The Ingham Family #272 The Inghams can’t afjord to lose any more viewers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle was here for me in my saddest of times when my husband died
And for me through my own very unexpected bad health and especially during ‘him upstairs, now meddling downstairs’ antics last year.

Your an amazingly witty and compassionate lot…., I can’t comprehend why we get such bad press. These vlogging families are the ones that deserve the angst.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'd be far more interested in watching things like, come to work with me and them showing how they process the orders and things, how they homeschool the girls (we know they dont) planting out and designing their swamp of a garden, things like that, every day things we all do. I don't actually think Sarah has much of a business these days. She certainly doesn't spend time building her business.

Reactions: 23
Behind the scenes possibly
Quality filming there, really worth their time uploading that.
I downloaded it and watched. It was the van standing still in front of Porten til Nordnorge. And then Creepy backing the van back to pick up Lazy again. Would be better if Lazy was behind the wheel and they just kept driving away from Creepy

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They are most definitely living off old videos. As if for example we say they are averaging 50k views on a video. The 1st thing we know from YouTube is that YT takes 50% of your earnings.

So if they are at 50k views simply half that number and this is YouTubes view percentage.

Then 25k divided by 1k
Then times the 25 by £4 or £5 (that's average per 1000 views)
That is their view earnings before Tax/N.I. etc....

Their business model is based on continuous videos being posted so the have 300 (approximately) videos per year uploaded.

They are doing OK overall with the bulk of videos they have generated over the years. But this is not going to be sustainable as their initial views drop then their generational views will through time drop also. They don't earn from sponsorship endorsements like they once did, they do still get gifts here and their but from tit companies.

They must have money put aside as this game will be dead in 5 years with their view pattern. Next years accounts will be a real eye opener as the decline will be very noticeable in them results.

I'd HATE to be their accountant with all they receipts and fuel they purchase to put through the business expenses, without those business debts these 2 are earning the average salary or less.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
im all for living your life and taking every opportunity presented to you in life. But for me you've got to create a balance when you have children. The issue with the inghams they have to balance it with their 5 children and their filming. You'd think for someone whos views are dwindling youd go back and re evaluate their whole situation before it goes worse.

If it was me in their situation. I would put my children back in school. This year is the perfect opportunity to do that with izzy at college, esme starting her gcse years, isla starting year 7.

i would look at the mess that house is in a whole and actually strip it all back and do it myself...... So for example that horrid hallway. I would change the glass handrails on the stairs to wood, with a proper carpet runner going down the stairs not the cut and paste job thats their now, i would take up the fake marble and have a herringbone wood floor down and actually make it look homely.

i think stuff like renovating your home, normal life with children ie school runs, swimming lessons ect normal every day actual life is what will engage views not some 'van life' nonsence because thats not your audience.

but then again apparently were trolls and they are too narassictic to actually look at themselves.
And it’s still living your best life because the kids will still get education and still be able to go on holidays

Reactions: 13
Just following on from the end of the last post where this screenshot was shared. I’ve done a quick rough calculation & I don’t see any way that the van is safely under the 3500kg weight when fully packed up.

200kg adults
180kg ish between the 5 kids
10kg diesel heater
10kg diesel heater
17kg flama roof box
17kg flama roof box
19kg rear roof box
7kg solar panels
2 x ikea king mattresses each around 25kg (although probably heavier)
10kg - Axkid One One car seat
12.9kg Joie Spin Car seat

2300kg van weight

2832.9kg - for that lot alone roughly

Are they really trying to say they have managed to build 2 bed frames, a seating frame, bathroom & the existing kitchen as well as all the other crap like the ladders, his extra fittings for the front of the van and then adding belongings for the trip all within under the remaining 670kg weight allowance? A lot of of other van lifers actually share info like this as they get their vans weighed but nothing at all apart from a Sarah Ingham comment which we know is probably made up especially with the ‘mind your own business’ hashtag. We all know that is her defensive side kicking in that someone has mentioned it 🤥 Bringing the van pics over as well to compare to how it was when sold also incase they are awake & reading tattle this evening ;)
Blimey not only is she a dirty crusty, she’s a proper nasty little birch isn’t she.
---

Hadn’t even considered those things, definitely going to be overweight then, they just haven’t been caught out so far. Let’s hope it happens 😡
---

16k at 7.35am UK 🤣
He really does have a look of the dirty, many sprogged, pie maker 🤔
---

Hadn’t even considered those things, definitely going to be overweight then, they just haven’t been caught out so far. Let’s hope it happens 😡
---

16k at 7.35am UK 🤣
He really does have a look of the dirty, many sprogged, pie maker 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I have googled but can't find out (apart from a K pop boy band). Can anybody enlighten me on what BTS means please?
It's behind the scenes, but the boy band have a MASSIVE following and they will have deliberately used BTS to try and get some accidental viewers.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
You know those fetishes where someone wants to shag an inanimate object? Not trying to kink shame anyone but I think Chris has a thing for his van 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Quality filming there, really worth their time uploading that.
I downloaded it and watched. It was the van standing still in front of Porten til Nordnorge. And then Creepy backing the van back to pick up Lazy again. Would be better if Lazy was behind the wheel and they just kept driving away from Creepy
How I longed to be reversing the van, ‘my foot slipped on the accelerator, it was an honest mistake guv’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Not even hit 20k views in just under 24 hours …
That’s gotta sting
Yep, no matter how much they try and shrug this off it's a clear sign that people aren't interested in them anymore. If they have another few weeks left of this trip (which is entirely possible) February is possibly going to be the worst month for views since they went viral years ago.

Reactions: 27
Yep, no matter how much they try and shrug this off it's a clear sign that people aren't interested in them anymore. If they have another few weeks left of this trip (which is entirely possible) February is possibly going to be the worst month for views since they went viral years ago.
And I shall sip on my yerba mate tea whilst they fall!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tattle was here for me in my saddest of times when my husband died
And we always will be.xo
This is one of the nicest most caring threads i`ve read on Tattle ,contrary to what the gruesome twosome spout ,people here genuinely do care and respect one another.Pity the Ingham comment section can`t be the same.If the vlogs didn`t bore us all senseless ,the attitude of the few remaining ifam would i`m sure ,put anyone off watching or commenting there.
Take good care of you Mostyn ,you`re always being thought of. It`s been 16 years for me (hubby and dad) ,and i still have days where i really really miss them.Time does lessen the pain somewhat and makes our memories a little easier to look back on and smile. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 34
24 hour stats for Yesterday’s video

Date: 10th February
19,764 views (vlog 17 minutes late)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.