The Ingham Family #272 The Inghams can’t afjord to lose any more viewers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand what the point of this trip is. At the beginning they were in a rush to get to the floating hotel but since then nothing.
It's all driving and not much else, yesterday there wasn't even much snow content as it was milder.

There's less of the children shown which is good for them but not for views, no-one wants to hear Creepy and Lazy droning on.
They stopped at a campsite for a wash but we didn't even see the girls getting ready in the shower block which usually they get excited over. Maybe they'll show that today and as it's been mentioned you don't see Mila giggling, you can bet in a few days they'll set up a scene with her laughing.

No idea how long they'll stubbornly drag out this borefest because there's no way Creepy would ever admit it isn't working.

Reactions: 35
And I really must and want to say thank you to everyone here and all the kinds words you have said or given a thoughtful symbolic gesture reply when I told you about the brain tumor. Much love ♥ It's a slow road but Still hanging on 👍
Contrary to what Chris and Sarah told MEN these threads are not populated by trolls. I too have had much support from them when I’ve felt able to mention things going on for me. I’ll be honest I didn’t get support elsewhere when I posted on here. I think we are all here because we care and care for those kids and the situation theyve been forced into.
---

I don't understand what the point of this trip is.
Showing off.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
so creepy must buy his views from 12am-4am time, how do they gain that quick then barely anything from that time onwards. They went from 8k-16k (8k more views) between 8pm-4am (suddenly jumping between 12am-4am, 4 hours) the views are now still stuck on 17k view’s and have since 4am-8am as i checked around 8 ish. if we go by 4am thats ZERO gain for 8 hours. Their fanbase is uk heavy nobody outside of the uk knows who they are, their viewers are young too meaning the jumps in views are inconsistent theyd be gaining now rather than 2am. Creepy just got exposed big time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
That`s nasty ,i do hope you`re starting to feel much better now. Sore lips/peeling skin is painful.Since the bitterly cold weather (and that`s the UK ,not the flipping Arctic) my hands have spilt and been so dry ,and that`s with continuously using a good moisturising/repair cream.I make sure we always have lip balms ,same with my elderly mum ,as like alot of older folk ,she doesn`t drink enough.However i`m prepared for it and keeping everyone as comfortable as possible.Again ,we`ve all said it,but this trip must be totally miserable for all those children.:( Creepy and lazy ,that`s their choice and i couldn`t give two hoots of they suffer ,but the children really need prioritizing ,i wish someone would intervene on their behalf.Aside from the dreadful conditions ,they surely must be bored to tears.
Ahhh thank you much better now just these after effects which unlike lazy should clear up soon xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They would get more views being at home showing activities with the kids , painting , baking, making sofa dens etc kids doing a valentines dinner for the ‘parents’ playing games in the garden etc and all at hardly any cost !

These two narcissists will continue stubbornly with this doom fest of a trip because they know best !!! Hope he has research sweden particularly stockholm just read an article about the rise in violent crime there !

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I don't understand what the point of this trip is. At the beginning they were in a rush to get to the floating hotel but since then nothing.
It's all driving and not much else, yesterday there wasn't even much snow content as it was milder.
It's amazingly pointless. They're driving to the Arctic Circle just to say that they drove to the Arctic Circle, even though they have absolutely no interest in anything that Norway or Sweden have to offer. You just know that the Arctic Circle, the grand finale, the whole point of the trip, Sarah's bucket list item, is going to be more snow, coastline and pizza with a bit of 'POLAR BEAR ATE MY TRAINER' clickbait thrown in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
A lot of their comments come from Americans or abroad during the night, on tattle for years we’ve noticed approx 10k views each night accumulates, not many people who havent seen the news articles in the uk about them wouldn’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️ During the night when they are asleep I’ve tried to comment at like 1 clock in morning something like “oh my I’ve just read the news about Chris I’m shocked” etc 😂 but there is definitely certain words blocked so them post won’t show, maybe all you in the night who are awake could word it better like “press” instead of news” I don’t know 😂
Also ifam are 30-60 year olds now you noticed???

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I barely check these threads anymore, but nothing has changed with them at all in the time I’ve been away

That article made me roll my eyes approximately 12 times

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Contrary to what Chris and Sarah told MEN these threads are not populated by trolls. I too have had much support from them when I’ve felt able to mention things going on for me. I’ll be honest I didn’t get support elsewhere when I posted on here. I think we are all here because we care and care for those kids and the situation theyve been forced into.
---

Showing off.
Tattle was here for me in my saddest of times when my husband died

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Have they put the kids in that cramped bodged job tin can for days and days just to drive all the way to see the northern lights? I find this trip so confusing why didn’t they book a trip to fly to see them, they are doing nothing but driving. They are just getting out on the roadside to take pictures then get back in the van. The kids must be so bored depressed and fed up.
I would find it funny if the lights are a no show but I imagine they’d have to stay until he got the picture/filming no matter how much the kids mental health is suffering!
Because on the plane
Mila always makes me so sad 😔 I have a little niece who is a very similar age and you're right, she's always giggling, that proper baby giggle that would make even the most miserable person smile.
ive never heard mila giggle not once so sad

• Sad
Reactions: 15
A lot of their comments come from Americans or abroad during the night, on tattle for years we’ve noticed approx 10k views each night accumulates, not many people who havent seen the news articles in the uk about them wouldn’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️ During the night when they are asleep I’ve tried to comment at like 1 clock in morning something like “oh my I’ve just read the news about Chris I’m shocked” etc 😂 but there is definitely certain words blocked so them post won’t show, maybe all you in the night who are awake could word it better like “press” instead of news” I don’t know 😂
Also ifam are 30-60 year olds now you noticed???
Yep, I've not been on to look for a little while, but I had noticed before that a lot of comments were from older American ladies who seem to think the sun shines out of the Mighams arses. They clearly know nothing of any "allegations".

• Wow
Reactions: 12
im all for living your life and taking every opportunity presented to you in life. But for me you've got to create a balance when you have children. The issue with the inghams they have to balance it with their 5 children and their filming. You'd think for someone whos views are dwindling youd go back and re evaluate their whole situation before it goes worse.

If it was me in their situation. I would put my children back in school. This year is the perfect opportunity to do that with izzy at college, esme starting her gcse years, isla starting year 7.

i would look at the mess that house is in a whole and actually strip it all back and do it myself...... So for example that horrid hallway. I would change the glass handrails on the stairs to wood, with a proper carpet runner going down the stairs not the cut and paste job thats their now, i would take up the fake marble and have a herringbone wood floor down and actually make it look homely.

i think stuff like renovating your home, normal life with children ie school runs, swimming lessons ect normal every day actual life is what will engage views not some 'van life' nonsence because thats not your audience.

but then again apparently were trolls and they are too narassictic to actually look at themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
im all for living your life and taking every opportunity presented to you in life. But for me you've got to create a balance when you have children. The issue with the inghams they have to balance it with their 5 children and their filming. You'd think for someone whos views are dwindling youd go back and re evaluate their whole situation before it goes worse.

If it was me in their situation. I would put my children back in school. This year is the perfect opportunity to do that with izzy at college, esme starting her gcse years, isla starting year 7.

i would look at the mess that house is in a whole and actually strip it all back and do it myself...... So for example that horrid hallway. I would change the glass handrails on the stairs to wood, with a proper carpet runner going down the stairs not the cut and paste job thats their now, i would take up the fake marble and have a herringbone wood floor down and actually make it look homely.

i think stuff like renovating your home, normal life with children ie school runs, swimming lessons ect normal every day actual life is what will engage views not some 'van life' nonsence because thats not your audience.

but then again apparently were trolls and they are too narassictic to actually look at themselves.
But nothing of that would probably happen. We would have a week of them makeover the playroom for the 107th time. 63 hours of opening stuff they have bought on amazon, 3 days of just Lazy babling on about how busy they have been with administrativ stuff and a bunch of driving to homegoods and bnm before going off in the van again.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
But nothing of that would probably happen. We would have a week of them makeover the playroom for the 107th time. 63 hours of opening stuff they have bought on amazon, 3 days of just Lazy babling on about how busy they have been with administrativ stuff and a bunch of driving to homegoods and bnm before going off in the van again.
Haha i know, they dont know how to actually make over things and for the things id do to the house would require external trademan. Not creepy doing it.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.