The Ingham Family #272 The Inghams can’t afjord to lose any more viewers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent titled suggested by @michanson

Screenshot_20230210-214615.png

Very quick recap
• Shocking *pow wow* #vanlife trip to the Arctic Circle. Tattlers are still waiting for the banging vlog to arrive
• Possibly some of the lowest views ever on a vlog
• Chris had a panic attack on a snowy road, but was over it on a few minutes.
• Mila's poor ears are still being ragged by Jace daily
• Evidence of schoolwork plagiarised straight from BBC bizesize
• Big Frank is back! 👋

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Views at 8k at 10pm (vlog 4hrs old).

Can I suggest Tattlers keep an eye on it through night and post view count on here to keep tabs of Chris buying views?!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Not sure what they get out of vlogging 6 days a week.

It's obvious they cannot sustain the daily vids as their content is so shockingly drab. Their excuse is that we only see 20 minutes out of their wow wham bam amazing life. Just seems odd that they pick their most boring bits to show the world.

They could do 2 or 3 times a week. Quality edits of the previous days. Proper content. Surely that would encourage more views?

Reactions: 39
Haven't watched , but just want to say I am glad Frank is back with his family, have missed them!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They don’t even bother to upload at the same time every day, not even close. Even when they have our days together it’s not exactly bringing in views. People don’t want to know. It’s cheap and extremely boring. Nothing is going to change that. What originally bought people to their channel is long gone as is anyone half decent as a human being, and, no vulnerable in some way.

Reactions: 30

It's obvious they cannot sustain the daily vids as their content is so shockingly drab. Their excuse is that we only see 20 minutes out of their wow wham bam amazing life. Just seems odd that they pick their most boring bits to show the world.

They could do 2 or 3 times a week. Quality edits of the previous days. Proper content. Surely that would encourage more views?
Well said! What is also odd is the best bits are about 15 to 25 seconds long ( maybe even shorter ). These two are 100 percent narcissistic for sure. The majority of their vlog is just a close up of there faces chatting boring crap unreliable and un relatable stuff. Its so weird but its there choice to do so and its costing them views.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m way behind but has anyone mentioned them measuring the wally in the shop for the sleeping bag? He’s just shown that he is indeed about 5’ 7”. Didn’t he say he was 6’ tall recently. In your dreams, Creepy. The measuring tape is showing he’s under 180cm, take off a couple more cm for shoes and he’s defo a short arse. Nothing wrong with that, just own it.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Just following on from the end of the last post where this screenshot was shared. I’ve done a quick rough calculation & I don’t see any way that the van is safely under the 3500kg weight when fully packed up.

200kg adults
180kg ish between the 5 kids
10kg diesel heater
10kg diesel heater
17kg flama roof box
17kg flama roof box
19kg rear roof box
7kg solar panels
2 x ikea king mattresses each around 25kg (although probably heavier)
10kg - Axkid One One car seat
12.9kg Joie Spin Car seat

2300kg van weight

2832.9kg - for that lot alone roughly

Are they really trying to say they have managed to build 2 bed frames, a seating frame, bathroom & the existing kitchen as well as all the other crap like the ladders, his extra fittings for the front of the van and then adding belongings for the trip all within under the remaining 670kg weight allowance? A lot of of other van lifers actually share info like this as they get their vans weighed but nothing at all apart from a Sarah Ingham comment which we know is probably made up especially with the ‘mind your own business’ hashtag. We all know that is her defensive side kicking in that someone has mentioned it 🤥 Bringing the van pics over as well to compare to how it was when sold also incase they are awake & reading tattle this evening ;)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Just following on from the end of the last post where this screenshot was shared. I’ve done a quick rough calculation & I don’t see any way that the van is safely under the 3500kg weight when fully packed up.

200kg adults
180kg ish between the 5 kids
10kg diesel heater
10kg diesel heater
17kg flama roof box
17kg flama roof box
19kg rear roof box
7kg solar panels
2 x ikea king mattresses each around 25kg (although probably heavier)
10kg - Axkid One One car seat
12.9kg Joie Spin Car seat

2300kg van weight

2832.9kg - for that lot alone roughly

Are they really trying to say they have managed to build 2 bed frames, a seating frame, bathroom & the existing kitchen as well as all the other crap like the ladders, his extra fittings for the front of the van and then adding belongings for the trip all within under the remaining 670kg weight allowance? A lot of of other van lifers actually share info like this as they get their vans weighed but nothing at all apart from a Sarah Ingham comment which we know is probably made up especially with the ‘mind your own business’ hashtag. We all know that is her defensive side kicking in that someone has mentioned it 🤥 Bringing the van pics over as well to compare to how it was when sold also incase they are awake & reading tattle this evening ;)
Fantastic analysis! But even without it, it's so clear to see how overweight it is. I know she likes to lie about her own weight, and her kids sizes, but defending an overweight van is hilarious 😂😂
---

I predict the views spike just after 1am, as soon as Creepy buys a glut of views 🙃

I'll have a look around 6pm (2am GMT) and see if Daddy's doing some shopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

They wouldn’t be able to afford to drop them regularly. If they were able to, they would have done by now. You know they are desperate because they are throwing out the vlogs like they are and keeping them above a certain time length. Would actually be preferable they keep it up - you can see that the iFam are dropping & they will continue to do so. Slowly but surely the channel is coming to an end it’s just a case of when they decide to end it full stop.

They need to pull something big out and I’m not sure even a trip to the US would save them at this point if restrictions ease & they have no excuse to go ;)

Reactions: 16
I hope plastering your children online (without consent) is worth it…
5ED5F36E-284C-4F3C-BF9C-7D07EC9B70E7.jpeg
This comment may be genuine and I may be reading into it a bit too much, but it reminds me that there are people online who have bad intentions

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I read it as a Tattler stirring the pot, regarding the absolute lack of safety in the van...
Or some actual Ifam that is sick and tired of seeing the parents and snow, they love the kids not the boring adults.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Tonight’s delight…..
The big kid……..I’m stressed
The next biggest kid……. I’m scared (playing a bleeping game on a laptop)
Drone flying when knobhead is driving (I bet when all this goes tits up he tried for a job using this)

THE END…….. it most certainly is
So -To All the poor sods they have ever had one over or had the kiddie fam go after or ever been on the receiving end of any hate as a result of this lot - I just say enjoy the ride - bcos it’s coming xx

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.