The Ingham Family #272 The Inghams can’t afjord to lose any more viewers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He didn’t do a very good job in the short video he put up the number plate of the van for all to see
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
2:19 am UK time
Yesterdays Vlog (war bunker) - 25k

Todays vlog (Atlantic ocean road) - 14k (9 hours since uploaded)

Also want to make mention, Creepys eyes at the start of the Vlog look yellow. Wonder if he has had his liver checked, they look jaundice to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Which vlog do we think was when the newspaper article came out ? Has there been indication of their reaction from the vlogs ? Usually Chris cant stop himself having a dig !
I doubt they’d say anything as it was a big disaster and just brought up the n0nc€ situation again. Maybe it was the day of the ‘panic attack’.

Reactions: 21
I doubt they’d say anything as it was a big disaster and just brought up the n0nc€ situation again. Maybe it was the day of the ‘panic attack’.
I would almost guarantee it was the day of the panic attack. When a narcissist is confronted with their wrongdoings, they will often exaggerate an illness or problem to try and bring positive attention back to them. He knew they would be getting views from people who had never heard of them but had read the article and the comments, so he had to do something to make people feel sorry for him.

What a disaster. Everything they've done lately has turned to tit, hasn't it? The article didn't generate even a fraction of the support that they thought it would. Their travel views are in the bog. Their home views aren't much better. God, I truly hope I'm wrong, but don't be surprised if something big happens with one of the kids over the next few days.

Ps: still sitting at 16k at almost 5am GMT.

Reactions: 25
Water weighs 1kg/1 litre. One tank is 70L so that’s 70kg plus the weight of the tank, a quick Google says 3.7kg, so say there’s two the same, 150kg in water and tanks when full. Plus whatever bottled water/cans of pop they carry too. Fuel tank is 78L so 78kg when that’s full. Fluid is heavy!

Reactions: 20
When Sarah claims things like the van has been weighed, I can't decided if she is well aware it hasn't and is lying, or Chris has told her it was weighed and she doesn't have the intelligence to realise it couldn't have been 🤔

Reactions: 36
Looking back when they first started vlogging and they lived in a small, comfortable, cosy house - Lazy cooked proper meals and the girls ate a LOT of vege’s.
The girls didn’t have huge rooms, and they didn’t have tons of stuff, but they seemed happy with that they did have.
Both Creepy and Lazy (for the most part) seemed to genuinely dote on them and they made time for each child for special treat days.
The girls seemed happy and did a wide range of groups and clubs.
They had friends and saw family.
But as soon as that money started coming in - both those giant arseholes put the money and “fame” over their children. Look at the bleeping state the kids exist in now 😞
They’re filthy dirty, they wear dirty clothes, have no access to proper toileting or washing facilities and exist on pure crap.
They are isolated, clearly suffering mentally and emotionally and are neglected, with the youngest being openly rough housed.
They’ve ruined those kids childhoods and potentially later life, for their own selfish wants!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
So they’ve had over 8k views overnight when surely most of their viewers are from the UK? Could they make it anymore obvious they’re buying views?

Reactions: 26
Thinking about Mila, someone mentioned her being a happy smiley baby, sorry can't recall who I think it was on the previous thread. Does anyone ever recall hearing her laugh, I mean belly laugh, most toddlers find something funny usually it's the most mundane or ridiculous thing, but to a toddler it's the most funniest thing ever and usually you capture it just because it's so (sorry going to use an Ingham word) cute. Seeing as they vlog their boring life, I don't ever recall hearing Mila laugh, but then I don't watch every vlog. It was when Esme went down the hill sledging with her, she smiled and said again but didn't really laugh. So that got me thinking. She comes across as generally a self contained child, happy a content for the most part. Especially when they're at home and she has space to roam. The only time you see her looking really scared or miserable is when Jace is grabbing at her head. But she does have a serious little face, like she knows for the most part life dealt her a crap hand by giving her those two for parents, so she just has to get on with it and make the best of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
So they’ve had over 8k views overnight when surely most of their viewers are from the UK? Could they make it anymore obvious they’re buying views?
Seems to go up by 1k an hour too, which I believe is an option when buying views.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.