The Ingham Family #272 The Inghams can’t afjord to lose any more viewers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Water weighs 1kg/1 litre. One tank is 70L so that’s 70kg plus the weight of the tank, a quick Google says 3.7kg, so say there’s two the same, 150kg in water and tanks when full. Plus whatever bottled water/cans of pop they carry too. Fuel tank is 78L so 78kg when that’s full. Fluid is heavy!
Hadn’t even considered those things, definitely going to be overweight then, they just haven’t been caught out so far. Let’s hope it happens 😡
---

16k at 7.35am UK 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 16
As they have gotten even more boring can we relieve our monotony by creating Frank’s family tree?

Suggestions for his parents names and place of birth please……

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m way behind but has anyone mentioned them measuring the wally in the shop for the sleeping bag? He’s just shown that he is indeed about 5’ 7”. Didn’t he say he was 6’ tall recently. In your dreams, Creepy. The measuring tape is showing he’s under 180cm, take off a couple more cm for shoes and he’s defo a short arse. Nothing wrong with that, just own it.
most definitely a short arse.

can’t stand men that have a complex about their short height. If you’re short you’re short 🤷‍♀️

my late husband was 5 foot 4. 3 inches shorter than me and he owned it! He thought it was hilarious that in my heels I was a head taller than he was and he was proud to be seen out with me.
He also had an amazing personality and I personally thought he was gorgeous :)

so Chris being taller really doesn’t make you a stooner. It really is your personality and the way you treat others that makes you attractive not your height.

you don’t have either quality so you’re fucked😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Three things have killed their channel
Noncey Dora the explorer
Jace
Vanlife
I agree with OLLI my brother died at twenty and I’ve always thought to grab life with both hands as mortality slapped me in the face at a young age.
The thing with OLLI is that you have to finance your life of dreams. There is no good In planning travel for the summer and then I go and jack in my job.
They will be living it alright if the views keep tanking
Our
Life
Living
Insolvency

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Thinking about Mila, someone mentioned her being a happy smiley baby, sorry can't recall who I think it was on the previous thread. Does anyone ever recall hearing her laugh, I mean belly laugh, most toddlers find something funny usually it's the most mundane or ridiculous thing, but to a toddler it's the most funniest thing ever and usually you capture it just because it's so (sorry going to use an Ingham word) cute. Seeing as they vlog their boring life, I don't ever recall hearing Mila laugh, but then I don't watch every vlog. It was when Esme went down the hill sledging with her, she smiled and said again but didn't really laugh. So that got me thinking. She comes across as generally a self contained child, happy a content for the most part. Especially when they're at home and she has space to roam. The only time you see her looking really scared or miserable is when Jace is grabbing at her head. But she does have a serious little face, like she knows for the most part life dealt her a crap hand by giving her those two for parents, so she just has to get on with it and make the best of it.
Mila always makes me so sad 😔 I have a little niece who is a very similar age and you're right, she's always giggling, that proper baby giggle that would make even the most miserable person smile.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Those poor children . Cannot believe those two think they are giving them the best life constantly telling them how lucky they are. It’s actually awful. The kids have no stability, no education, no friends, no proper meals, no space to exercise, no access to running water and basically living like nomads. This Norway trip is baffling us all. We have no idea where they are going, vlogs are the most boring ever and getting shorter each one they post. We have them driving for miles every day and getting out in a car park for 5 mins . I think the only thing that can save their channel now is a complete u turn and that means kids going back to school and a structured routine in their lives but this won’t happen as the two of them are too lazy and stubborn.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Don't forget the gas cannisters, there's at least one in the van. Plus they had two huge water containers too (sorry, I mean ice containers 😆), not sure on the size, so they will weigh a lot when full. To be honest, the van is probably the lightest it's been in ages when travelling as they usually have all of the extra summer stuff in there, still over weight though.
They weighed the van without Sarah in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
17k views at 9.30 GMT - I would say coffee is up the walls but they don’t have water to make coffee and the van is so cold it would freeze before it hits the walls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
With every day that passes Izzy's expression seems to indicate more that she's in not so much of a joyous family vacation but a hostage situation.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Where are the 1.35 MILLION IFAM? 🤣

1676108235857.png

Even if these were all genuine views (and we know they're not) These 3 vlogs total just 72k views, they're irrelevant and they must realise that, even if they don't want to admit it. Long gone are the days of 1 million views, or even 100k views per vlog, the most recent one will be lucky to reach 20k in 24 hours (and that's with the help of the credit card) 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t watch but from the images and clips uploaded here Mila always and I mean always, looks so so sad. She’s the only one I feel sorry for. Also it’s pretty clear her mother resents her! Just my opinion.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
The US House doesn't have very much power. It's the Senate that has the power and it's unlikely they will agree with the House. So no Ingham's in America for now! Tough luck Creepster :ROFLMAO:
There's a massive youtube channel with over 2 millions subs, a Brit doc called John Campbell who breaks it all down about the shots and travelling and he gets about 500K views per vid unlike the Inghams who have 1.3 million followers and who get less than 30K views.
And I really must and want to say thank you to everyone here and all the kinds words you have said or given a thoughtful symbolic gesture reply when I told you about the brain tumor. Much love ♥ It's a slow road but Still hanging on 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 40
ive looked at a genuine van lifer and his partner in Norway and it confirms the madness creepy and his misses are doing in Norway with a gaggle of children.
Im sure creepy is looking at this couples vlog certainly one idea he has pinched from them and Sarah brags it creepys idea (the heater in the so called bathroom😀)

Reactions: 21
Where are the 1.35 MILLION IFAM? 🤣

View attachment 1951311

Even if these were all genuine views (and we know they're not) These 3 vlogs total just 72k views, they're irrelevant and they must realise that, even if they don't want to admit it. Long gone are the days of 1 million views, or even 100k views per vlog, the most recent one will be lucky to reach 20k in 24 hours (and that's with the help of the credit card) 🤣🤣
Lazy’s not stressed because she thinks their old vlogs will still continue generating a steady stream of income. Daft bint.

• Haha
  • Wow
I don’t watch but from the images and clips uploaded here Mila always and I mean always, looks so so sad. She’s the only one I feel sorry for. Also it’s pretty clear her mother resents her! Just my opinion.
I don’t watch either, but I’ve watched clips from their Instagram accounts which have been linked here - and if I was a professional who worked with children, I’d be raising serious safeguarding concerns over Mila.
Her whole demeanour is that of a traumatised child, she radiates sadness, fear and it’s genuinely concerning 😣

• Sad
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.