
His arm/fingers in this really look like the photo izzy posted when dying her hair and people thought was the mystery boyfriend 🤔🤢

Reactions: 6
Do we think we will get another baby shower this pregnancy?
The cake was epic
1C1CBDD1-5623-42C0-9585-D90131F1220C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
She’s been conditioned into being hyper reactive, they all have but it’s more extreme in Isla.

The sad thing is is that Lazy and Creepy think it’s cute.

It’s not, it’s destructive and a sign she could benefit from CBT or similar. They’ve created a ticking time bomb.

The worst thing about all this is that if Isla was in school the school would refer her to the local mental health specialty team that deals with school children. My son suffered from confidence issues and the case worker he had has been a miracle worker. Sadly Isla will slip through the cracks and her anxiety will only get worse as she gets older. I fear for her in her teenage years when hormones and emotions are already all over the place anyway.
One of the weirdest for me was her reaction to her watch being found, it was so extreme, it was almost as though her life depended on it being found and the ridiculous way Chris built it up to try and get a reaction from him was so unkind.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I just can't get over Esmes face at the 'reveal' she looked like she was chewing bees she knew before the announcement... the look told me she wasn't happy... must have been take 7...8 or even 9
---
One of the weirdest for me was her reaction to her watch being found, it was so extreme, it was almost as though her life depended on it being found and the ridiculous way Chris built it up to try and get a reaction from him was so unkind.
Especially as it was Sarah's old watch!

Reactions: 18
I don’t get why any of those girls cry when they hear their mother is pregnant. I mean be happy sure and excited but why do they erupt into tears. If it’s genuine it’s very odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.