The Ingham Family #272 The Inghams can’t afjord to lose any more viewers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their views dropped a hell of a lot more after the article in the paper lol

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just following on from the end of the last post where this screenshot was shared. I’ve done a quick rough calculation & I don’t see any way that the van is safely under the 3500kg weight when fully packed up.

200kg adults
180kg ish between the 5 kids
10kg diesel heater
10kg diesel heater
17kg flama roof box
17kg flama roof box
19kg rear roof box
7kg solar panels
2 x ikea king mattresses each around 25kg (although probably heavier)
10kg - Axkid One One car seat
12.9kg Joie Spin Car seat

2300kg van weight

2832.9kg - for that lot alone roughly

Are they really trying to say they have managed to build 2 bed frames, a seating frame, bathroom & the existing kitchen as well as all the other crap like the ladders, his extra fittings for the front of the van and then adding belongings for the trip all within under the remaining 670kg weight allowance? A lot of of other van lifers actually share info like this as they get their vans weighed but nothing at all apart from a Sarah Ingham comment which we know is probably made up especially with the ‘mind your own business’ hashtag. We all know that is her defensive side kicking in that someone has mentioned it 🤥 Bringing the van pics over as well to compare to how it was when sold also incase they are awake & reading tattle this evening ;)
Don't forget the gas cannisters, there's at least one in the van. Plus they had two huge water containers too (sorry, I mean ice containers 😆), not sure on the size, so they will weigh a lot when full. To be honest, the van is probably the lightest it's been in ages when travelling as they usually have all of the extra summer stuff in there, still over weight though.

Reactions: 19
Sorry I've been so quiet guys... I'm currently on my hols in Norway. In a van. In February. In sub zero temperatures. With a toddler and a baby. And Ian watk... I mean creepy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
This trip may be the point I lose 100% interest in them. I only really follow to be honest to see what kind of tit the kids have to deal with, at the point now where I think I just can’t be bothered to even care anymore 😂

Reactions: 44
Sorry I've been so quiet guys... I'm currently on my hols in Norway. In a van. In February. In sub zero temperatures. With a toddler and a baby. And Ian watk... I mean creepy!
Pop back to uk I have some cream….I actually needed it after having food poisoning -resulting in sore lips and also skin shedding from hands…
So sore = dehydration fortunately for me I know how to deal with it ……… unlike stupid, who hasn’t even been not well

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Have they put the kids in that cramped bodged job tin can for days and days just to drive all the way to see the northern lights? I find this trip so confusing why didn’t they book a trip to fly to see them, they are doing nothing but driving. They are just getting out on the roadside to take pictures then get back in the van. The kids must be so bored depressed and fed up.
I would find it funny if the lights are a no show but I imagine they’d have to stay until he got the picture/filming no matter how much the kids mental health is suffering!

Reactions: 25
The van can't possibly have been weighed with everything in it at it's service purely because Creepy is always still rebuilding the thing ten minutes before they're due to leave for a trip. The Go Outdoors haul and half the canned soup in Lincolnshire certainly wasn't packed and ready to go days in advance so they'll have no idea what all that stuff weighs.

Reactions: 36
Pop back to uk I have some cream….I actually needed it after having food poisoning -resulting in sore lips and also skin shedding from hands…
So sore = dehydration fortunately for me I know how to deal with it ……… unlike stupid, who hasn’t even been not well
That`s nasty ,i do hope you`re starting to feel much better now. Sore lips/peeling skin is painful.Since the bitterly cold weather (and that`s the UK ,not the flipping Arctic) my hands have spilt and been so dry ,and that`s with continuously using a good moisturising/repair cream.I make sure we always have lip balms ,same with my elderly mum ,as like alot of older folk ,she doesn`t drink enough.However i`m prepared for it and keeping everyone as comfortable as possible.Again ,we`ve all said it,but this trip must be totally miserable for all those children.:( Creepy and lazy ,that`s their choice and i couldn`t give two hoots of they suffer ,but the children really need prioritizing ,i wish someone would intervene on their behalf.Aside from the dreadful conditions ,they surely must be bored to tears.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They are honestly so boring, I only check in every now and again.

With that said, when did Creepy lose the nose stud? 😂👃

Reactions: 9
They need to pull something big out and I’m not sure even a trip to the US would save them at this point if restrictions ease & they have no excuse to go ;)
The restrictions are over now. The US house of representatives voted a couple of days ago to end covid vaccination requirements for entry into the country. The Inghams are free to travel to the United States whenever they want to, as Sarah said they would when the restrictions were lifted... 😆 so no more excuses. Let's see if Chris Ingham has the brass balls to enter a country where he attempted to commit a felony with a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The van can't possibly have been weighed with everything in it at it's service purely because Creepy is always still rebuilding the thing ten minutes before they're due to leave for a trip. The Go Outdoors haul and half the canned soup in Lincolnshire certainly wasn't packed and ready to go days in advance so they'll have no idea what all that stuff weighs.
Is she really trying to say it was weighted fully packed, kids ,water,clothes food etc etc. She is such a liar. That van is definitely overweight and dangerous

Reactions: 27
Which vlog do we think was when the newspaper article came out ? Has there been indication of their reaction from the vlogs ? Usually Chris cant stop himself having a dig !

Reactions: 14
Which vlog do we think was when the newspaper article came out ? Has there been indication of their reaction from the vlogs ? Usually Chris cant stop himself having a dig !
Sarah likes to take a dig too. She gets the real evil eyes on her. I watched some of their older vlogs and I'd say she comes across sweet and nice. But the way she talks to the kids in a baby voice has never changed. For me that's a good indication its all for camera. Trust me if my kid needs telling I tell it and no holding back. None of the fake baby talking. When you go back and watch older vlogs you'll see the mask on them.

I wouldn't advise going back and watching older vlogs though as they'll still get paid. That's why they don't delete poor performing ones as someone will come and watch them lol. I haven't watched anymore of the Norway trip.

Reactions: 16
Well said! What is also odd is the best bits are about 15 to 25 seconds long ( maybe even shorter ). These two are 100 percent narcissistic for sure. The majority of their vlog is just a close up of there faces chatting boring crap unreliable and un relatable stuff. Its so weird but its there choice to do so and its costing them views.
It’s because they have no actual human friends to talk to. The camera is their only friend.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.