The Ingham Family #272 The Inghams can’t afjord to lose any more viewers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are most definitely living off old videos. As if for example we say they are averaging 50k views on a video. The 1st thing we know from YouTube is that YT takes 50% of your earnings.

So if they are at 50k views simply half that number and this is YouTubes view percentage.

Then 25k divided by 1k
Then times the 25 by £4 or £5 (that's average per 1000 views)
That is their view earnings before Tax/N.I. etc....

Their business model is based on continuous videos being posted so the have 300 (approximately) videos per year uploaded.

They are doing OK overall with the bulk of videos they have generated over the years. But this is not going to be sustainable as their initial views drop then their generational views will through time drop also. They don't earn from sponsorship endorsements like they once did, they do still get gifts here and their but from tit companies.

They must have money put aside as this game will be dead in 5 years with their view pattern. Next years accounts will be a real eye opener as the decline will be very noticeable in them results.

I'd HATE to be their accountant with all they receipts and fuel they purchase to put through the business expenses, without those business debts these 2 are earning the average salary or less.
So basically if this latest vlog gets to 20,000 views they will have earned £50 before expenses, tax etc

So no real point in buying 10000 views at £5 per thousand because that would cost him £50 .

Little accountancy lecture for you there Chris and Sarah . Your welcome !

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The Ingham Family posted:
AN UNEXPECTED STOP DRIVING THROUGH SNOW STORMS IN NORWAY | WINTER VAN LIFE NORWAY
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Officially a record, for all the wrong reasons. Well done Chris, so pleased it was one with your mug on it that did it.

Screenshot 2023-02-11 17.18.35.png

Random daily vlog showing views from 2018, this was prior to Chris inviting underage fans to get naked with him on the family Disney holiday which ultimately ruined the business

Screenshot 2023-02-11 17.25.27.png

Attach files

• Haha
Reactions: 28
'An unexpected stop driving through some serious snow storms in Norway! Anyone seen and loved the film Free Willy?! You need to watch this video! :)'

I know times are hard and views are low but I'm not sure that marketing yourself as a MUST WATCH for any mega fans of a 90s whale film who happen to stumble across your video is the way to improve things.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
'An unexpected stop driving through some serious snow storms in Norway! Anyone seen and loved the film Free Willy?! You need to watch this video! :)'

I know times are hard and views are low but I'm not sure that marketing yourself as a MUST WATCH for any mega fans of a 90s whale film who happen to stumble across your video is the way to improve things.
😂 :m😂 (He sounds manic again)

Pleas can someone clever get Free Willy and Chris in the next thread title 🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jace and Mila don't need big long hot showers as they ae only little and get sink baths every night. But whilst we are here I will quicky wash their hair. - Mingham strikes again., Jace is almost 4 he's not little anymore despite what Mangham says. He's too big for a sink bath and so is Mila TBH. They maybe little but still need to be washed properly. Neither of them should be sat in dirty clothes or nappies.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
hmmm another hint that they have been researching Netherland/Holland in todays borefest. Why would pay for ferreys in norway be on a netherland webpage Chris??
And how dare that ferry just leave before you got there, don't the employers of the ferrycompany know how famous you are?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have googled but can't find out (apart from a K pop boy band). Can anybody enlighten me on what BTS means please?
Don’t make me laugh creepy
You say you prefer winter in the snow and van
Have you forgotten all the pools and beaches you visit claiming to live the best life 😀
Maldives anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well done idiots, You are in the middle of a forest, in the middle of Norway having driven through snow storm and parked up somewhere really remote with at least 12 inches of snow. You could be isolated/stranded for days if it gets worse, with 5 children, no proper insulation or heating facilities and a overweight van that may topple and water supplies that may freeze. The van is not road safe on normal roads , let alone slippy snowed over ones and I presume you didn't buy fresh food at your last stop either. Do you know any emergency numbers in case? Do you even have internet in the middle of nowhere> You are a danger to those kids! Hope for the kids sake nothing happens out there.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Don’t make me laugh creepy
You say you prefer winter in the snow and van
Have you forgotten all the pools and beaches you visit claiming to live the best life 😀
Maldives anyone
I think there is an element of truth in what he says because he can hide himself and looks sub-normal in Norway in his year-round winter gear, but woolly comfort beanies make him look like a raging weirdo in the Maldives and he knows it.

Screenshot 2023-02-11 17.51.19.png
Screenshot 2023-02-11 17.56.57.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
🎶 He drives the E6, the steepest road
Maybe there is someone inn her arms now
E6, he must not be too late
Maybe some feel her warmth now 🎶
Okei it is official, the vlogs cannot get more boring..

Reactions: 9

There's one willy that definitely doesn't need to be free.

Gosh used to love this movie and the theme song but after watching Leaving Neverland I just can't.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tattle was here for me in my saddest of times when my husband died
Mostyn 💐

same for me.
All of you kept me going when my life was falling apart, I barely posted but just reading these threads on my wedding night beside my husband on two chairs pushed together in the hospital whilst he slept and later on in the hospice and the kind words I had when the worst happened I will never forget

• Heart
Reactions: 53
How did posters stumble across the Minghams? For me I’d been on tattle a few weeks after a snot fest from PTWM directed me here. Then I saw a news report of them leaving a baby on the beach, looked to see if they were on tattle then watched a few vlogs and stayed around. Even those first few vlogs they weren’t as down trodden as now. They were travelling round Europe in the run can. Lazy had been for a shower and the girls had done the dishes and the bumped into each other on the way back. It wasn’t all about Lazy. Now she couldn’t give two hoots about the children. It’s all about her.

Reactions: 13
Thought she never used products on her skin? - think that segment was to show us she washes lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How did posters stumble across the Minghams? For me I’d been on tattle a few weeks after a snot fest from PTWM directed me here. Then I saw a news report of them leaving a baby on the beach, looked to see if they were on tattle then watched a few vlogs and stayed around. Even those first few vlogs they weren’t as down trodden as now. They were travelling round Europe in the run can. Lazy had been for a shower and the girls had done the dishes and the bumped into each other on the way back. It wasn’t all about Lazy. Now she couldn’t give two hoots about the children. It’s all about her.
I had literally never heard of them until I accidentally clicked their name on the 'quick jump to forum' button at the bottom of tattle. I has meant to click on The Radfords. I started reading and was hooked, like when you can't look away from a car crash.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.